Naby Keita

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
And what about the millions and millions of fans who support clubs that will never win anything, in leagues arund the world ? I fecking hate glory hunters who use the 'you're not relevant because you haven't won anything in x years' crap.

And yeah, clearly you know Liverpool as well as you know my arse.
You know Liverpool and Leipzig well?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Think he will fit Klopp's style to a tee, he is the sort of tenacious player you need for the gegendepressing.

Must admit I am puzzled he chose Liverpool though, with the form he's shown the last two years I imagine he wouldn't be devoid of options.

finneh

Yes i have been to Liverpool many, many times to the Mara-tine Museum(and other places) and it is a SHITHOLE only place ive lived that i think is worse is feckin stoke lets not kid our selves most of the north is run down and a crap hole.

he could of waited and been picked up by Monaco or any of the spain teams all would be better places to live,we still pull players as a team we are a known Trophy winning team the same can not be said for liverpool you are living on a name built 20 years ago you win next to nothing and celebrate finishing second you in the terms of world football are not relevant any more 1 trophy since 2005 is not the form of a so called big club.
I'm sure you looked at your companies' accounts and success over the last 20 years before agreeing to a large pay rise to move to them?

Anyone who thinks any player joins any team for reasons outside of finance is a complete fantasist.

Keita is no different to Pogba (or any other player ever) in that he could have chosen a better location with a greater chance of winning trophies... But fundamentally money is king.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Yes i have been to Liverpool many, many times to the Mara-tine Museum(and other places) and it is a SHITHOLE only place ive lived that i think is worse is feckin stoke lets not kid our selves most of the north is run down and a crap hole.

he could of waited and been picked up by Monaco or any of the spain teams all would be better places to live,we still pull players as a team we are a known Trophy winning team the same can not be said for liverpool you are living on a name built 20 years ago you win next to nothing and celebrate finishing second you in the terms of world football are not relevant any more 1 trophy since 2005 is not the form of a so called big club.
Personally, if it was up to me, I'd put a wall just north of the M25 to keep you Northern bastards out! ;)

poacher

I really wanted United to sign Keita as I think this kid is going to be a star. I have never seen a midfielder glide past players with such ease. Seriously 48m plus 10m is an absolute bargain in this market. Liverpool just needs a quality CB like VVD or Manolas and they are ready to challenge for titles. I like how Klopp is willing to sacrifice short-term success for long-term gain by going for the perfect players for his system rather than just settling for average players who can do the job. There is too much emphasis on short-term success in professional sports and I like how he rises above this and urges their fans to think beyond short-term results. Of course, if he was coaching United I would have screamed sign a bloody defender but that's because I have not reached the enlightenment that Klopp is preaching and am too impatient and want short-term success.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
I am honestly baffled by how Liverpool managed to land Keita. I wanted him at Barca.

Oakie

What does my thoughts on other teams have to do with anything? They do not go around acting like they have a divine right to win just because of a name and what they achieved 20+ years ago.

Glory supporter? I did not see much glory in the 80's but i did see a lot of arrogant thunder-cnut Liverpool fans so don't and act like your shit don't stink.

So while i chill in LANCASHIRE thinking of the trophy's that we have won even when we were shit and think on how even at your best you won feck all i get to smile while you just get to make excuses.

Germany as a place would be far nicer to live than most of the NWest and NEast as its full of run down areas that no one down south gives a shit about to think other wise is crazy but i guess you should know that being from Liverpool and not being a glory supporter.

This poor kid will get ruined by Liverpool they will overplay him as with many others then sell him when he is crocked or gets to a decent ability level.

I only get 3 Posts a day so i cant post often :p
Have a nice day.

Classical Mechanic

What does my thoughts on other teams have to do with anything? They do not go around acting like they have a divine right to win just because of a name and what they achieved 20+ years ago.

Glory supporter? I did not see much glory in the 80's but i did see a lot of arrogant thunder-cnut Liverpool fans so don't and act like your shit don't stink.

So while i chill in LANCASHIRE thinking of the trophy's that we have won even when we were shit and think on how even at your best you won feck all i get to smile while you just get to make excuses.

Germany as a place would be far nicer to live than most of the NWest and NEast as its full of run down areas that no one down south gives a shit about to think other wise is crazy but i guess you should know that being from Liverpool and not being a glory supporter.

This poor kid will get ruined by Liverpool they will overplay him as with many others then sell him when he is crocked or gets to a decent ability level.

I only get 3 Posts a day so i cant post often :p
Have a nice day.
Most North West based players live in Cheshire which is one of the wealthiest areas in the country, the only place not in the South in the top ten. Regardless, if you have money anywhere is nice. Paul Scholes lives in Oldham which is measured as one of the most deprived towns in the country but once you get into Saddleworth where he lives it is idyllic in a way, certainly in the summer (the winters can be harsh).

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I am honestly baffled by how Liverpool managed to land Keita. I wanted him at Barca.
Looks a brilliant player who will fit like a glove into Klopps system. I think Liverpool have done the right thing with target buying VVD (they made an ass of it during the summer and paid the consequences) and Kieta and not moving onto their second options playing it long term as signing these two guys would strengthen any top 6 team in the premier league in my opinion and these two will take Liverpool up a notch or two. Would love both at OT a bit like what I said with Mane.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Liverpool's a great city, it has rough areas but so does every city.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Was just going to type how we could do with him and how he would be a brilliant option for us but sadly liverpool have gotten him but now he just got another red card. Maybe he is doing it for vacations before the Liverpool move. 2 yellow cards for him today, but he is a great player and Liverpool have done wonderfully well to get him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Will come up with a Xhaka like reputation in the league, seems to have a quite a bad temperament too. Not sure if Klopp is the right type of manager to instill discipline in him. Klopp is wonderful in many aspects but instilling discipline in his players isn't his greatest qualities I think.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Will come up with a Xhaka like reputation in the league, seems to have a quite a bad temperament too. Not sure if Klopp is the right type of manager to instill discipline in him. Klopp is wonderful in many aspects but instilling discipline in his players isn't his greatest qualities I think.
Who's to say Klopp will even still be there?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Sent off 3rd time in 7 games :lol:
Rather unfair yesterday, he got at least as good as he gave. Second yellow was justified for tactical foul, but with the same measure for all players, Bayern should have gotten a lot more cards, Thiago probably even a red too.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Bayern players kicked him many many times and got away with it. He lost his cool, fouled thiago in a way that forced the refs hands (who was atrocious) and got a yellow. The second one is a (small) but very stupid tactical foul. Ref can't do much again and has to send him off. The ref was extremely inconsistent and created most of the hectic. Yet opposition players will probably continue to wind him up.
It won't be his last red card. He plays on a knives edge with his rash, physical and risky style. He needs to start using his brain.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Rather unfair yesterday, he got at least as good as he gave. Second yellow was justified for tactical foul, but with the same measure for all players, Bayern should have gotten a lot more cards, Thiago probably even a red too.
I don't really think it's a particular issue with Keita. Just (German) refs in general being extremely reluctant to card someone in the first half.. Which then leads to ridiculous rulings / double standards down the road because the ref thinks he has to regain control and suddenly cards people for silly stuff to ascertain his authority.
Watching Dortmund in particular it seems to have become mandatory to "mistime challenges" when pressing, give the opponent a little kick here and there, step on his foot, etc, because refs won't card you anyway and if you're lucky someone loses his cool or gets injured.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Might be indisciplined, but the lad is a ridiculous talent. Was watching the game yesterday and his confidence and ability on the ball is absurd for a midfielder. Really exciting player to have in the EPL next year.

Alfie092

Wonderful little player and is only 22! Fair play to Liverpool for striking a deal. Would be interesting to see how well he does in the Premier League.

If Liverpool add Van Dijk, Keita along with adding a quality keeper and a striker from the Coutinho money as he would most likely be sold for at least £100m, then they could be a force next season!

But then again this is Liverpool :lol:

Oakie

fecking hell:lol:

I can’t help but wonder, if he’s looking for a way out already in january.
You should be worried if he is as he will likely do the same to pool soon as barce or real call.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
You should be worried if he is as he will likely do the same to pool soon as barce or real call.
No way. Next season we will add him, a decent keeper, a defender who knows how to defend and with the Coutinho money another good defender and a 30-goals-a-season striker. Then we will be right back in the mix and he won't want to leave;)

Bwuk

He was stupid to get himself sent off. On a booking and pulls Lewandowski down when he wasn't going anywhere.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
No way. Next season we will add him, a decent keeper, a defender who knows how to defend and with the Coutinho money another good defender and a 30-goals-a-season striker. Then we will be right back in the mix and he won't want to leave;)
That simple.;)

Trizy

So, is he actually any good? Over at RAWK he's a better version of KDB and Pogba combined.

macheda14

Wonderful little player and is only 22! Fair play to Liverpool for striking a deal. Would be interesting to see how well he does in the Premier League.

If Liverpool add Van Dijk, Keita along with adding a quality keeper and a striker from the Coutinho money as he would most likely be sold for at least £100m, then they could be a force next season!

But then again this is Liverpool :lol:
I don't know if they'll be able to sell Coutinho for that much next season. One season is a long time in football and someone else may be on Barca's radar by that time.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
So, is he actually any good? Over at RAWK he's a better version of KDB and Pogba combined.
While those guys are obviously exaggerating, he is a very, very good player. I‘m still shocked that he‘s actually going to Liverpool. The guy would walk into any team in the world, except for Real.

Alfie092

I don't know if they'll be able to sell Coutinho for that much next season. One season is a long time in football and someone else may be on Barca's radar by that time.
Yes that's true but each summer the transfer fees are just going up and up. Mainly caused by the Neymar, Dembele and the potential Mbappe deals! At the start of this summer you would have thought £80m-£100m for Coutinho is absurd. But once these £100m+ transfer occurred later in the window, then it was like yes this is just going to be the norm.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Still can't get my head around this guy signing for Liverpool.

He would have been outrageous in a midfield 3 with Matic and Pogba.

izec

Still can't get my head around this guy signing for Liverpool.

He would have been outrageous in a midfield 3 with Matic and Pogba.
Massive upgrade on Herrera, we missed a trick here, not for the first time. Will have a Mane type of impact in their midfield

James Peril

He's better than Pogba for sure. Bite suckers
Sure he is buddy, I’m certain you have seen him play lots of times. Not based on YouTube-clips or wishful thinking at all, because Leipzig-games are on the telly all the time. At least this year, although Knob Keita hasn’t figured much because of all his red cards.