Old Cafe Threads you want to read ...

M Bison

Supports
York City
Some of the old transfer threads are good, you forget some of the people we’ve been linked to etc over the years.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Are there any threads discussing a link to a Portuguese kid from Sporting Lisbon circa 2003?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Great reading the 7-1 thread. There was a collective ‘what the actual feck is going on?’ as the fourth and fifth went in. What a night
Nice diversion from the crap Bayern are currently playing :rolleyes:

No matter what, we'll always have 7-1 and the subsequent final, what more can be asked from football :D

Sara125

I wanna see the thread from when Bebe was first signed lmao. Speaking of which, what ever became of him?

Big Andy

Bloke
There was thread about the band "Interpol" which descended into about 30 pages of elf/owl puns and it needs to be found...

GBBQ

@Beckham007 Spotting Vidic back in 2002 and predicting he would become a United legend in 2007.

Nenad Vidic.
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-most-talented-young-player-in-europe-atm.12121/#post-202508
I am Serbian and a Red Star Belgrade fan. Watching Nemanja from his debut to becoming the youngest ever Red Star captain, I just knew he was perfect for what we needed.

I knew he would not dissapoint, and I knew that other United fans like me would love his never say die, 100% heart, kill all in front of him attitude.

He will become a Red legend, of that I have no doubt.
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/nemanja-vidic.155643/#post-3281549

djembatheking

Great thread , The Slip and Crystanbul , you just couldn't write it , special moments .

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
The original Classic football photo's thread from about 6 or 7 years ago. Cant actually remember what is was called. Quality thread.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
There's still a few obscure poster in there who were active fairly recently, surprisingly enough, like @osterdal who's online now. He was right in predicting that the game will be remembered as Ronaldo's debut.

Jim Pakistan must be one of the earliest Caf memes.

robinzx

Don't think anyone's mentioned this yet: the 7-1 against Roma? CL final in 2008? Can't imagine the state of this place during the pens :lol:

United vs Chelsea CL final, and United vs Roma 7-1

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue

Sad Chris

Brendan Rodger‘s Liverpool after roughly 74 matches in charge. To see how he was criticized compared to Klopp.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Practically everyone's been banned! :lol:
:lol:
Why is everyone banned? Only posted I recognise is Mr Marcello
I read through a couple of these old threads, and the first thing i noticed, was that half the people in the threads, were now banned. :lol::lol::lol:
We had that many cnuts here, or just triggerhappy admins? :)

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I read through a couple of these old threads, and the first thing i noticed, was that half the people in the threads, were now banned. :lol::lol::lol:
We had that many cnuts here, or just triggerhappy admins? :)
I think after a certain period of inactivity the accounts get automatically banned by the system, could be wrong about that tho.

BarstoolProphet

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I read Gary Neville's statement the other day where he said "watching Liverpool winning the champions league was the most painful thing".

It makes me wonder what was the reaction of our fans during Liverpool's victory at Istanbul. If there is a way to access the archive threads on cafe...

Which archived cafe threads you people want to read?
I turned off at half time and didn't even know the buggers had won until the following day! Never forgiven a certain centre back...