OT EVACUATED | Device signed as having been recovered, could NOT be detected by sniffer dogs

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If there's any doubts about safety then it's the right move. I've never seen something like this happen before.

NK86

So what will happen now? Will the match be replayed?

Loon

:lol:
Better movement and organisation from the crowd leaving than seen on the pitch in some time.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Wow. Hope it's just a precaution and nothing more. Right call if there's even a slight doubt though so well done to the Old Trafford security team.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Can we just forfeit the match and give Bournemouth the three points? Playing it now would be the ultimate humiliation.

Alternatively, the pointless rearranged match would be the send off LVG deserves.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
The away fans couldn't have travelled further, Bournemouth.

Safety first obviously.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
You can't take risks on people's security. If there is a suspect package on site then the game cannot be played until its found.

I feel sorry for all the fans who have travelled to see the game today. The Manchester lads should be okay. Our fans from further afield won't be getting their cash back for making the trip though. Never mind the lot from the seaside.

lilcurt

Feel for the Bournemouth fans, but safety needs to take priority.

If City win can we just give Bournemouth the points and be done with the season!

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Our new signings must be thinking twice about why they signed for us now. The team bus battered last week, now I suspicious package found at our ground. Not good at all.