Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Brilliant decision by LvG.

Fellana should be mostly used as a sub. He always finds himself in position to score or chest down the ball for possession.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
:D I wanted to tag you. I criticize him but I wouldn't sell him or ostracize him.
I was waiting for the influx of "xxx has tagged you" alerts as soon as I saw it go in.

Just gone and poured myself another Pina Colada to celebrate ;)

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I would gladly try him instead of Rooney in next few games as a striker.

Btw, nice goal. I liked it because he scored not because he is tall but because his movement was good. There was lot of crosses during the game where Rooney was always second to ball in similar situations.

NessunDorma

Said it since he signed.

While he might not be everyone's cup of tea, he's a very, very useful player to have in a squad, and is here on merit.

justboy68

Feck it maybe he should start up top if we don't get a striker in. Good option to have off the bench though. I much prefer him in that role as a threat up front off the bench or also as an option to add some steel if we need it, rather than having him start.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I was waiting for the influx of "xxx has tagged you" alerts as soon as I saw it go in.

Just gone and poured myself another Pina Colada to celebrate ;)
I declared my love way before the goal though. ;)

Grib

Quality from LVG

Brugge down to ten, prob going to tighten it up at the back, 'Big lad go stand at the back post and we'll ping balls at you to get the third'

Then he did an all xD

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Also, i wonder how many fans that booed him in his first game of last season were cheering him in the first game of this season? Funny game, football.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Great header. Looked up for it when he came in.

It's in situations like this where he shows how useful he can be. Luckily it seems we've gone away from using him in a conventional CM role, and we're utilizing him as the AM/support striker he always should've been.

Still doesn't want him to start for us in most matches, although with Rooney's current form...

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Moyes was pretty ignorant to play him in midfield. Fellaini has always been a beast in the 10/striker role. However, the concern he brings is that our main source of creativity will be apparent and easily voided like how Mourinho counter last season and Ferguson did when he was at Everton.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Also, i wonder how many fans that booed him in his first game of last season were cheering him in the first game of this season? Funny game, football.
He's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll boo him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A tall mop of goals.

lem8sh

Our number 10 plays on the right. Naturally he is more of a second striker than a play maker. We need to make sure though that this doesn't lead to only long balls being lumped towards him.
I meant the traditional number 10 position. Where out number 10 should be playing but philosophy and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.