6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilev

A great pass for the goal, but other than that and a good header from the corner he was quite poor. Way too many side and back passes, does not pose a danger himself.
He just does not cut it a leader in midfield. Today we need him to step up, given how weak we are at the back with Blind, but Pogba is playing in his usual indifferent kind of way.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
A great pass for the goal, but other than that and a good header from the corner he was quite poor. Way too many side and back passes, does not pose a danger himself.
He just does not cut it a leader in midfield. Today we need him to step up, given how weak we are at the back with Blind, but Pogba is playing in his usual indifferent kind of way.
Other than making important contributions he's been poor I agree.

Zoo

Been great. Not much he can do with so little movement from Ibra and Mkhitaryan unable to keep the ball.

Fracture90

If Juventus wins the CL this year, you guys reckon Pogba will regret coming here? Or will 15 million per season be enough to compensate for that?

M Bison

Supports
York City
If Juventus wins the CL this year, you guys reckon Pogba will regret coming here? Or will 15 million per season be enough to compensate for that?
I bet he already regrets the move. They're one of the favourites to win it, we'll be lucky to be even in the competition.

He looked a star for Juvey, looks a nearly man for us.

Played CM with some real quality, now he's alongside Fellaini!

Vilev

That corner chance was basically a summary of his time here. No composure. Though not the only one tonight, but you expect your top midfield player to add something, when your CFs are failing.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
It's entirely possible Juve wouldn't have made it as far in the CL if Pogba were still there.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Played the pass for the goal. Played another peach of a pass to Zlatan who missed. He's not been great but he's certainly not been shite.

Dobbs

Think he's been good. All over the pitch giving his all. Been effective with the ball as well.

Fracture90

He is maybe our best player today, he's created chances, stopped counters with some superb tackles.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Played well but he's had two chances over these two legs with Andelecht to bury this.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
He's great technically, and we see great examples of skill and some killer passes. The problem for me is he hasn't owned games like this, disappointed he can't seem to stamp his authority on games in the prem or even europa.

Minimalist

Been very busy, always open for the pass but mixed bag with his delivery (as usual it seems).

I still can't avoid my skeptical face when I see him continually bullied physically by midfielders half his size.

witchtrials

Think he's been excellent tonight. His ball retention is always great and think his passing has been superb in this match - much closer to the player we've all been hoping he could be.

If I have one complaint about him it's his put-upon demeanour when thing aren't going our way. Probably a slightly petty quibble though.

Vilev

What a waste from Pogba. Once again, his finishing is appalling really.

Oscie

For player his size it's incredible how many times he seems to be muscled off the ball. At times it's like he's made of paper

Jev

He really doesn't own a football brain. Needs to grow one, and fast. So much talent going to waste every time he takes on the pitch because he just can't pull himself together.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
For player his size it's incredible how many times he seems to be muscled off the ball. At times it's like he's made of paper
Or maybe he is exhausted. Played every min he is available, after such a game against Chelsea, playing in midfield for 120 mins where he was the only 1 who did defensive work is very very tiring.

Gopher Brown

He has the Berbatov problem. He strolls around the pitch looking like he's not putting in any effort, so that when he fecks up something easy, it's very easy to think he's shite. He is incredibly frustrating and had me shouting with anger several times tonight. And on Sunday, to be honest.

Zoo

Like Rashford was, his confidence in front of goal is low. But the rest of his game has been superb tonight. I really don't know what some people are watching when just labelling him as shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.