tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I can see him signing for ManUnited.
Trust me, I play with Ajax regularly on my developer console

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)

Acquire Me

Imagine.....City are losing two centre backs this summer, De Ligt is the hottest centre back property on the market - Mino is using United's name to get City to improve their offer to him.

De Ligt likes that United photo to play his part in the provocation.

There could a nasty twist here Col.
City will be transfer banned. They are out of this. We are also much better than those shitbirds.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The Pogba deal was "finished" a while before it was finally announced. They're probably just ironing out the details of his contract and Raiola's exorbitant transfer fee.
Well the deal wasn't finished then was it? If you're still ironing out details :lol: they might have an agreement in principle but until the contracts signed it means nothing.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Hope it's not true, but it reeks like Raiola trying to get a better deal by pretending to consider United's offer. I'm afraid he will end up in Barcelona.

Which would be disappointing.

AmanNits04

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!
I would go mental if we actually manage to sign him!

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
It's also interesting what Ajax will do. Of course they can't force De Ligt to sign for a certain club, but if an English club comes in and offers 20 or 30 million more than Barcelona...

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If he went abroad, Monaco wouldn't have asked for 150mil. I think the fee agreed with Madrid was around 80mil but his huge wage demand put them off. Same happened with Pep. Monaco didn't want to sell to a rival except if PSG would splash huge money for him, considering they had no problem doing the same for Neymar.
Monaco had no agreement with Madrid and he was never going for 80m. Monaco and PSG aren't rivals and they don't really care about selling players to them or anybody else, not even Nice.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Hope it's not true, but it reeks like Raiola trying to get a better deal by pretending to consider United's offer. I'm afraid he will end up in Barcelona.

Which would be disappointing.
To be fair, we have a pretty good record with Raiola's clients. It reeks of Raiola being greedy, but that plays into our hands.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
A close Dutch friend of mine has close links to Ajax, he’s already made his mind up. He’s coming to Manchester this summer
The friends are chiming in now. Proper transfer thread :lol:

RedDevilUnited369

You poor guys are gonna be hurt when you realise you’ve been reeled in and he signs a new an improved contract at Barca.

Willdigg

Trust me, I play with Ajax regularly on my developer console

Why? Because I AM HE!

Seriously, if we can land the defensive Mbappe - wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.