Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
He will be the first one out the door in the summer.

The least talented player I've seen at United for a while.

3KDré

He is the most frustrating person at this club. At least Fellaini can offer a few goals here and there. Darmian himself is utterly useless.

PoTMS

He's such a poor player. Does he still start for Italy? Hard to believe I was so excited when he first arrived. Remember him looking really good against England in the World Cup. Now he struggles even against Championship players.

rollingstoned1

I don't know about his match fitness but this guy always looks like a pub player when he is stuck out on the left. Not that hes good enough as a rb for us but he should never pay on the left side, if we have absolutely no options id still stick Rojo there as he's at least quick and strong.

Raw

He is abhorrent. I'm not sure if this is because of him playing at LB instead of RB but he surely can't be this bad from a simple position change.

Then again, Rojo happened.

KjaAnd

Poor. Very poor. At this point, I don't have a clue what he does when on the pitch. Woeful in both attack and defense. At least two times in every game, some average winger just jogs past him.

mu4c_20le

He is the most frustrating person at this club. At least Fellaini can offer a few goals here and there. Darmian himself is utterly useless.
Well like Fellaini he does occasionally offer something, not goals but a decent defensive performance here and there when we dominate games. Then some of the top reds will come along and praise his defensive work and say things like "he's terrible going forward but at least he's pretty solid defensively".

rollingstoned1

He's such a poor player. Does he still start for Italy? Hard to believe I was so excited when he first arrived. Remember him looking really good against England in the World Cup. Now he struggles even against Championship players.
I couldn't believe he started a euro game on the left side of midfield with his skill set. Is there cupboard so bare for the Italians nowadays that they need fecking Darmian at Lm?

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
He wins so many tackles.

Poor going forward again.

I like his character and temperament though.

the hea

How Shaw can be behind him in the pecking order I can not understand. Awful performance today, hopefully he is moved on in the summer.

NJM78

What a poor player. He is so ponderous and weak it's untrue and his passing ability is down there with Smalling. He looks like the last pick in the school playground, worst player on the park by a mile and with Jesse Lingard on the same pitch that takes some doing. He needs to shave off his bum fluff and do one back to Italy.

Litch

Offers so little going forward. Surely he'll be gone by Summer?

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
He must be offering something in training or something. On the pitch match day he's absolutely awful. I recall once during the match he wanted to cross the ball and it ended up straight in the arms of the keeper like a 5 year old had kicked it and everyone were just looking like question marks. Absolutely terrible player.

xplatformjedi

Supports
Pittsburgh Steelers
Think we need to cut him some slack. He only plays a game every month and it's hard to find any rhythm whoever you are
Bull. Jose isn't cutting Luke some slack. He doesn't cut Blind slack. Darmian on the left is worse than both those players and shouldn't even get a game a month, but he does for some unknown reason.

Apparently all the people screaming for a Carrick replacement or a new CB are completely ignoring that Darmian is arguably our starting left back.

DARMIAN is our starting left back except the times Blind makes more sense.

Fricken hell Jose.

Minkaro

Not impressed. After today, I'd consider him our third choice rightback, and he really should be our fourth choice leftback. That's behind Valencia and Young on one side, and Shaw, Rojo and Blind on the other. Hell, I'd prefer TFM to him on the rightback side as well, so he can be fourth choice there too.

Not a United quality player.

OL29

Just seems overwhelmed playing for us, I'm adamant he must be a better player than he's shown.

Regardless, he's pointless even as a squad player for us. Playing with him at full back is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Hope he's shipped off in the summer.

Triple.Threat

what bothers me even more is when he's at left back, Martial game completely suffers, he gets nothing with Darmian behind him.

dogwithabone

He can't even make simple clearances up the line and keep the ball in play. About five times today he panicked under slight pressure and just played it into touch. I'm all for row Z when needed but he has to be calmer in possession.

A very poor buy and hen will be one of the first out of the door.

Devil may care

Offered nothing going forward and then struggled against the young winger they brought on, fullback depth is an issue for us.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Mourinho likes his versatility but for periods of the game Martial ended up playing LB while Darmian was just strolling. His inclusion impacted us negatively both defensively and offensively. Has to go.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He's awful. Should be the first player out the door in the summer. Nowhere near good enough to play for us.

stevoc

He's a right back playing left back here, it's kind of hard to expect anything going forward when he has to take everything on his weaker foot.
Definitely once he gets back onto his natural foot it won't be long before he's marauding up our right side once again. Turning fullbacks inside out and whipping crosses in for fun. In Italy he was known as the white Cafu.

Status
Not open for further replies.