Mourinho Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggsyking

Mourinho vetoed the idea of keeping Ryan Giggs because he did not think he was trustworthy due to his affair with his brother's wife
[times]

hp88

Mourinho said: "I have been immensely proud to wear the badge of Manchester United since the first day I arrived, and I believe all United supporters recognise this. Just as was the case with my previous clubs, I have worked with some wonderful people and I believe that some will be my friends for life.

"I know that you are all aware of my professional principles. Each time a chapter is closed I show my deepest respect and I don't make any comments about my former colleagues.

"I hope the media wil also respect my position and let me live my normal life until the moment I decide to return to football.

"Merry Christmas."
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...statement-sacking-next-club-epl-a8691016.html

Classy exit from Jose.

SATA

This piece from Jason Burt is a damning indictment of Mourinho. What was even worse was his treatment of the youth players which made people within the club think he couldn't give a shit about them. The atmosphere around the club was awful and he'd alienated most of the players.
Anyone able to paste the full article here? Would love to read this. Thanks

SATA

Good man. Though i hope and believe he will come out a biography soon and perhaps shade some light on his United tenure and especially on what happened over the summer

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Mourinho vetoed the idea of keeping Ryan Giggs because he did not think he was trustworthy due to his affair with his brother's wife
[times]
Tbh, I don't see much wrong with that. I wouldn't want that kind of guy watching my back as well.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Now knowing the co diction the club has been in for the past 6 months, I think it's a scandal he wasn't sacked earlier.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I remember when ferguson retired, the fuss was that we have to make sure he doesn't interfere with the new manager like matt Busby did way back. That happened but I'm afraid we seem to have fallen victim to sentimentality of old players.

Raw

[times]
Pretty fair. It may not have much to do with football but it's still a really really fecking scummy thing to do and I can understand why Jose might not want to trust him.

SATA

Anyone miss Jose yet? Or couldn't give a piss about it?

I was delighted to read he was gone but mellowed a little when i saw him in that sky sports interview. The guy did try his best but was ultimately too toxic a character to everyone at the club, probably even the laundry and tea ladies

Oggmonster

[times]
That's brilliant. Giggs is a proper twat and it's good to see someone in that position say the same and show he can't just have whatever he wants.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Feck him and his classy exit. He's destroyed the morale in the team and left us in limbo. Used his Journo pals like the one who works for the record newspaper in Portugal to lie about not wanting Pogba which Jason Burt has called a lie.

JamesLove

F^%{ we lost our George Clooney. Sadly it didn’t work out. Wish him all the best.

Alexit

Feck him and his classy exit. He's destroyed the morale in the team and left us in limbo. Used his Journo pals like the one who works for the record newspaper in Portugal to lie about not wanting Pogba which Jason Burt has called a lie.
:lol: What?

I'm glad he's gone though. Definitely not the only problem at the club but he was toxic towards the end. Had to go. Good riddance.

RedNed77

That's brilliant. Giggs is a proper twat and it's good to see someone in that position say the same and show he can't just have whatever he wants.
Weird how Jose didn’t have problems keeping Terry as his Chelsea captain after he’d been shagging one of his team mates wives though. Good old Jose.

Suvvernmanc

Anyone miss Jose yet? Or couldn't give a piss about it?

I was delighted to read he was gone but mellowed a little when i saw him in that sky sports interview. The guy did try his best but was ultimately too toxic a character to everyone at the club, probably even the laundry and tea ladies
I too was happy when the announcement was made but i cant forget his toxic personality. From his days at Real, falling out with everyone there, then the same at chelsea. And don't forget about the treatment of the doctor at Chelsea too! What happened here with us and how he treated Luke Shaw, Martial and others, showed me pretty quick he wasn't going to change. He's a great manager but a horrible man. I don't think he'll ever change!

The future now though with UTD is an open book, the title has been written, The cast is there and the plot is being drafted by the author(s) as we speak. Hopefully it will be a hit![/QUOTE]

Alabaster Codify7

Classy leaving speech but I suppose he got his nice payoff.

I don't wish the bloke ill, it was not a good fit and I thank him for the couple of trophies. But I'm glad he's gone.

Also, I don't blame him AT ALL for the Giggs thing. Giggs, while being a United legend, descended to a very special level of cnut for me when he did what he did. I lose respect for him as a man, and a human being, when that came out and I dont blame anyone for not wanting to work with him closely like that.

Oggmonster

Weird how Jose didn’t have problems keeping Terry as his Chelsea captain after he’d been shagging one of his team mates wives though. Good old Jose.
Maybe. I'm not going to compare the incidents. Maybe Jose thinks what Giggs did is much worse. Both Terry and Giggs are complete scum of human and deserve any criticism directed towards then.

Maybe Jose thinks Giggs in a potential position of management was someone to trust less than a player at the club, even if they are captain.

klsv

He's ruined us.Nothing he says can repair the damage he has inflicted on United.We need to forget him and what he did and focus on getting back to where we belong.
Yeah, he single handedly ruined us. Might as well liquidate the club and start from the scratch! Think you've forgotten about Moyes and Van Gaal though.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Media should leave him alone. We should stop discussing him now also, he's gone, let's move on.

Joseunited

Yeah, he single handedly ruined us. Might as well liquidate the club and start from the scratch! Think you've forgotten about Moyes and Van Gaal though.
Can you really compare the toxicity that Mourinho created to anything Moyes or Van Gaal did?Christ sake they did nothing compared to Mourinho.

logan99

Mourinho is a successful manager ... but his football and the way he handled the dressing room and the toxicity that he generated in the club ended up firing him, things that had already happened with Real Madrid and Chelsea.

Ed Woodward must assume this as another catastrophe and must understand that he can not make sporting decisions because his vision is purely commercial. As long as we do not have people who know football making important decisions we will continue to increase the list of failures.

We need a manager who plays an attractive/attacking football, improves the players and develops young players. Now the pressure must pass to the board and the players.

We should not be happy that Mourinho left ... it means that again our sport project failed. He was just part of the problem and the solution was chosen easier and faster.

We will continue with the problem until the right decisions are made, and as long as we do not have a manager that adequately represents what United means as a football club. We do not even have a real captain among the players.

There are many things that must change.

Last edited:

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Considering our value has gone up by 170m since we sacked him, the 18m in compensation we paid to Jose essentially means nothing. We have made money despite having to pay him a shitetonne.
The share price rise is just paper money though. The balance sheet still takes a hit from the payout.

mu4c_20le

Never seemed proud to me, it was always about his image, his reputation, his achievements. Thanks for the trophies, but you wont be remembered fondly.

Status
Not open for further replies.