g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

OT EVACUATED | Device signed as having been recovered, could NOT be detected by sniffer dogs

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Fans outside have been told to move away from the stadium, yet the teams are in the tunnel and kick off is going ahead at 3? This makes no sense.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Hopefully it's nothing too serious. If it was a massive threat, then the whole stadium would have been evacuated surely.

Found this rather funny:
Our sources are telling us Van Gaal has Mourinho held hostage at Old Trafford in attempts to extend his contact.
:lol:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I think the management have decided that we need to try and emulate City so are only letting a few fans in.

binary bot
Incident in two diff stands but not in two others? What on earth would that be??
Seems bizarre that you wouldn't evacuate a whole stadium even if the threat was against a certain stand...but I'm not a security expert.

OneUnited24

Amazing they would only evacuate half the ground and the players are still in the tunnel...

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Gas leak? Asbestos discovery? Structural damage? Hope it's nothing serious.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Perhaps they aren't evacuating the other stands so there isn't mass panic outside the ground. This is all very strange and I hope it turns out to be nothing.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Yet another game postponed for us, this season really takes some beating.

It's so our lazy players and cnut manager can see whether City actually win or not so they don't have to try anyway.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If it's a serious threat then they should evacuate everyone and postpone the game.

CM

This is really bizarre, must be a bomb threat or something.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Probably played The Stone Roses' latest over the PA
"And I thought Van Gaal's post match interviews were the worst thing I'd heard in Manchester this year."

Fener1907

It's another homage to Pellegrini. Pretty weird that we'd get in on the act, but he's a decent enough bloke, I suppose.