OT EVACUATED | Device signed as having been recovered, could NOT be detected by sniffer dogs

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's much more likely to be a hoax or someone with a screw loose.

I wish people in general wouldn't try and dramatise these things as if it's an entertaining episode of 24.
That' true.

clarkydaz

Is there any reason to play this game? It does not matter if we finish 5th or 6th, does not effect the Europa League positions does it? Why play this game midweek and affect our preparations and performance in the FA cup?
the higher league position you finish means more prize money, especially for Bournemouth

FromTheBench

Better to wait for clarity but my guess would be it was not a explosive as of now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's much more likely to be a hoax or someone with a screw loose.

I wish people in general wouldn't try and dramatise these things as if it's an entertaining episode of 24.
Yeah, just a standard day wasn't it, this sorta thing happens all the time

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If it was a prank then whoever did it should be bricking it right now.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I suspect they'll be scanning the cameras aimed at that toilet block endlessly looking for a suspect.

Terrifying to think about but it's hardly surprising, the fact it was a mobile attached to a pipe suggests to me it wasn't a serious attempt, rather a warning or a prank, but I'm no explosives or terrorism expert so who knows?

The club and security did an excellent job to get people out without any trouble.

Mr. Meeseeks

Today is a good day.
What exactly is a controlled explosion? Does that mean there was a bomb? or can it be carried out on anything?
They sometimes use a much smaller explosive device to disrupt the mechanism for the bomb. For example if this was a pipe bomb, they would use a shape charge to cut through the pipe, rendering it useless (or at least much less dangerous because explosive energy can't build up in the enclosed pipe anymore

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Or maybe some fans just couldn't bear to watch more shite football.
would be funny if they caught LVG and Giggs on cctv lol - but I suspect this was a manufactured story. Pathetic really. Terrorism in the news again...hopefully they catch the inbred scum.

untitled_6899

In light of this how can we step up security even more?

Put stewards in the toilets? What about the cubicles? It's such a difficult thing to manage

JTW95

Gullible sausage
If this is true, then the person who did it is a fecking moron and deserves some serious punishment.

A lot of a fans have had there day our ruined and lost a lot of traveling expenses because of this.

That being said though I hope this is the case and it was not an actual explosive.

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

This is now going around on facebook, this lad made this prediction back in Feb.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
In light of this how can we step up security even more?

Put stewards in the toilets? What about the cubicles? It's such a difficult thing to manage
Security cordons and scanners miles from the stadium I would guess. I'd expect the Euros will be very much like an airport in terms of security. Of course that does mean a lot of people getting stopped and built up but it's an unavoidable thing.

Devil81

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

This is now going around on facebook, this lad made this prediction back in Feb.

That lad can expect a knock at the door tonight, most likely a silly prediction given all that's going on in the world.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Security cordons and scanners miles from the stadium I would guess. I'd expect the Euros will be very much like an airport in terms of security. Of course that does mean a lot of people getting stopped and built up but it's an unavoidable thing.
I've heard reports that they conducted very tight security checks at any event held by a Presidential nominee which meant hours upon hours of queuing. I fear sports events in Europe could be headed in the same direction.

Distracted Steward

I can imagine. The calmness of the fans really impressed me. You just need a few number of people understandably panicking and the situation could get out of control. Well done everyone.
I envy this. If this happened in the States, people would have been a bigger threat to themselves than a bomb could have been.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I imagine he just edited an earlier status with no comments on it.

Devil81

Wished I'd not clicked on the image of that tramp with a Newky brown ale bottle up herself..