Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SambaBoy

The comparisons with RVP are apt.

He's not your typical wonderkid who are physically developed at a young age. You can tell he's very weak at the minute and his body still adjusting. In the 1v1 duels shoulder to shoulder, he was unable to hold of defenders or outpace them but I'm sure with a few years development this won't be a problem. He's not lightning quick, but he's got quick feet and excellent dribbling skills.

He was quite wasteful in the game and gave the ball away too often but if he scores like that every week, then that's fine.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
The comparisons with RVP are apt.

He's not your typical wonderkid who are physically developed at a young age. You can tell he's very weak at the minute and his body still adjusting. In the 1v1 duels shoulder to shoulder, he was unable to hold of defenders or outpace them but I'm sure with a few years development this won't be a problem. He's not lightning quick, but he's got quick feet and excellent dribbling skills.

He was quite wasteful in the game and gave the ball away too often but if he scores like that every week, then that's fine.
There was a moment when he was jogging around with his elbows stuck out, that just looked like RVP. His running stance and movement around the box are so similar.

Bondi77

He just looks like a real natural footballer and I think he at least should always be a bench option purely because he can score a goal and that is something we are lacking at the moment.

steve.crowford

Nice vid Steve but if you want to get more views on here then you should imbed them because they'll get missed by many like that.

In the message editor, just click the icon the looks like two pieces of negative film, two along from the smiley face and paste the url in.
Hi, thanks for the tip, but I don’t have enough "likes" for this.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hi, thanks for the tip, but I don’t have enough "likes" for this.
You can always tag someone to embed the videos, I think you need 3 more likes to post videos.

Anyways keep up the good work.

Just a suggestion - Post something other than videos and related to videos, easier to like the content for scouts and staff. :D

PitTon

Just like RVP, he is very hard to defend against when he gets the ball facing the goal inside penalty area. He can go either way and his body moves make defenders lost.

Whenever he plays, if we create the situation where he can be 1vs 1 with defender, I know some things going to happen.

spiriticon

We would do well to stop hyping this kid up because the next thing we know he's gonna get a double sleeve tattoo, launch his MG7 clothes line and demand a £300,000 a week salary....:wenger:

Let him develop naturally.

Fluctuation0161

We would do well to stop hyping this kid up because the next thing we know he's gonna get a double sleeve tattoo, launch his MG7 clothes line and demand a £300,000 a week salary....:wenger:

Let him develop naturally.
I think he can develop well. My concern is the influence of players in our squad who lack the killer winning mentality. Like Lingard whose off the field antics do not necessarily communicate focus, professionalism and drive!

Smores

I think he can develop well. My concern is the influence of players in our squad who lack the killer winning mentality. Like Lingard whose off the field antics do not necessarily communicate focus, professionalism and drive!
Agreed we'd do well to get rid of Lingard's influence from the dressing room.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Agreed we'd do well to get rid of Lingard's influence from the dressing room.
We’re more likely to extend his influence in our dressing room, unless we got a new manager who was more objective with such.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don't think he's ready to play down the middle. I don't think he's strong enough yet. We have to continue with Rashford until Martial returns.

Vissy

Greenwood is still developing physically too. He's already filled out his frame by a bit - he's going to get a lot stronger than this I think.

MDFC Manager

I don't think he's ready to play down the middle. I don't think he's strong enough yet. We have to continue with Rashford until Martial returns.
Indeed. Think we're still a full season away before he becomes a regular, and is able to contribute fully.

Stadjer

If LvG was still the manager Greenwood would start. With Ole as manager? Even if Rashford has a horrible game Greenwood will get on 5/10 minutes before the end and be put on the right wing.

Mike Phelan's Former Tash

Nah, he's Ole's boy. There's no chance he's going to let him lose his focus.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
If LvG was still the manager Greenwood would start. With Ole as manager? Even if Rashford has a horrible game Greenwood will get on 5/10 minutes before the end and be put on the right wing.
Start every game? He's just 17. Give him time. Ole has seen many young players coming through under SAF. I was frustrated as well at seeing Lingard and Mata start over the youth products but let Ole at least try to get it right. If he isn't giving them any chances thats a problem but he's started now and will do so gradually first with the cups.

Also I think it's imperative that we build our attacking/midfield spine - as we have with our defensive spine with AWB and Maguire. But it has to be done in tandom with letting some players like Mata etc go. Then you'll both get a proper team for these kids to flourish in and also enough room in the squad for them to get chances.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He literally just played 90 minutes the other day?

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
He's being overhyped as per usual when it comes our youngsters. He hasn't shown anything worth shouting about yet, although I'd still take a chance on him as our striker instead of Rashford until Martial returns. At least he looks like he can finish unlike Rashford. Rashford would be better out on the right wing for now.

Madzik_92

Daniel James has travelled with the #mufc squad to London. No sign of Mason Greenwood, though.

According to Luckhurst

Stadjer

He literally just played 90 minutes the other day?
Against a horrible team together with the not very good United players. LvG would play him full or close to full matches in the premier league. That is quite a big difference.

Start every game? He's just 17. Give him time. Ole has seen many young players coming through under SAF. I was frustrated as well at seeing Lingard and Mata start over the youth products but let Ole at least try to get it right. If he isn't giving them any chances thats a problem but he's started now and will do so gradually first with the cups.

Also I think it's imperative that we build our attacking/midfield spine - as we have with our defensive spine with AWB and Maguire. But it has to be done in tandom with letting some players like Mata etc go. Then you'll both get a proper team for these kids to flourish in and also enough room in the squad for them to get chances.
Maybe not full games but with LvG players like Greenwood and Gomes would have gotten a lot more minutes. Im sure of that.

Giggsyking

What a disgraceful video with Garner. Ole has taken him off the team sheet because of the disgusting video.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
What a disgraceful video with Garner. Ole has taken him off the team sheet because of the disgusting video.
I will not put the video because it is stupid. I wonder If Ole is going to take the players mobile phones when before they enter the training ground or the stadium.

check the video on this account,
https://twitter.com/niallmoran_
A 9 second clip where he bounced on his mate’s lap? Am I looking at the right video?

Swiss_Red89

So this is normal?
We should not forget that this guy is 17 years old. I also did some real stupid shit at this age.:wenger:

If he is dropped from the squad because of it, so be it. Ole knows what he is doing in that regard i reckon. He will play against Rochdale.

C'est Moi Cantona

If you want to rely on kids, then you have to expect them to do childish things.

It's nothing, he'll grow out of it.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Jesus. Some of our players are masters in shooting themselves in the foot. Cracking young player but I'm starting to wonder if his head is really screwed on right. I get that they're just lads (I'd never do anything like that tbh), but they're being filmed. I wonder who sends these videos out too. Probably Rashford or Lingard trying to get him in trouble so he doesn't take their place :lol:

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
So this is normal?
It’s not unusual. I know it’s different due to the exposure but I’ve seen far worse in every dressing room I’ve ever been in. I played with an A-league footballer who put a banana in his ass and another who shat in trainers (this one seems a pretty common thing to do for dickheads).

Ignoring the it being posted to the internet thing, what’s so disgusting about what the two lads did?

Status
Not open for further replies.