Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Snitch
Get rid. Literally no reason to persist with him. He's got nothing going for him athletically, defensively or in the attacking third.

darko

Get rid. Literally no reason to persist with him. He's got nothing going for him athletically, defensively or in the attacking third.
Other than the first game of the season, he's been awful. I can't believe that he's an Italian international defender.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
God I hope so. What reason do we have to keep him? We have several better players on lower wages from the academy.

How can he be starting for Italy?
Surprisingly he's one of their best players. Made the XI for best players throughout the Euro qualifier matches too.

Manny

Grammar Police
The guy is useless.

The "its his first season" excuse doesn't work either. He'll be just as shite next season

Ace of Spades

The moment he came up on, the game completely changed. Should have been Valencia subbed on, it was an obvious choice which, no surprise, LVG fecked up.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Not good enough. Darmian, Mata and Morgan are all nowhere near United level.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Hard to say which is worse, his performance or his facial hair.

stevoc

I would rather have at RB in the following order.

Valencia
Mensah
Varela
Jones
Young
McNair
Smalling
Lingard
Rooney
Mata
Carrick
De Gea
Giggs
Van Gaal
Me
My Mum
Play with 10 men
Darmian

Ryan7

I don't understand it. Bizarre and awful... his facial hair that is. His performances match that description also, however.

Sigma

I would rather have at RB in the following order.

Valencia
Mensah
Varela
Jones
Young
McNair
Smalling
Lingard
Rooney
Mata
Carrick
De Gea
Giggs
Van Gaal
Me
My Mum
Play with 10 men
Darmian
:lol:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I kind of keep wanting to think he'll improve with another season, better manager and more settled side but the more we see him, the more it might just be the case that he isn't remotely good enough.

Walters_19_MuFc

People are so fickle. I'm not a massive fan of Darmian, but people blaming him for all three goals is ridiculous. It was just a massive coincidence that we concede three when he come on.

First goal

For starters, Smalling and Blind went for the same ball, meaning one of them were out of position when Alli broke through the middle.

Second goal

Set piece. Rojo nowhere near his man

Third goal

Darmian may have got closer to Rose, but lets not go on like Spurs weren't putting in crosses when Mensah was on. Lamela with a great finish. Blind should have been tighter to him.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
People are so fickle. I'm not a massive fan of Darmian, but people blaming him for all three goals is ridiculous. It was just a massive coincidence that we concede three when he come on.

First goal

For starters, Smalling and Blind went for the same ball, meaning one of them were out of position when Alli broke through the middle.

Second goal

Third goal

Darmian may have got closer to Rose, but lets not go on like Spurs weren't putting in crosses when Mensah was on. Lamela with a great finish. Blind should have been tighter to him.
All 3 goals came from his side.

The first goal he was flat footed and didn't react, Eriksen is hardly the quickest player around.

2nd goal, who gave away the freekick for the goal with a late, brainless challenge?

3rd goal was from his side but a good goal so no real blame.

He is just an awful player, needs to go

stevoc

First goal

Second goal

Third goal

Out of position for the first goal, Eriksen didn't have much influence when TFM was on him.

Gave away the free kick for the second.

Third goal came from his side.

Was he completely at fault for all 3 no of course not. But he was the common fecking denominator. Comes on in the 69th minute and 7 minutes later we are 3 goals down. Thats more than a coincidence mate.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's really good at tackling, but pretty ropey at most other stuff.

After a good first couple of months, it's looking like the journalists who said "be honest, can you see him as United's 1st choice in 2 years" are ver correct

Walters_19_MuFc

Out of position for the first goal, Eriksen didn't have much influence when TFM was on him.

Gave away the free kick for the second.

Third goal came from his side.

Was he completely at fault for all 3 no of course not. But he was the common fecking denominator. Comes on in the 69th minute and 7 minutes later we are 3 goals down. Thats more than a coincidence mate.

All 3 goals came from his side.

The first goal he was flat footed and didn't react, Eriksen is hardly the quickest player around.

2nd goal, who gave away the freekick for the goal with a late, brainless challenge?

3rd goal was from his side but a good goal so no real blame.

He is just an awful player, needs to go
He was beside Eriksen. Eriksen crossed it and Alli was free. When Mensah was on, there were plenty of crosses that come from that side. It just so happened that they scored off two of them.

Plenty of players give away free kicks. As a team, we still have to make sure we mark up.

Darmian's played in our last couple of games and has done well, where he's been part of a back four keeping a clean sheet against both, City and Everton. People were questioning his omission from the team today.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I kind of keep wanting to think he'll improve with another season, better manager and more settled side but the more we see him, the more it might just be the case that he isn't remotely good enough.
The guy was pretty good that first month( player of the month award), but it's been steadily down hill from there.

Sylar

I wouldnt be surprised if he looks awesome under a manager like Jose.

Fahad Jawaid

He's really good at tackling, but pretty ropey at most other stuff.

After a good first couple of months, it's looking like the journalists who said "be honest, can you see him as United's 1st choice in 2 years" are ver correct
For a guy who is suppose to be great at tackling, he does give away plenty of fouls away, i am just surprised how poor he is, given his reputation when we bought him. He and Rojo are both so shit its unthinkable. We have been robbed with these two players, and to think we have given Rafa away for these two jerks.

saivet

Mentioned it in the match day thread. Sterling gets stick for his beard, but Darmian's is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.