Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Nugget

I thought we had a quality fullback in his first few games for us - if I remembered correctly, he was even the player of the month for us in his first month. Crossing was decent, made overlapping runs - but since then he's been really poor. I had originally pinned that down to LVG and wanted him to have another chance under Mourinho, but he's really showed nothing and has continued with his awful form.

I still think there is a decent player in him, but it'll never be in the Premier League and definitely not for United.

Of all the players LVG sold, Rafael was the one that annoyed me the most

dogwithabone

Surprised he's getting game time. He offers nothing and you could pluck any full back out of the top half of the championship and he'd give you equal to Darmian.

Champagne Football

Another Van Gaal beauty.....Van Gaal was buying young players based on how big their reputation was in The Sun and The Mirror while pretending he had a wicked eye for young talent at the same time. Darmian reminds me of Buttner....a player way to lightweight for a top 6 team in England. He looks like a Zenit St. Petersburg level player. He should sign for them next summer.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sell Darmian back to Italy and buy Semedo.

Blackburn 1:2 Man Utd

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
How he manages to still start games for us is amazing. Completely terrible player, who clearly stops us playing any decent football whenever we have to use left side, even when he is not involved with the ball he doesn't help by being so passive in helping his winger. We have at least three players who are better left backs than him.

I have no idea why he still gets games.

derace

imo he is one of the worst rb's in the league. i hope we sell him and get someone usefull instead. he offers nothing in any area of the pitch

Stringer

Useless. Basically playing with 10 men when we have the ball because this guy can't control a football unless there's no one within 20 yards of him.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's a right back playing left back here, it's kind of hard to expect anything going forward when he has to take everything on his weaker foot.

efraim

Can't be accused of being a gloryhunter
I'm sorry but he has to go.

DatGuyRich

He is fecking horrendous. I'm not even too sure what his strengths are. He can't pass, can't defend, can't shoot, can't cross, he's not quick. How is he still at this club?

mu4c_20le

Can't even do the basics right anymore. Starting to look more and more like Depay, even copying his sideburns.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Painfully limited. Shits his pants under even the lightest pressure.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Completely useless. Doesn't do anything going forward & put a half decent winger against him & he'll beat Darmian every time.

WyoManU

If Shaw is behind Darmian, that is a bad, bad sign. Our Italian will be gone in the summer, certainly...

Status
Not open for further replies.