Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
He only wants to go home so he can feck. I'm failing to see any poor judgement here.

To be honest, its most likely playful banter. I doubt he's really announcing to the world via social media (including her parents etc.) that he's about to smash. And if not, well that's an issue for her dad not the club.
Again not something a professional footballer needs to have announced to the world so he needs to have a word with his girlfriend about why she though uploading that would be a good idea.

As for it only being an issue for her dad, wrong I'm afraid.

It an issue that the manager needs to have a quiet word with him about as if the people around him are as careless with his image as to upload something like that then it is possible they could upload something far more personally embarrassing about him in future, then the club really does have a problem.

Best to nip it in the bud by reminding him of his responsibilities in representing the club.

meamth

Weird we can't discuss about disciplines of a footballer in a football forum.

Don't worry younglings, Greenwood won't read caf.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Yet in reality, Rooney was shagging grannies at a similar age. Footballers are allowed a life and even more important that young ones do.
To be fair to Rooney, the grannies in Liverpool are relatively young in comparison to the rest of the UK.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
The things people getting annoyed at about footballers :houllier:

He is 17, and doing nothing wrong in that video.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
At 17 he must be concentrated on his football. It is not mandatory to have a g/f, what is more, no one cares whether he has one. If he does, no one at all should ever find anything related to this in social networks.

Yet, instead of video of him training at Carrington (or doing extra training elsewhere at his free time - obviously he shouldn’t spend his time on anything else), people see him doing strange stuff before important game with Astana (a game which he should have started - prior to this video being published, that is)...
I bet she is a Liverpool supporter too.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I've long since held the belief that the problem with social media isn't the kids. It's the adults.
Yep. Hearing the stories about what my parents got up to, and the different things that people got up to while I was growing up, are much worse than the things kids gets abused about now. The only real difference is it wasn't broadcast to the world and stayed within the age groups.

Then the other half of the issue now is that the majority of people are looking through a lenses of what they did as a kid, and not understanding that future generations will have their own culture and quirks, which are different to their own.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Weird we can't discuss about disciplines of a footballer in a football forum.

Don't worry younglings, Greenwood won't read caf.
His private life is nothing to do with being a footballer.

If he wants to nail his girlfriend who cares? better that than going out to nightclubs and getting smashed until 4am like 90% of the premier league does.

meamth

His private life is nothing to do with being a footballer.

If he wants to nail his girlfriend who cares? better that than going out to nightclubs and getting smashed until 4am like 90% of the premier league does.
Difference is they are adults..didn't post pointless thing like that.

Mason on the other hand...

That's the main point..he is not matured yet.

Is it a massive problem? Nope.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What a load of fuss over feck all.

Bwuk

Surprised half the morons on here aren't complaining he might injure himself sh*gging.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Nothing wrong with that video. I’ve said this a lot, but I really dislike the way ‘regular’ folk feel so entitled to a 360 input in how celebrities spend their time. It’s usually steeped in some underlying financial jealousy, as the first bit of rebuttal typically leads to some reference to how much money they are paid.

It’s not ideal for this to have been posted on social media, but simply because this is Britain and it’s not very British to talk like this publicly. Regardless of your profession, you shouldn’t want the detail of your sex life on the net. But any idea that he is distracted because he has sex is ridiculous to me. ‘Before a game’ - so he shouldn’t sit in a car with a lady the week before a game? We shouldn’t have to see it, but even if we didn’t, if the assumption that he’s a young rich virgin is ridiculous. I can guarantee that the likes of Declan Rice or Jadon Sancho are shagging girls (probably girls anyway) regardless of whether you see them talk about it or not.

Shit as he is, I was also irritated with the reaction to Jesse’s video in the summer. Like, feck off and mind your business. I post what I want.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Do people think he will play up top today or out on the rightwing. I'm hoping that he is gonna be playing his favoured role as a striker so we can really see what he can do. I thin providing we can create chances tonight Greenwood has a great opportunity to score.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Do people think he will play up top today or out on the rightwing. I'm hoping that he is gonna be playing his favoured role as a striker so we can really see what he can do. I thin providing we can create chances tonight Greenwood has a great opportunity to score.
Hope it's as a striker. Fed of pushing him out wide, trust him to do his job properly.

We've got Lingard/Chong/Dalot who can do the right.

Bwuk

Up top. I don't see Martial or Rashford starting.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I expect us to rest Rashford (probably on the bench), so Greenwood should be up front.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Cringe video but who cares :lol:

Could do better though...

FerociousCorgis

reading some of the comments i expected the video to be of them in bed or somewhere pretty much going at it.

What an absolutely nothing of a video. Jesus christ people move on to something more relevant

reddevil702

Some of the comments from upset posters over this video are just hilarious! I'm sure those upset at this video had some exciting teenage years!

Anyway, really hope he plays central tonight and not on the wing. Exciting to see him get some real minutes.

Chicharito_

Some of the comments from upset posters over this video are just hilarious! I'm sure those upset at this video had some exciting teenage years!

Anyway, really hope he plays central tonight and not on the wing. Exciting to see him get some real minutes.
Nothing wrong with the content of the video albeit a bit cringey the annoying thing is he is with a girl that thinks it's acceptable to post something like that on social media when you know it will be picked up on. I guess that was probably her aim though.

reddevil702

Nothing wrong with the content of the video albeit a bit cringey the annoying thing is he is with a girl that thinks it's acceptable to post something like that on social media when you know it will be picked up on. I guess that was probably her aim though.
Absolutely, they're 17 and it's social media. Every post is with the intention of going viral or getting some form of attention. Idk I'm from Vegas so it could be what we're exposed to here is much different to other places.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
This is supposed to be Greenwood's performance thread, yet the last few pages have just been a discussion around that stupid video.

I hope by the end of tonight we'll be talking about his great performance against Astana and not his girlfriend.

SaintMuppet

He needs to trade the lass in for one with a bit more class and a bit more nouse.

What the public don’t know they can’t moan about. Hope he has enough in the tank for tonight mind.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
He needs to trade the lass in for one with a bit more class and a bit more nouse.

What the public don’t know they can’t moan about. Hope he has enough in the tank for tonight mind.
A lass with bite more class?

When I was 17 I wanted any functioning female. You only think about one thing that age.

RedCurry

Guys, this is a performance thread. You want to discuss his girlfriend/social media, maybe make a new thread.

MrBrightside1989

Would like to see him given time in the europa league to really see for myself what he's about. Great opportunity for the young lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.