Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

salford_

No doubt there are some from Bluemoon reading this. So my message. He is better than Pep, and you fecking know it

Imagine a City fan saying this is classless announcing a new manager is set to take over at a later date at the end of the season, as opposed to say... January? Theyre shitting it.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Worst kept secret ever?

Time to turn us backing into a winning machine, Jose.

Utd7

It's been a great week! Liverpool lose Europa and are denied a CL spot, we end our three year trophy drought and now Mourinho is comfirmed.

Sigma

Anyone know where we can watch the LVG press conference?

PeteManic

Mourinho is not the answer. Signing a pact with the devil. United is a club built on United men. Mourinho is not one of them.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
What a day! What a lovely day!

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Right.

Be positive.

I can do this.

He's been left an incredible opportunity now. We get behind our managers, we get behind our squad and we've got some brilliant youth players. Players like Darmien and Schniderlin have been so so poor and Mourino is brilliant at getting the most out of his lads.

Our defense is sorted. This appointment will give the club some gravitas in the transfer market and most of you love him so there a feeling of optimism around the club again.

Just please don't bring any baggage. Don't make ridiculous complaints. Treat your players and other managers with respect. You're an old man now, with the keys to the world's greatest club. Play the youth, learn the clubs traditions and start planning long term.

Finally keep De Gea and Martial. They're the future of this club. I can't wait to see them evolve and you've inherited two talents. Please give Rashford a chance as well. Borthwick Jackson and Mensah look good, give them the FA Cup and Europa league.

Welcome Jose. I hope you've changed because at the moment I worry about the traditions and future of the club I love.

bleedred

WHAT A FECKING WEEK LADS!! Fecking delighted! I actually can't believe it's happening, we've been through so much these past few months.
Fixed it for you, Pool losing, Us winning and now this is like the cherry on top!!!!

Varun

Staff
Not my preferred choice but the best one we could get. I'm pleased.

SirAF

Ageist

Be positive.

I can do this.

He's been left an incredible opportunity now. We get behind our managers, we get behind our squad and we've got some brilliant youth players. Players like Darmien and Schniderlin have been so so poor and Mourino is brilliant at getting the most out of his lads.

Our defense is sorted. This appointment will give the club some gravitas in the transfer market and most of you love him so there a feeling of optimism around the club again.

Just please don't bring any baggage. Don't make ridiculous complaints. Treat your players and other managers with respect. You're an old man now, with the keys to the world's greatest club. Play the youth, learn the clubs traditions and start planning long term.

Finally keep De Gea and Martial. They're the future of this club. I can't wait to see them evolve and you've inherited two talents. Please give Rashford a chance as well. Borthwick Jackson and Mensah look good, give them the FA Cup and Europa league.

Welcome Jose. I hope you've changed because at the moment I worry about the traditions and future of the club I love.
Good lad.

salford_

I will admit one reservation about this appointment, and i doubt im alone in this view. 2-3 yrs down the line it'll be a mess.

Minimalist

This is three years too late but still a fantastic appointment (fingers crossed he definitely hasn't lot the plot). His CV is stupidly good and he's the first manager since Ferguson that is actually in the elite category unlike Moyes and LVG.

Hopefully this is the start of something special. I hope we'll see some real pace, power and strength in this United side under him as he usually likes to do.

NJM78

The FA cup and Jose in one evening... it's all giving me a raging boner, the wife is in for good time tonight.

He's proved himself to be a guaranteed title winning manager as well as being an absolute cock of a man.

This is gonna be interesting. But maybe that's what we need right now. The last couple of years can't be repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.