5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Posh Red

Just make him CEO already. Maybe he could be that Sporting Director everyone seems obsessed with, I mean who would say no to this kid?

In all seriousness, what a performance, absolutely delighted for him. First ever senior hattrick?
He’s scored a good few braces - it was always a matter of time

Valencia Shin Crosses

Pre injury Marcus is back. What a sight to see. He's becoming Ronaldo-esque in that there aren't many players in the world you'd rather have on the counter. If he can improve his finishing coming off the right, I could genuinely see him developing into a world class forward. It's the main weakness that shows up in his game (technical attributes aside).

Swiss_Red89

Mladen Petric, the ex borussia dortmund and croatia striker, just called him the best young forward in the world in the swiss television. Seems to be a massive fan.

So happy for Rashford. On a side note, could you imagine CR7 pass a penalty to his teammate with the chance to score a hattrick? :lol:

432JuanMata

I wish Bruno had this mentality, I've wanted him to give penalties to our struggling forwards for a while now.
Well until last week Bruno hadn’t missed a penalty and most of his we needed to score them to get a result so I am fine with that. But it does show the mentality of Rashford he surely knows even if he scores 40 in all comps we don’t compete without the other attackers scoring plenty. Martial needed it. I’m glad he got his hat trick anyway his maturity for his age inside and outside football is class

Chicharito_

At what point do we put him up there with Mbappe levels of potential/talent?

I'm sure he would be scoring 35+ a season also in the French league..

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
feck it, I'm calling it, he's a United legend.

El Zoido

He’s so bloody good when he’s on form. Genuinely think he’s underrated as a footballer.

Posh Red

didn’t Ronaldo score a boat load of braces before his first hat trick? I’m Not comparing him to Ronaldo - but he’s so exciting!
I’ll be honest. I spoke to my dad earlier and couldn’t help it. I know he probably won’t reach the same heights, but I do see similarities personally. He has such a great mentality, although I doubt you will ever see Ronnie pass up a peno like Rashford did today :lol:

432JuanMata

Didn’t you know he’s a crap Danny Welbeck. This is what happens when we are so poor for years that the pressure goes on a kid. Sure he is still only 22 it’s mad. Same as Greenwood at the start of last season when Martial was out and we hadn’t got Fernandes wasn’t here the poor lad was coming on at 18 not to enjoy and no pressure but to try and find a equaliser or winner so much pressure on kids here. I’m glad we have improved our squad

432JuanMata

Need to win more silverware
Would you consider Kane a Tottenham legend if he kept going the way he’s going and say broke Shearers record but didn’t win a trophy ? It’s not Rashford fault we are poor over the last few years he has done the best he could by the age of 22.
Let’s not forgot some trash have won league titles here, Rashford is developing even better than I thought (had my doubts at times) and if he continues he will be a legend regardless of trophies

Posh Red

Would you consider Kane a Tottenham legend if he kept going the way he’s going and say broke Shearers record but didn’t win a trophy ? It’s not Rashford fault we are poor over the last few years he has done the best he could by the age of 22.
Let’s not forgot some trash have won league titles here, Rashford is developing even better than I thought (had my doubts at times) and if he continues he will be a legend regardless of trophies
Point taken but Kane doesn’t have the same completion for legend status as Rashford :lol:

Alemar

He must be knighted, I think. Just incredible - doing so so many good things for poor people, and also delivering fantastic performances on the pitch.

OBE is coming very soon, I am sure, and it is just the beginning

432JuanMata

Point taken but Kane doesn’t have the same completion for legend status as Rashford :lol:
:lol: :lol: . Well that is true but if Rashford keeps developing he could end up our top scorer ever. He is still years away from his prime and has the mentality. Though I get your point it’s not hard to be a legend like Robbie Keane :keano:

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Translation for non-natives?
A Tory MP complained that celebrities (ie Rashford) were only talking about free school meals in order to be praised. Rashford is casually giving him the middle finger after scoring a hattrick from the bench because he is the best.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
By time he did his back in January last season Rashford had 19 goals and looked like he was headed for 30+...

...very much getting back to that form now. If he stays healthy he could start getting to Van Nistlerooy levels.

He must be knighted, I think. Just incredible - doing so so many good things for poor people, and also delivering fantastic performances on the pitch.

OBE is coming very soon, I am sure, and it is just the beginning
he’s brilliant. Such a humble young man.

he’s still the most trolled footballer on Twitter, what an utter cesspit.

Jacob

A Tory MP complained that celebrities (ie Rashford) were only talking about free school meals in order to be praised. Rashford is casually giving him the middle finger after scoring a hattrick from the bench because he is the best.
Like he would give a feck about his football performance. Seems small time to me.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Please please please be the return of the pre-injury Rashford. He's been better recently and especially against Newcastle he looked like he was getting it back, but dropped off a bit again against PSG and Chelsea. Hopefully this match fully kicks him back into gear and gets him fully confident again.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
:lol: :lol: . Well that is true but if Rashford keeps developing he could end up our top scorer ever. He is still years away from his prime and has the mentality. Though I get your point it’s not hard to be a legend like Robbie Keane :keano:
Honestly, I think the only thing that will stop him being our top scorer is if Greenwood beats him there. Or injury. :nervous:

Or Haaland.

RUCK4444

He feeds kids by day... scores Champions League hat-tricks by night. My man Rashy.

I stole that line from tomorrow's papers :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.