View full 2014-15 profile

5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Dan_F

It's getting a bit ridiculous now. When was the last time Terry or Cahill were injured, let alone them and two or three other centeral defenders at the same time.

Kostur

海尔的老板
You couldn't make this shit up, first time DDG had the same front four for two consecutive games and it goes to feck anyway :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's two weeks until we play our next game anyway and I am not sure he'd play against Chelsea if Jones is fit (and van Gaal will probably want to test Jones and Rojo together against West Brom before Chelsea game). It's never good to have a player injured mind.

Jerch

:lol:

I can't believe it. It must be a joke, the only standard for United defender is to be fit and you are in the first team ATM.

x42bn6

Didn't we once almost bring in David Gill's kid due to defensive injuries some years back?
Yes, although he wasn't exactly akin to some guy down the pub. He was a proper youth defender.

We had Corry Evans and Scott Wootton at the time, though - maybe we should have used them instead? De Laet too, although he wasn't available for European games.

bugmat

Its amazing how a 19 year old kid, in only his second ever PL match, can look more confident, more assured and less likely to shit themselves then two players who have over 200 United appearances between them.
You can thank Moyes for that partially, Fergie and injuries for the rest of it.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Hmm...well, maybe now Thorpe will finally get to play CB for the first team.

Perhaps these injuries are all occurring because the soccer gods, like me, want to see Thorpe at CB.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I bet McNair would have kept his starting spot after the international break if he'd stayed fit. He certainly earned it. Now Jones will be fit again after the international break and will hold his place down from then. For 2 weeks until he gets injured anyway. McNair should be fit by then at least.

Viral United

How we can have any defensive stability or understanding when all our players get injured one by one.
Our defender can't able to fit more then 2 games. Rojo must be super human.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
All the Scousers wishing injuries on our players each week must be delighted.
There is really no other explanation. They probably still can't pronounce Rojo's name, he is fecked once they learn.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Is Klay Rooney fit enough to play in United's defense ?

Of course he is ! He got two healthy legs and I need a drink.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Hmm...well, maybe now Thorpe will finally get to play CB for the first team.

Perhaps these injuries are all occurring because the soccer gods, like me, want to see Thorpe at CB.
Nah, by the time the West Brom game comes around Jones and/or Smalling will be fit again. If anything this injury occurred because the footie gods love to f*ck with Thorpe's head. Perennially near, yet so far.

Last edited:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
:lol: thank feck rojo isn't injury prone. Even our u21 defenders are injury prone

Kakeru

W
T
F
?

How is this possible?
Like it was implied by someone in the "Injuries" thread a little lower, someone must have forgotten to ask our players to go a little (if not a lot) softer in training than during matches. Chelsea under Mourinho apparently hold soft training sessions and thus lose less players through injuries unlike the way we emphasize on playing like Neanderthals.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Like it was implied by someone in the "Injuries" thread a little lower, someone must have forgotten to ask our players to go a little (if not a lot) softer in training than during matches. Chelsea under Mourinho apparently hold soft training sessions and thus lose less players through injuries unlike the way we emphasize on playing like Neanderthals.
"THE NETHERLANDS!! I SAID LIKE THE NETHERLANDS!!"

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Yep, decided to continue his studies

Couldn't blame him, the anti-glazer crew were spraying graffiti all over the family home at the time
Also, he wasn't that good. Perhaps he could have made it professionally, though in neither of the -ship suffixed leagues.

Decotron

Didn't we once almost bring in David Gill's kid due to defensive injuries some years back?

Has Woodward got a lad, and can he play centre half?
That was a odd one, horrible to hear about the graffiti on the family home.

I seem to remember him deservedly winning reserve player of the year after a really good season? not 100% certain though.

MDFC Manager

This is devastating news :( Just when I thought his and Rojo's understanding was developing well