Mourinho's press conference

Don Juan Matus

A curtain will slowly rise revealing Jose flanked by Zlatan, Miki, Bailley, Matuidi and Pogba.
He'll lean into the microphone and say "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am something special, let's see that cnutwaffle Guardiola try and win the title now" :)

Lostie007

It has instantly a totally different vibe to this presser then both Moyes and Van Gaal. You know you are welcoming a manager that is as guaranteed trophies as any who has come before him.

The razzmatazz is worth it, as you know the guy will deliver and back up anything he says.

It feels right, we have a manager who has brought the fear factor back to the whole club.

He has managed in Spain for Real Madrid, Italy for Inter, England for Chelsea, Portugal for Porto and won trophies galore so he has experience with a capital E.. now he has at the biggest club.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
When will this shit stop?

This is quickly becoming the worst phrase on the caf. Fellaini has one fecking win and a goal in his last 3 seasons at Everton against United, and that's the first game of the season when we had Carrick at CB and we had a slow start. They draw that one game 3-3, and lost the other four by not scoring single goal.

Fecking annoying!
Did you watched those games my friend? He may not have been on the winning sidenor score all the goals, but those were very good display from someone so 'skillless' according to many of us here. Thats all im saying. Peace

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Key statements I would like to hear tomorrow:
  • I'm a winner and I came here to win
  • This is the biggest challenge of my career and I'm really looking forward to it
  • Pep Guardiola and Manchester City are of no concern to me. I am only interested in Manchester United
  • Everyone starts with a blank slate and the hard work starts now
  • The frequent use of 'we' and 'our'
  • I want the players to express themselves and enjoy their football
  • I hope to be here a long time and create something special
  • I want to excite the fans and give them what they want, which is attacking football
  • We need to bring in more players, the right players who will improve the squad
  • I am looking to strenghen in all positions
That would be perfect.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

MartialsBeard

Hey guys, all suited and booted myself for this one, I woke up 20 mins earlier than expected and decided to get fresh and take a morning shower (I usually shower at the gym at lunchtimes) I got my freshly ironed shirt and trousers on whilst debating which cologne to wear, as I made my selection I looked in the mirror and puffed my cheeks out...its a big day, a new era.

Oh I also have a job interview today.....

Anywayz, anyone got a river?

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
A good manager will work to maximize the productivity of our current asset. Im pretty sure toilet brush head will find some role here, there must a player somewhere there, who tormented us each time we played everton in the past. I want to see Mourinho bring that dude out, we have too many failed signing already. He brings lotsa desire albeit talentless to the squad each time he play. He has shown more guts and game time than the famed Dimaria, mata jones. He needs a chance in a system that might maximize everyone talent, imho.
I agree

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Hey guys, all suited and booted myself for this one, I woke up 20 mins earlier than expected and decided to get fresh and take a morning shower (I usually shower at the gym at lunchtimes) I got my freshly ironed shirt and trousers on whilst debating which cologne to wear, as I made my selection I looked in the mirror and puffed my cheeks out...its a big day, a new era.

Oh I also have a job interview today.....

Anywayz, anyone got a river?
Good priorities, dude. :p

Riz

A river would very much appreciated please. Don't want to miss this!

Bugshot

I'm hoping for something a bit more epic. The Destined One or The Prodigal Son, or something. It'll be Biblical again, just like it was when he called himself Chosen. The guy's ego is massive. That's why I like him.
He should just say, "I'm The one".

Xeno

Is it against the rules to just post the stream? It's easy enough to find on reddit?

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Will the press conference be shown live on Sky Sports news or do you need MITV?