Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Incredible.

I've genuinely always loved him, through both Chelsea spells and every other club. Always was my second choice here (after Fergie), no matter what other managers became available. After he didn't come here in 2013, I gave up hope of ever seeing him become manager. I'm so glad it looks like it's happening now.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Was pretty obvious for the last few months. I hated him at Chelsea, but all of sudden I can't wait to have him wind up Wenger, Pep, et all. Funny how that works.

We're going back to the top.

Eddy_JukeZ

Finally 3 years too late :drool::drool::drool:

The right signings in the summer and we go for the Prem title.

montpelier

Right.

Be positive.

I can do this.

He's been left an incredible opportunity now. We get behind our managers, we get behind our squad and we've got some brilliant youth players. Players like Darmien and Schniderlin have been so so poor and Mourino is brilliant at getting the most out of his lads.

Our defense is sorted. This appointment will give the club some gravitas in the transfer market and most of you love him so there a feeling of optimism around the club again.

Just please don't bring any baggage. Don't make ridiculous complaints. Treat your players and other managers with respect. You're an old man now, with the keys to the world's greatest club. Play the youth, learn the clubs traditions and start planning long term.

Finally keep De Gea and Martial. They're the future of this club. I can't wait to see them evolve and you've inherited two talents. Please give Rashford a chance as well. Borthwick Jackson and Mensah look good, give them the FA Cup and Europa league.

Welcome Jose. I hope you've changed because at the moment I worry about the traditions and future of the club I love.
The Twigg talks sense, but a change had to come, I think.

Revan

Assumptionman
Mourinho is not the answer. Signing a pact with the devil. United is a club built on United men. Mourinho is not one of them.
Yep, Fergie was a United man as was the part time Citizen, part time Scouser before him.

LouisDanGaal

It's no shock or surprise at all. It's been inevitable for months

Finally all the inpatients cnuts can give it a rest

Now please go out or stay home and enjoy the fact we won a trophy
I'm with you Randall, everyone should just be enjoying it, but i'm worried you're too annoyed making sure everyone else is enjoying it to enjoy it yourself, enjoy it! trophy from a goal from a homegrown player and one of the top managers in the world named, oh what a night.

Sigma

Incredible.

I've genuinely always loved him, through both Chelsea spells and every other club. Always was my second choice here (after Fergie), no matter what other managers became available. After he didn't come here in 2013, I gave up hope of ever seeing him become manager. I'm so glad it looks like it's happening now.
Agree with everything you said. Always loved him.

newgiz

The pre season friendly with City is going to be fiesty. Jose vs Pep once again.

Revan

Assumptionman
The Manchester Derby will be quite tasty as well.

Was a bit boring lately imo
Arsenal matches won't be tasty though. It would be job done as usual during the end of Fergie's tenure, in addition to Mourinho mocking Wenger in the process.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Almost all portuguese sports sites saying he will be presented on monday. Will be hard to root for a team managed by Mourinho

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Right.

Be positive.

I can do this.

He's been left an incredible opportunity now. We get behind our managers, we get behind our squad and we've got some brilliant youth players. Players like Darmien and Schniderlin have been so so poor and Mourino is brilliant at getting the most out of his lads.

Our defense is sorted. This appointment will give the club some gravitas in the transfer market and most of you love him so there a feeling of optimism around the club again.

Just please don't bring any baggage. Don't make ridiculous complaints. Treat your players and other managers with respect. You're an old man now, with the keys to the world's greatest club. Play the youth, learn the clubs traditions and start planning long term.

Finally keep De Gea and Martial. They're the future of this club. I can't wait to see them evolve and you've inherited two talents. Please give Rashford a chance as well. Borthwick Jackson and Mensah look good, give them the FA Cup and Europa league.

Welcome Jose. I hope you've changed because at the moment I worry about the traditions and future of the club I love.
Hmmm, wouldn't agree with that. We sit back a lot and don't attack very well which has meant games are incredibly tight and not many goals. And it's fallen apart at crucial times like West Ham

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I have a feeling this will either be epic or am absolute disaster. Feels good to finally have him on board, should have replaced Fergie.

Revan

Assumptionman
Was pretty obvious for the last few months. I hated him at Chelsea, but all of sudden I can't wait to have him wind up Wenger, Pep, et all. Funny how that works.

We're going back to the top.
He's a twat, but he's our twat.

RoyH1

Spanish radio confirming and saying that Mourinho wants a "profound remodelling" of the squad. Buckle up for a crazy transfer window.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I'm glad that Maureen is coming. I'm glad we've won the cup today. But, I am Disappointed that United have sacked Van Gaal straight after the match. Give him a couple of days to celebrate at least.

SirAF

Ageist
Where is the Aquire lad? Can't find his name when trying to tag him

salford_

Pep, Jose, Conte and Wenger my top 4 next year, Poch to run it close

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Spanish radio confirming and saying that Mourinho wants a "profound remodelling" of the squad. Buckle up for a crazy transfer window.
I hope we break like transfer record after transfer record and end up spending like 250m. :drool:

Phil

It's no shock or surprise at all. It's been inevitable for months

Finally all the inpatients cnuts can give it a rest

Now please go out or stay home and enjoy the fact we won a trophy
I think you need to not let other people get to you so much.

kps88

LVG has just arrived for his press conference. Anywhere we can watch this?

Status
Not open for further replies.