Mourinho's press conference

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'm on the MUTV site, all logged in but not sure where I can see the presser? Anyone know whether it will even be on MUTV? It says Paddy Cerand show on the "whats on" page.

EDIT: Ignore, I'l just watch it on skysports now :)

prateik

Mayweather and Pakau fight.. This shit is pakau. Start the presser

sunama

Baghdad Bob
The toilet in your aircraft works on a vacuum pump at low altitudes and switches over automatically to a system run by differential pressure (outside air and cabin air). The poop gets sucked through pipes in to a waste tank. Where your poop and piss is collected. At every ground station the level of poop and piss and checked. If it crosses a certain threshold, ground staff utalise a special pipe that empties this poop and piss in to another tank. They then use this piss and poop to make the food brownie and apple juice served on board.

DAMN!!!! :eek:

baanke laal

banned
Almost all the posters who requested the rives on 3rd and 4th page of this thread have the rivers now. So, if you are still fishing for those, ask them :D

Riz

That sly grin and nod when the interviewer asked Zlatan "you've won titles everywhere..." :lol:

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Maybe the main thing is not what he says here. I just hope Mourinho's anguished look in his last moments at Chelsea vanishes, though his last photos and appearances don't show any change at all. I mean, of course he has to prove himself all over again, but he could try to be a little lighter, happier even… (not likely).

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
So I can see it now but have no headphones to listen to the audio FML.

CS@SG

It's on FB LIVE right now. Saw Jose holding his jersey taking photos.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Dark tracksuit? Wasn't expecting that. That says he's here to work! Or does it?

cyberman

Why the feck do MUTV have their cameramen in with the rest of the press?
Surely they would be allowed closer access?

Edit.. When Jose was in the pitch

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
So when sky say they are showing the interview live, do they actually mean live, or have some idiot talk about what's being said :lol:?