5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

flappyjay

Back to that pre injury Rashford. This season he cements himself as one of the best in the league

He'sRaldo

Better than Sancho.

In all seriousness, it's great to see his evolution. Hopefully he continues playing closer to goal instead of stuck out on the touchline. He's lethal!

GenZRed

Rashford is defo a striker, not to be played on the wing.

Case closed.

SER19

If he has a phenomenal season he could hit his 100th United goal this season (needs 33 total in all comps, already has 7). Turns 23 at the weekend.

Lewnited

His top level is honestly just ridiculous... What a performance Marcus!

Leonzo1

October 10th: awarded an MBE from the queen.
october 17th: a goal and two assists in the PL.
October 20th: scores a last minute winning goal away at the Parc de France.
October 28th: Scores a champions league hattrick as a sub.

22 years old. Incredible human being and a magnificent footballer.

Reactions: sizzling sausages

SinNombre

Said 2 years ago that I was tracking his development for 20-23 goals last season and then stepping up to a 35+ player this season.

He looks on track at the moment. Brilliant player, and brilliant attitude.
If he was taking penalties, he could reach that 35 goal number.

That said, Ole would rather have 5 players hit 10+ goals instead.

MattofManchester

This was the Rashford we saw pre-injury. Very direct, and making every defender fear for their lives.

Took some time, but he's getting back into the groove.

Amazing that everything he did tonight were things he just couldn't or wouldn't do when he came back.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Rashford is defo a striker, not to be played on the wing.

Case closed.
Yeah, pretty much. Though he and Martial both. We need to start playing them as a pair really. Also in matches where we're not just counter attacking.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He's absolutely superb. He's just turning 23. :drool:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If he was taking penalties, he could reach that 35 goal number.

That said, Ole would rather have 5 players hit 10+ goals instead.
To be fair, he was when I initially said it, so I factored that in!

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
If Rashford the Human Being and Rashford the Footballer were two separate 22 year old people, I would still struggle believe how brilliant either of them were. I cannot believe they're rolled up into one, I simply cannot. We have witnessed something phenomenal this month from this man.
I am making multiple posts and running out of superlatives.

Eire Red United

Just make him CEO already. Maybe he could be that Sporting Director everyone seems obsessed with, I mean who would say no to this kid?

In all seriousness, what a performance, absolutely delighted for him. First ever senior hattrick?

Ekeke

Great player and fantastic team ethic and leadership to let Martial take the penalty Martial won. Now we have several forward players who will be on a high after getting on the scoresheet instead of one trying to hog the limelight.

If Rashford the Human Being and Rashford the Footballer were two separate 22 year old people, I would still struggle believe how brilliant either of them were. I cannot believe they're rolled up into one, I simply cannot. We have witnessed something phenomenal this month from this man.
I am making multiple posts and running out of superlatives.
it makes you feel proud.

What a amazing mindset and mentality he has. He’s taken on the UK government, and not let his football drop off. The fact he puts the team first and allows Martial to take the pen, when he’s never scored a hat trick before is just incredible.

yfoFC

I don't normally post in here but if there was ever a moment more suited for it then I've yet to encounter it.

Hats off to the guy and so chuffed that we have him for the next decade or more.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Can't get over how good he was.

What about that touch before the penalty win when McT absolutely wellied it at him?

Or when he took on their entire back line?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
This is the season he becomes absolutely world class. The only element of his game he needed to improve for me was how clinical he was in front of goal/final third. Certainly improved there last season and this.

Tel074

The abuse this kid gets on here at times shows what the caf can be at its worst. Any club in the world would love him at their club .
He's a inspiration on and off the pitch and what a talent . This boy can be anything he wants to be .

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s 22.

compare that to tuanzebe who’s just starting his career at united and is still deemed a young prospect, I think that really puts things into perspective.

the kid is still so young but already done so much and carries a lot of weight. On his top level he is genuinely world class.

He'sRaldo

Not stepping up for the hat trick was the smartest thing. If we are to win or challenge for anything this season we need all our players firing and Martial needed a goal and the confidence. So glad he got it in the end anyway
Anyway class when he came on still can’t believe he is only 22
I wish Bruno had this mentality, I've wanted him to give penalties to our struggling forwards for a while now.

He’s going to be world class. What a performance and he’s looking even better than he did mid 2019/20 when he was outstanding.

Seems like he thrives off criticism - after the MBE he’s taken his game to another level.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I wish Bruno had this mentality, I've wanted him to give penalties to our struggling forwards for a while now.
He gave one to Rashford last season

All the pens we've had this season (apart from tonight) have been crunch ones though

I_ndlovu

Supports
Coventry
Hopefully this wakes up Ole to letting him rest and come off the bench more often, it will be much better for him over the course of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.