Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
He's out again even though Mourinho said no one is injured. Think it's over for him. He probably refused to sign and Mourinho put him out of his selections.

We'll know for sure if this state keeps on.
Find it weird that he won't sign, not like he can do any better.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Won’t be sad to see him go. Rightly or wrongly, he’ll always be forever linked with Moyes. We should be aiming higher even for squad options than Fellaini anyways.

Loublaze

ATLien
He may want to go be the main man again like he largely was with Everton, rather than finish as a squad player with us. Fair play to him if he does, he certainly won't get as much money anywhere else (unless he goes to China perhaps).
He was hardly the main man at Everton but he had his moments.

Loublaze

ATLien
He, Cahill and Arteta were their best players. Perhaps 'one of their main men' would have been more accurate.
He played a big role in some important games but even with that said the Everton fans rated the other two higher and you can add Baines, Seamus Coleman and Pienaar to that list. They would've happily sold Fellaini before those guys, Stones and Barkley as well

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The going of player you don't want playing either against or for you.

el3mel

He was always a nightmare against us iirc. Don't remember what he was doing in other games but yeah we were struggling against him quite multiple times.

Last edited:

Gopher Brown

He’ll be an absolute nightmare for our centre backs if he ever plays against us. All the tabloids will mock us for selling him.

Loublaze

ATLien
He’ll be an absolute nightmare for our centre backs if he ever plays against us. All the tabloids will mock us for selling him.
No white text then? Which top 6 team has Fellaini caused problems for recently? I haven't seen him properly bully a team in his time at United

Last edited:

redflair

I don't think many will shed a tear if he leaves although he's always been dogged, awkward and a niggling menace to opponents, which has benifited us many times.

But that Sevilla home game. Golly. He didn't start a match for months - and hasn't started one since - so I think it still goes down as one of the most spectacular blunders in Jose's short era at OT.

Otherwise, a decent solid season - but I'd rather not see him start a CL game for us again. We've got to raise our standards.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I don't think many will shed a tear if he leaves although he's always been dogged, awkward and a niggling menace to opponents, which has benifited us many times.

But that Sevilla home game. Golly. He didn't start a match for months - and hasn't started one since - so I think it still goes down as one of the most spectacular blunders in Jose's short era at OT.

Otherwise, a decent solid season - but I'd rather not see him start a CL game for us again. We've got to raise our standards.
Well I will be sad when he leaves. I think he was a good servant for the club during some very tough times. Definitely had some match winning performances.

redflair

Well I will be sad when he leaves. I think he was a good servant for the club during some very tough times. Definitely had some match winning performances.
Respect your view, just want our style to improve a bit.

stevoc

He was always a nightmare against us iirc. Don't remember what he was doing in other games but yeah we were struggling against him quite multiple times.
I think the problems he gave us are overstated a bit. He was very good in the 4-4 and if i remember correctly the 1-0 loss at the start of the 2012-13 season. Outside of that i don't remember him causing us many problems considering he was at Everton from 2008.

Bobski

In a parallel universe he is the best chestballer in the world.

Chest Savant.

kundalini

I thought he had a decent game overall. Did well using his chest to control De Gea's clearances, passing was safe, sensible defending in our box.

A few times when they counter-attacked, there was a big gap where our midfield was supposed to be, with only Herrera back defending.

Bwuk

Can’t pass a ball creatively to save his life.

Everything is always simple and safe.

We won’t miss him.

PoTMS

I'm gonna miss bog brush. He has his uses for all the shit he gets.

Was really crap, then scored, so fair play.

Was jammy as feck though!
I was thinking during the game, what the feck, my God he’s awful, thank the lord he’s taking to the decision to leave for us.

And then he nearly scores the winner, and then does, and you’re back in that place thinking, fecking hell, he’s a great plan B.

Fellaini’s United career in a nut-shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.