Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

prath92

:lol:

Nice imagination and all..

If Fellaini doesn't turn out to be mint under Mourinho as the manager, Fellaini will end up as the worst big money signing in the history of the club..That's quite the achievement right there. Probably Fellaini's biggest achievement.
Worst big money signing? What has Herrera and Schneiderlin done more than him that warrants them for deserving their fee of £28m and £24m respectively?

That's not even mentioning veron, di Maria Anderson and all

dichinero

Worst big money signing? What has Herrera and Schneiderlin done more than him that warrants them for deserving their fee of £28m and £24m respectively?

That's not even mentioning veron, di Maria Anderson and all
Why do people always use the same players to justify Fellaini. He is easily worse than any of the players you have mentioned.

He has many years of experience as a PL player. He was brought in by his favorite manager, favoured by Moyes and LvG. Adapting and consistency should not be as problematic for him as the others, yet in the 3 years here people are still pointing out to a couple of games to justify him. Prices aside, he is just not cut out for the top level of football for any team neither has he improved dramatically in ability for the last decade imo.

Herrera and Schneiderlin have not been great but it obvious that they have been underused and mismanaged in there short time here. There is no denying their ability or there potential to get better either.

Di Maria did not want to be here yet for half of the season he put some fantastic performances that kept him high in the assists charts till the of the season. It arguable that he was severly mismanaged by LvG in the short time here.

Using Anderson is just laughable imo. Are you comparing Fellaini to a player that came into the PL as a teenager, was part of a successful era? At least Anderson gave us a solid 2 seasons as a young player, more games than Fellaini will ever manage in his entire United career.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Why do people always use the same players to justify Fellaini. He is easily worse than any of the players you have mentioned.
Because they are all midfielders who play for Manchester United and are competing with each other? Shocking I know. And no, he's not easily worse. He's also had a better season than both and has done more for United than either of them.

prath92

He has many years of experience as a PL player. He was brought in by his favorite manager, favoured by Moyes and LvG. Adapting and consistency should not be as problematic for him as the others, yet in the 3 years here people are still pointing out to a couple of games to justify him. Prices aside, he is just not cut out for the top level of football for any team neither has he improved dramatically in ability for the last decade imo.

Herrera and Schneiderlin have not been great but it obvious that they have been underused and mismanaged in there short time here. There is no denying their ability or there potential to get better either.

Di Maria did not want to be here yet for half of the season he put some fantastic performances that kept him high in the assists charts till the of the season. It arguable that he was severly mismanaged by LvG in the short time here.

Using Anderson is just laughable imo. Are you comparing Fellaini to a player that came into the PL as a teenager, was part of a successful era? At least Anderson gave us a solid 2 seasons as a young player, more games than Fellaini will ever manage in his entire United career.
Not true at all. Having talent is useless if that's not used to be effective. Schneiderlin I can agree he has been slightly mismanaged but Herrera to say he was mismanaged is a bit much. I mean he almost always played in midfield and yet he was underwhelming. Overall he has about 2 or 3 goals more than Fellaini and defensively he is also just as much a liability as Fellaini was as he gave cheap freekicks in dangerous positions quite frequently. This has got nothing to do with management but his ability. Being 'easily worse than any of them' is a gross exaggeration. It's quite close and considering they cost almost the same amount, they both would have similar tags

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
Fellaini has proven to be an important player at times since he has joined, important insofar as he has performed okay, and sometimes well (sometimes among our best performers) in a poorly performing team. I am far from his biggest supporter and I think he should be sold as he doesn't fit into my view of what we need but I certainly don't disregard what he has done in his time here. I never expected much from him as I didn't particularly like him when we signed him but he isn't the worst big money signing in the history of the club. He has just been underwhelming.
A proven premiership player for close to £30mill and he's been an important player "at times".

Overall, he's done feck all to be fair. It's shocking that a proven premiership player for almost £30mill fails to consistently play well.

Not really all that impressive.

JackRed

A proven premiership player for close to £30mill and he's been an important player "at times".

Overall, he's done feck all to be fair. It's shocking that a proven premiership player for almost £30mill fails to consistently play well.

Not really all that impressive.
Does that equate him as being the worst big money signing in the clubs history though?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Want this guy gone ASAP.
Belgium is a perfect example of why people have been complaining.
He has a way of making everyone around him appear shite. When he's on the pitch, it forces the whole team to play in a way that is completely alien to them.

dichinero

Want this guy gone ASAP.
Belgium is a perfect example of why people have been complaining.
He has a way of making everyone around him appear shite. When he's on the pitch, it forces the whole team to play in a way that is completely alien to them.
Now that you have said this. Watch us sell Mata and give Fellaini the #8 shirt!

Woodenlung

Stamping and elbowing everything that moves right now. Not only is he a prick, but he's an awful footballer too. Can't pass more than 5 yards, is slow and doesn't track runners. He's a joke.

Bojan11

Useful because of his height.

Now we got Ibra who has the height plus is 100 times the footballer Fellaini is.

Need to get rid.

andy0

Well, he is adding innovation to his game.

Knee in the stomach or groin now as well as elbow in the face.

izec

He is so predictable. If you play him for 90 minutes, you need to play hoofball and risk a red card. After a while, it gets found out. So you need to put him on and hope he causes havoc/scores a goal somehow, but also often misses good chances. I hope we sell him, but it wont happen

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is just not a good football player, you can like him all you want.

drdoityourself

Just kills all momentum. Clumsy or dangerous fouls every 5 minutes. His passes are normally slow and straight at the receiving player causing attacks to lose pace. Can't believe he's a midfielder for man utd.

Shimo

Thought he actually came on and made a difference. Was quite heavily involved unlike most of the rest of the Belgium team.

Walters_19_MuFc

Slow start, and some silly fouls, but when Belgium started playing to his strengths, Wales couldn't handle him. As we know, he's always a threat in and around the box, whether it's in the air or on the ground. He seems to pick up good positions, and was unlucky not to score. Really should have scored actually, but wasn't to me.

Devil may care

fecking horrible player, clumsy in possession and was completely clueless defensively for Wales second.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
For the right PL team he could be valuable, and with the money influx we see in the league I guess we can fleece someone like Sunderland for £15m for him.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Slow start, and some silly fouls, but when Belgium started playing to his strengths, Wales couldn't handle him. As we know, he's always a threat in and around the box, whether it's in the air or on the ground. He seems to pick up good positions, and was unlucky not to score. Really should have scored actually, but wasn't to me.
Going against the grain here :lol:
The very definition of confirmation bias, both sides of this thread (although I'm firmly on the "get rid" side)

Status
Not open for further replies.