View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Pughnichi

No reason to reintroduce him to the starting 11 after tonight’s performance a) because of Antony and Garnacho performance and b) his own minimal effort despite only being on with fresh legs for 10 mins

Gopher Brown

Lost his place for the forseeable future. Sadly he'll be back in the team when Antony or Garnacho get their inevitable 4 week injury.

edgecutter

We saw the lads that back the manager and you saw someone come on who looked like they couldn't give a feck.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Rightly benched and, based on his body language in that cameo, should stay rightly benched.

AndySmith1990

We were better without him. Seems being dropped to the bench made no difference as he was half arsed when he came on

Ace of Spades

He was still running less than our other attackers who started. No right to come in the team unless his work rate improves. Prefer Pellestri to this lazy bum.

Andersons Dietician

Honestly fuming at that Cameo. You’ve got 10 minutes to make a response to all the critics from the weekend and he comes on and shows no interest or intent to help.

His jogging behind the player on the ball making it look like he is trying help is something he has been doing for years and people need to start calling him on it.

Think it was Badashile he just let him go then jogging back at him then Bruno goes after him and wins the ball back. So annoying to see having just watched Garnacho, Antony and Hojlund show him what is needed for 70-80 mins.

You think you’d come on and just give it some effort, but no just produces that. Ridiculous.

FerociousCorgis

Compare him up front to how hojlund was up front. Basic fecking effort and he gives 10 percent of what hojlund does

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
There was some boos as he was coming on. I think he really got away with it the last time as it was said he was playing injured etc. this time people see that he’s just not trying because he’s not feeling it and that’s not good enough. Hopefully nowhere near starting again till he fully sorts his shit out

Telsim

We've had two good games this season. I will let you figure out what they have in common.

Zed is not dead

He clearly didn’t get into the game with the proper intensity.
Unfortunately for us, Garnacho and Hojlund will need to be rested this weekend so we’ll probably see Rashford start.
Let’s hope Ten Hag will still bench him. I’d rather Pellistri working his socks off on the left rather than a Rashford jogging around

RedOrange

He was still running less than our other attackers who started. No right to come in the team unless his work rate improves. Prefer Pellestri to this lazy bum.
Yep. Hojlund made curved runs to press the striker for 80 minutes. Rashford replaced him, made one half-hearted attempt and then stood off, forcing Bruno and Garnacho to do it for him.

the hea

Should have stayed on the bench. Today we saw what happens when you put 11 motivated players on the pitch and Rashford in not part of that bunch.

Gordon S

Evans, Donny, Hannibal, Pellistri.. Lot of players in our squad that could be more useful for us up there than Marcus atm.

Red00012

TRA singing his name after a few boos when he came on .
top reds they are bunch of fecking clowns that TRA crowd

Swiss_Red89

Sadly, hard to see a way back for him from this. His relationship with the fanbase seems to be on an alltime low and he just doesn't seem to have the fire and energy required in him to change things around.

It's the first time I say this but I think it could be the right thing for both parties to part ways in the summer.

wr8_utd

:'(
Sadly, hard to see a way back for him from this. His relationship with the fanbase seems to be on an alltime low and he just doesn't seem to have the fire and energy required in him to change things around.

It's the first time I say this but I think it could be the right thing for both parties to part ways in the summer.
Can only hope some clueless club is actually interested in him. Maybe PSG if they're desperate enough post Mbappe.

Oddboy

We did well only playing with 10 men for the last part of the match.

BuzzKillington

I’m sure there’s probably some deep psychological drama/trauma in the background waiting for a YouTube/Insta reveal, but I really don’t give a feck.

Just put some effort in, you lazy, feckless, self-pitying, arsehole.

Last edited:

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He’s now another £300k+ a week bench warmer for us. Garnacho is better.

Pughnichi

I don’t think there’s anything sad about it. He hasn’t performed. He doesn’t look interested. Hes barely progressed any area of his game since his debut. we can’t carry this type of player…and perhaps more importantly trust this type of player. I for one wouldn’t be getting excited if he bagged 10 in 10 because there’s now an expectation for his form to hit the floor again.

im not suggesting to get rid. His best position is LF and frankly he’s a good squad option whilst Garnacho is progressing and needs resting. If he can’t accept that, move him on

binary bot
It's not just an effort thing. He's just not very bright when it comes to pressing or closing off space. You see other players bend their runs and push players onto a less preferred side. It's a huge in todays game

Someone

Something
He can't be starting for the time being. Our game changed instantly for the better once we had a front 3 committed to pressing. This is the only way it works, if everyone does it. This season everything about him has been wrong, poor effort, poor body language, and poor end product. Make no mistake, Antony, Garnacho, and Hojlund won't set the world on fire, but at least they'll give their all and won't leave us exposed. He lost his place and needs to earn it back.

OldSchoolManc

We’ve been playing with 10 players when he’s played this season. We went down to 10 when he came on. Pathetic attitude

Ceteris

Sell him, am sure psg are still interested. He can feck right off

Woziak

ETH finally realised when he starts we actually play with 10 men !

AndySmith1990

We could be so much better off if we sold him and Sancho for a combined £100m, and actually invested it in players who improved us. Not to mention also removing Martial. The combined wages would be huge too. We'd be rid of three of the laziest bellends the club has ever had, and benefit massively financially.

el3mel

Hardly a surprise we played with so much energy and intensity once we dropped him.

May he stay on the bench for as long as possible.

-Supreme-

Not only does his jog around pretending he is making an effort, but when he is close to the opposition player he doesn’t show any desire to apply pressure with aggression and intensity.

Have never been a fan of his profile, even during his goal scoring run his attacking game is too selfish for my liking.

Red & White

Rightly benched and it should’ve happen two months ago. Was even more desperate for us to do well tonight with him not starting to show the squad that hard work pays off. He doesn’t look right confidence/ mentality wise. You could see that when he came on. I was certain he’d sprint for everything in that 10 mins but didn’t quite go that way, sadly.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's lucky Garnacho only recently turned 19 so will have his inconsistency and won't have that stamina yet. Because in terms of what they show on the pitch, he'd have fully lost his spot as the main left winger long term to him. As it is, he'll get his chances and be rotated in more otherwise.

But it does pose an interesting question. If by the start of next season Garnacho is an undisputed starter at LW like I think he'll be... Where does that leave Rashford? First sub for the front 3? Not ideal on his wages and his status. Also not sure if he'd be all sulky about that or if he'd knuckle down (once he gets out of his depressive funk).