Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

SAF had Vidic, JM had Ivanovic and Matic, they werent bad at first for him but then their status wouldnt change regardless of performances, form, dunno whats with him and Serbia players. How he was picked vs Spurs i will never know but nothing changed since then, rather see someone from CAF instead. Today, he was slow, heavy, whole game, people passing him, over running him, he done two things right from 90-96th minute and somehow that masked his whole piss poor performance.

Canagel

He was like an old man out there. Woefully out of his depth in the 1st half especially.

Canagel

SAF had Vidic, JM had Ivanovic and Matic, they werent bad at first for him but then their status wouldnt change regardless of performances, form, dunno whats with him and Serbia players. How he was picked vs Spurs i will never know but nothing changed since then, rather see someone from CAF instead. Today, he was slow, heavy, whole game, people passing him, over running him, he done two things right from 90-96th minute and somehow that masked his whole piss poor performance.
he always goes and watches Serbia games in the international break. And I'm sure he wants to bring milenkovic-savic another average player.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Lukaku and Matic always seemed like a suspiciously shit pair of marque summer signings to push us forward... and yet we all convinced ourselves, through sheer optimism and a couple of early games last season, that it was actually a brilliant master stroke..

But alas, no. They were just as depressingly beige and unremarkable as suspected after all. Hooray for hindsight!

Sylar

He was weird near the end of the game. There were two times he won the ball (once from hazard) ran up the pitch, then somehow gave theball away when it was much easier to pass to the guy next to him. Strange bit of stuff.

Man Utd 0:1 Juventus

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What a terribble player he has become. Unbelievable that Mourinho doesn't see it. Pretty much everything our defence let through tonight was because of him.

Raw

Absolute dross this season. Got one alright season out of him for £40m while Chelsea enjoy Jorginho.

PepsiCola

He is really fecking awful.

35 million for a handful of decent performances.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Absolute rubbish. rubbish rubbish rubbish. Compare him to the Juve MF who were able to retain the ball and see a pass.

Ekeke

One of his better games this season for me, but still some very disappointing moments with his passing. At least against Chelsea and Juventus he put his foot in a bit and won 4-5 tackles each game which is lightyears ahead of his earlier games in the season where he didnt do anything.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
The smug look on his face pissed me off so much. He’s so fecking shit, how the feck he even takes the pitch after how terrible he is is a mystery to me. Does the man have no professional pride?

Mick321

He had a good 2 months and has been crap ever since. Chelsea may have got the replacement wrong in Bakayoko at the time but they certainly weren't wrong in wanting rid of this guy.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
One of his better games this season for me, but still some very disappointing moments with his passing. At least against Chelsea and Juventus he put his foot in a bit and won 4-5 tackles each game which is lightyears ahead of his earlier games in the season where he didnt do anything.
On three occasions in the space of about 15 minutes (including the goal), he allowed their attacking players to simply run off him. It happened several times in the second half, too. Defensively, he offers very little. Herrera would be a significant improvement on him.

Tibs

Should not play for us again, ever.

Fred, Herrera and Perreira give us much better options

R'hllor

Backheel lord, he should never been forced vs Spurs and since then... wait i already posted something similar recently, never mind, carry on. If you are good enough and all that, not in this universe for us.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Utter rubbish (again). He looks like his legs are made out of cement. Get shut!

LJJT

In really bad form, has been for some time so maybe he is just past it. Doesn’t bring any composure or leadership which is the minimum you’d expect for his age but he can’t even contribute that it seems. Another £50m down the tubes.

Bobski

He's done, decent 6 weeks for Utd at the start of last season but has been mediocre at best since. Chelsea knew they had to move from him, so do Utd.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We started the season hoping we could give Pogba more freedom, instead he has to be two midfielders because Matic is next to useless at the moment. Every decision he makes seems to be wrong, his passing is all over the show and he looks a lot slower than he did last season. Needs some time off, it's not like we haven't got 3 other perfectly capable midfielders rotting on the bench.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Backheel lord, he should never been forced vs Spurs and since then... wait i already posted something similar recently, never mind, carry on. If you are good enough and all that, not in this universe for us.
He was coming back from a surgery and zero preseason too. He started vs Spurs :lol:

binary bot
He actually did some difficult things really well, and then fecked up the basics. He was dribbling out of two or three players pressing, and then passing it to a Juve player, it was impressive

R'hllor

He was coming back from a surgery and zero preseason too. He started vs Spurs :lol:
Best thing ever, imagine you playing a guy who clearly wasnt/isnt 100% ready vs others who are fit on the bench because he what, trusting him, has some credit in JM bank, to PROTECT a defense which is in his eyes really shit, if you read his moans during a summer, what!? Ivanovic MkII, loyalty is one thing but this naaaa

baskinginthesun

He actually did some difficult things really well, and then fecked up the basics. He was dribbling out of two or three players pressing, and then passing it to a Juve player, it was impressive
I agree with this. His passing was a bit off tonight but, his hold up play and pressing in the 2nd half was a lot better. He tended to get surrounded every time he received the ball as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.