5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoc

Actually yeah, this afro seems to be brown plus his face seems leaner somehow, could be light when taking a photo or could very well be his brother.
Fellaini's afro is brown is it not? Well it looks brown to me anyway.

Plus to be honest i doubt Fellaini's brother while also having an afro last time i seen a picture of him, copies his brothers hairstyles and dyes his hair to the same colour everytime Marouane changes his hair. They are grown men.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
This is what we are losing! top 20 talent in the world ahead of ozil, kroos and Kerlon.:(

In all seriousness, i think he may leave in the summer unless we offer him a good contract which he has rightfully earned. Maybe he fancies a last payday before retirement. We dont have an option on his current deal to extend as we already exercised that last year.

Shark

@NotShark
For all of the talk about Pogba, I’m actual looking forward to getting this man back too. We’ve missed him.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
12:00
Fellaini reportedly suing after boots 'hurt his feet'
Reports in the Sun suggest that Marouane Fellaini is suing New Balance £2.1million after he claimed he a “loss of enjoyment, inconvenience and impact on performance” whilst wearing their boots.

In a writ at London’s High Court it is claimed the “poor quality” boots needed to be “steamed and stretched” by United’s kitman before he could wear them.

11:51

My little gem of the day from the The Sun via M.E.N.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Gifted 2 chances to them due to a poor touch since he's come on.

finneh

Fellaini within 50 yards of his own goal is a ticking time bomb.

Plato

It's actually maddening that you have United fans who think this guy is a footballer.

Fraud.

Fergies Gum

He's nearly gifted them 2 goals. Shocking performance from him in the short period of time he's been on the pitch.

Roboc7

Should have taken him off he instead of young, he has been abysmal.

Elokobi

Clearly not fit but will get slated to feck. Still been better than Ander Herrera.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Said it before; when the team as a whole are playing well he looks alright and can blend in well. As soon as we hit a rough patch or aren't playing well though, his game begins to fall apart and his deficiencies become glaringly obvious. It's no coincidence his best spells for us while here have all been during periods where we've been playing decent football.

Kapardin

He's an average player who plays adequately when in form. But currently, he's not yet fit or he would have started, so the criticism seems quite harsh.

Ekeke

Well we were poor before he came on, he only managed to make it worse. Very questionable choice but not the first player to have a stinker first game back.

dogwithabone

He’s been at his clumsiest and lacklustre worst. Terrible footballer when he plays like this.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
How many hundreds of millions spent and yet we're still relying on him...

Kostur

海尔的老板
Defensively - absolute liability, wasn't running, doesn't seem half fit, we rushed him. Putting him up field was okay.

binary bot
We won't get anywhere near City if he's a regular in the team.

ManUtd1999

Even half-fit he still makes more happen than anyone else for us
This.

He started rusty and looked like lacking confidence. But once he got into the game, he was our most threatening player (certainly more than Herrera and Mikhi).

People who criticize a player who just came back of an injury are amusing!

Ace of Spades

He did have some effect in the last few mins when we're lumping the ball up to him
Yeah, I can excuse the fact that he was not fully fit, but he is a box player. His best use is either defending set pieces or attacking set pieces.

Roboc7

Probably gave the ball away as much as anyone despite not playing for most of the game, couldn’t cope with being pressed.

Gave us an option as a target man when they sat back but wasn’t really effective because he rarely is in that role and delivery is poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.