Park Ji Sung

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Was a very nice finish, and he's had a great season this year.

Had a great game too, 3rd best player on the night for me.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
He's been unlucky not to get a few more goals this season. He was great today, especially the second half

reddevilcanada

Got some rough treatment in the second half, but kept his work rate as usual forcing some good saves from the keeper. Great pass to Wazza in the first half who should've buried it, and of course a very good goal to cap off another great performance. I think he'll start against Inter as will Rooney, the question will be whether Tevez would as well instead of Berba.

Like ive said before, all of our wingers have distinctive qualities that they can bring to our team. Today Park showed the best of what he can do. Unbelievable workrate, good movement and selfless play. Today he added what he has lacked at times. A cutting edge and most importantly, a goal. He is a fans favourite here and rightly so.

Merman

Defensive winger my arse, a proper attacking performance from him.

brewlio

A prince among poopers
shite thread. i take it you were bored. candidate for man of the match tonight. rarely plays poor.

who is this clown ?

he's better than any of Liverpools wide players.
agreed. babel only has one foot. if he can't cut back inside he's fecked. apart from pure pace, he's shite. dog eating boy > babel

Ekeke

Has upped the quality of his end product in recent matches. Set up Berbatov's winner the other day, set up a sitter for Rooney today and scored too.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
When he plays for South Korea he showed that he can attack.Of course not against the same level of opponents at times but he showed it and let's not also forget how he was at PSV.

Chris H

Video Posting God
shite thread. i take it you were bored. candidate for man of the match tonight. rarely plays poor. who is this clown ?
Easy there tiger, he started it two weeks ago.

Still, Park is quite good at football, this is certain.

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
The thread starter is a dickhead! Park would be a starter in any other team in the premiership, he's better than any of Liverpools wide players.
Maybe not for Arsenal. Nasri and Arshavin are both pretty decent.

When he plays for South Korea he showed that he can attack.Of course not against the same level of opponents at times but he showed it and let's not also forget how he was at PSV.
Yeah the opponents he's scored against are pretty shit. France and Portugal haven't been the same since them thar Napoleonic wars.

CantonaVeron

He is a great player too have I think leaving him out of the champions league final last year has made him even better, its given him that extra motivation to play all of our important games and he definatley doesn't look out of place. His attitude is first class, movement, pace, goal threat and energy to burn he is a very useful player.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Fantastic run (feck knows where the defender was going) and sublime finish.

Evra seemed more pleased with his goal than Park was!

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
IF we do reach the champions league final, do you guys think fergie will play him knowing that he did not last season? Fergie's already promised that he'll play O'shea if we do reach it, but will he make another promise to park and in doing so, will it hurt the team or will it be for the good of the team?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Depends who we're playing, if we play Chelsea then I think I'd leave Park on the bench but if we play Barca I'd start Park.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
IF we do reach the champions league final, do you guys think fergie will play him knowing that he did not last season? Fergie's already promised that he'll play O'shea if we do reach it, but will he make another promise to park and in doing so, will it hurt the team or will it be for the good of the team?
If we'd reach the final, I'm pretty sure Fergie will play Anderon-Carrick-Fletch

reddevilcanada

Depends who we're playing, if we play Chelsea then I think I'd leave Park on the bench but if we play Barca I'd start Park.
I think the physicality of Chelsea will probably mean Park won't start, but with Fletch missing the final, you never know. I agree that if it's barca, we'll need Park pressing and closing them down at every opportunity. Having said that, I think we did start with Park earlier in the league at Stamford Bridge and his goal got us a point from there. Park may be small, but he sure does throw himself about and doesn't lack strength, so who knows maybe Fergie will decide to start with him given the circumstances even against Chelsea. Either way, I just hope he doesn't miss the final by not even being in the squad like last time. He sure as hell deserves a place in the squad for Rome.