Mo Salah

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He said that he's in contact with Liverpool medical stuff not that he made it from the scene. They should have already done some X-ray at least by now and are starting to determine the extent of injury so it seems logical the NT doctor will contact them and ask for the X-ray results.
If they have it at least means that his collarbone isn't broken and that it might be some sort of ligament or joint damage instead which he should be able to at least play through after some recovery although he'll probably miss training.

But that's my novice take on it so it can be freely dismissed.

el3mel

If they have it at least means that his collarbone isn't broken and that it might be some sort of ligament or joint damage instead which he should be able to at least play through after some recovery although he'll probably miss training.

But that's my novice take on it so it can be freely dismissed.
I don't think he'll make the Uruguay match, probably won't be ready whatever they try but I'm just hopeful he'll at least make the last 2 games. I'm literally praying at the moment.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I don't think he'll make the Uruguay match, probably won't be ready whatever they try but I'm just hopeful he'll at least make the last 2 games. I'm literally praying at the moment.
I know the feeling. Totally sucks.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
As a physio myself, that looked like a proper dislocated shoulder at first. Very very high chance of labral tear. If he plays in the WC he will not use that side of his upper body at all.

Bwuk

Can’t believe the coward faked an injury so he didn’t have to play in a losing side

Fridge chutney

Klopp told his post-match press conference: “It’s a serious injury, a really serious injury.

“He is in the hospital for an X-ray. It’s either the collarbone or the shoulder itself. It doesn’t look good, that’s it.”

Camilo

I only thought it could be a collarbone break the way he played on - a dislocation and he'd have been in agony and certainly wouldn't have kept going. It can't be serious.

bucky

Reminded me of what Olynyk did to Kevin Love. Fairly sure it was intentional from Ramos.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Looked deliberate to me but Ramos would do that to anyone. It just happened to be Salah at that moment

Sparky Rhiwabon

Any local league player would have played on with that, especially in a big game. I'd be amazed if he missed the World Cup with that.

TheReligion

Abusive
A real kick in the teeth for Liverpool and Klopp if his injury is non serious.

You play through the pain barrier to help your club.

BlueHaze

Have to say that was the first time I've ever felt bad for any Liverpool player. He seems like a very humble guy, didn't deserve that in the biggest game of his career but oh my did the game completely turn around after he went off. Liverpool went from looking deadly to completely dead.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
A real kick in the teeth for Liverpool and Klopp if his injury is non serious.

You play through the pain barrier to help your club.
Clubs now hire doctors, physios and sports scientists to prevent them from doing something stupid like that. Plus Salah has a World Cup to think about.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Gutted to see him walk off the pitch today, I hope he makes it to the World Cup.

Trizy

Shoulder injury and football is played with your legs/feet. Softy.

I dunno was the world cup on his mind (that he has no chance of winning) but if I was in his shoes, playing a CL final for United, I'd play through any physical pain to fight for the United badge.

TheReligion

Abusive
Shoulder injury and football is played with your legs/feet. Softy.

I dunno was the world cup on his mind (that he has no chance of winning) but if I was in his shoes, playing a CL final for United, I'd play through any physical pain to fight for the United badge.
This.

If it's not a serious injury then I think he's stuck two fingers up to Liverpool really.

TheReligion

Abusive
Ridiculous. Ban worthy posts. I'm sure non of you have ever played any sports.
Ban worthy? Who do you think you are talking to here son. You're a new member for a reason so wind your neck in when you're speaking to Caf royalty in the future.

I 'play' sports.. I do mixed martial arts. I've had my arm popped, broken ribs and shattered nose. I wouldn't go off crying unless I was seriously fecked.

What's your point.