Mo Salah

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Ban worthy? Who do you think you are talking to here son. You're a new member for a reason so wind your neck in when you're speaking to Caf royalty in the future.

I 'play' sports.. I do mixed martial arts. I've had my arm popped, broken ribs and shattered nose. I wouldn't go off crying unless I was seriously fecked.

What's your point.
:rolleyes:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This.

If it's not a serious injury then I think he's stuck two fingers up to Liverpool really.
Of course he did. It all makes sense.

It doesn’t, that’s nonsense, he was injured and couldn’t continue.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Those who say he should have kept on playing :lol: Not everyone is made to have the same pain tolerance. Putting yourself in his shoes and saying you'd be braver is incredibly dumb IMHO

Sigma

Ban worthy? Who do you think you are talking to here son. You're a new member for a reason so wind your neck in when you're speaking to Caf royalty in the future.

I 'play' sports.. I do mixed martial arts. I've had my arm popped, broken ribs and shattered nose. I wouldn't go off crying unless I was seriously fecked.

What's your point.
He's most likely crying due to the occasion/repercussions (as was Carvajal), not the impact of the injury.

Walters_19_MuFc

Good news that he has a good chance of making the world cup. The tournament needs the best players and Salah has been just that this season.

Mickfoley

What's your point.
Clearly not good at it.

Reactions: Varun

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Shoulder injury and football is played with your legs/feet. Softy.

I dunno was the world cup on his mind (that he has no chance of winning) but if I was in his shoes, playing a CL final for United, I'd play through any physical pain to fight for the United badge.
Do you know basic biology? You use your arms and shoulders to propel you forward while running, and since he relies on pace, imagine the pain he must or would feel constantly sprinting? Also, he won't be good at throwing the ball during a throw in with a bad shoulder either.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's pulling a tongue.

Confirmed non serious injury.
:lol: Go away.

As lovely as it is for Liverpool to lose the final, I do hope that Salam recovers in time for the World Cup. He's had an incredible season amd the biggest night so far at in his career was ruined by a moment of complete cuntishness by Ramos. Hopefully he plays the World Cup and then performs like crap for Liverpool next season.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

I dunno was the world cup on his mind (that he has no chance of winning) but if I was in his shoes, playing a CL final for United, I'd play through any physical pain to fight for the United badge.
Oh yeah of course you would.

No you wouldn't.

Prettty sure an elite professional sportman is far tougher than you and has a much greater pain threshold than you. But cute of you to pretend you're such a big fan that you'd keep playing for United like a moron with your limbs falling. What a hero and top red you are.

Seven Seas Sardines

:lol: Go away.

As lovely as it is for Liverpool to lose the final, I do hope that Salam recovers in time for the World Cup. He's had an incredible season amd the biggest night so far at in his career was ruined by a moment of complete cuntishness by Ramos. Hopefully he plays the World Cup and then performs like crap for Liverpool next season.
Yeah, hoping he's hurried back without fully recovering, aggravating the injury in the aftermath. We could do with a couple of months without him.

Ekeke

Because you're a fan of Manchester United and arent a footballer being paid to make money that you spend on security for your family? So for you its fine to play on and make your injury worse and be out longer. Its not okay for a footballer

RedCurry

I hope he recovers fully before the World Cup. As a neutral, I want to see the best players playing in the biggest tournament. Also seems genuinely likable.

Fridge chutney

Bloke was in tears... after trying to go on in pain and then succumbing. That says all you need to know about his inability to continue and his commitment to Liverpool.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Clearly not good at it.
:lol:

What's your point.
:lol: What?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Do you know basic biology? You use your arms and shoulders to propel you forward while running, and since he relies on pace, imagine the pain he must or would feel constantly sprinting? Also, he won't be good at throwing the ball during a throw in with a bad shoulder either.
He doesn't take throw ins but your general point is spot on. Dribbling, turning, moving, running are impossible if your shoulder is that painful

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham

What's your point.
:lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Couldn't he have had his shoulder popped back in, had some painkillers injected, and then continue playing? Of course, maybe he had the WC in mind, so who can blame him for that?

Trizy

Oh yeah of course you would.

No you wouldn't.

Prettty sure an elite professional sportman is far tougher than you and has a much greater pain threshold than you. But cute of you to pretend you're such a big fan that you'd keep playing for United like a moron with your limbs falling. What a hero and top red you are.
Someones butthurt :lol: