Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud7

To echo my sentiment from the match day thread

“MATTTTIIIIICCCCCCCCXCXXXCCCCCCCC”

Pretty much sums it up :devil:

Snafu17

I like the fact that he just occasionally decides to score a banger. I think that's his best quality.

el3mel

He was terrible in first half, turned on beast mode in second half.

Nemanjaaaaaa :drool::drool:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What made it great it's the rollercoaster of emotion from me going "Please don't shoot" to seeing the ball going towards the back of the net, anticipating the feeling of joy and simply shouting my celebration. What a fecking goal :keano:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Apologies to old man. I wasn't keen on him coming but I fecking love him tonight!:lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Love him and still don't think he's had a bad game here.

Gusjaros

Supports
Several teams
That goal was fecking fantastic. He needs to take distance shots more often.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
They just showed him his goal on Sky and asked him what he thinks of it - he said "Nice goal":lol:

Andersons Dietician

Did Jose just shatter his moment with his “I hope you’re not man of the match” top banter :lol:
Sure he must be joking but I bet a paper story comes out of this.

Minimalist

Doesn't score bad goals does he? Still remember his great strike against Spurs last season for Chelsea.

Thought he was our best midfielder anyway tonight prior to the goal. McTominay was shite and Pogba was shocking for 45 minutes.

Ban

What a goal, what a feckin goal. Overall I thought he had a good game. Had some wee forward runs which were good.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Decent game for me. He's playing in a one man midfield. An embarrassment from Pogba and McTominay just doesn't really do anything. Way too much on his shoulders.

ariel

Actually thought he had a pretty bad game
First half he was awful. Though I was thinking at the time that probably he will prove me wrong for not being subbed
Second half was better but not good. Second goal was 3 times his fault - not pressing the midfielder (can see Jesse annoyed for that), then fouling and then not making sure the free kick isn't being taken.
Then he comes out with THAT goal. MOM no doubt :lol:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
So glad someone had a shot. There were points in that game when we seemed to want to walk the ball into the net. I was thinking its Wayne f'n Hennessy not Manuel Neuer, test him for FFS. Finally Nemanja did. Bloody hell when he hits them he really hits them. I remember that rocket against Spurs in the FA Cup semi last season. Was wondering when he'd score a thunderb-d like that for us. Good things come to those who wait! :lol:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
What made it great it's the rollercoaster of emotion from me going "Please don't shoot" to seeing the ball going towards the back of the net, anticipating the feeling of joy and simply shouting my celebration. What a fecking goal :keano:
So true! It's the fact that as soon as it left his foot you already know where it's going too...prolongs the sheer joy!

luke511

He has the best shot in the team in my opinion, every one is so accurate and powerful.

Yagami

Good post resistant
So true! It's the fact that as soon as it left his foot you already know where it's going too...prolongs the sheer joy!
Yeah, I just felt like it was going in as soon as he hit it, too. Probably helped that, even at 2-0 down, I was confident in us winning for whatever reason.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He has the best shot in the team in my opinion, every one is so accurate and powerful.
Apparently he's taken 16 shots and only 3 were on target in the league this season. Compare that to e.g. Lingard with 40 shots and 18 on target...accuracy really isn't his strong point. Most of his shots are very forgettable. He just happens to get it very, very right a few times a season.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Lingard is easily the best shot taker in the squad, he's scored screamers at a ridiculous rate this season.

Matic has a great shot on him though!

Status
Not open for further replies.