Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishRedDevil

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He wasn't meant to do that at united. He was meant to do that with a white shirt :(:(

:cool:

Trizy

Just saw Pogba has 44 appearances for France at the age of 23.. that can't be right? :confused:

Jib

Just saw Pogba has 44 appearances for France at the age of 23.. that can't be right? :confused:
He played all the games since his first cap in March 2013 except 2 because of his injury in March 2015

Fracture90

Fellaini fans throwing so much praise around that Pogba is ought to get worried for his first team spot.

Trizy

Needs more of those long ranged passes, especially that rocket to Fellaini's chest :drool:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm going to quote this post in a decade when someone describes a young player as "the next Paul Pogba".

Hello future Pexbo, how are you coping with the billions of pounds and fighting off supermodels. Hope you are well xx

Shinehead Dred

Finding it difficult to pick 3 players in world football who I'd swap him for with all things considered.
I would agree totally. When he was here the first time, the minute I saw him I knew he was going to something special. I was absolutely gutted when he left.

However I always insisted that he would return which often led to raucous laughter from my oppo supporting mates. At the moment I am smugness personified.

Red Stone

More entertainment in a 7-minute video of one player than three full seasons of Moyes and van Gaal football.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Please tell me he's not going to be playing in those :lol:

Man Utd 2:0 Hull City

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
These are type of halves I don't like from him. He was dangerous but I think we would play much better if he tried to play more football in the first half and didn't go for the spectacular every time because nothing has worked so far. Only de Gea has worst passing accuracy, and it's not like Hull aren't dangerous so it could cost us.

Some people criticise Herrera asking what he brings but he can actually show Pogba tonight how a midfielder should play.

Just something I hope he improves on, otherwise he is obviously already excellent.

Last edited:

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
These are type of halves I don't like from him. He was dangerous but I think we would play much better if he tried to play more football in the first half and didn't go for the spectacular every time because nothing has worked so far. Only de Gea has worst passing accuracy, and it's not like Hull aren't dangerous so it could cost us.

Some people criticise Herrera asking what he brings but he can actually show Pogba tonight how midfielder should play.

Just something I hope he improves on, otherwise he is obviously already excellent.
It's the simple things that he fails to recognise. Don't like it when he dances around when an easy pass is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.