Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's like he doesn't have control over his legs when he tries to run with the ball

El Zoido

He's just been asked to press their back line, and in that regard he's done well. Not been at his best on the ball though, but it's not been a fluid game.

Zoo

Had very little to work with. Done his bit for the team so far.

Eddy_JukeZ

Not good enough.

He looks legged in every game so far. Seems to be a step slow out there most of the time.

Need him to play much better.

Rockets Redglare

He's been our worst player by far. Very happy with Herrera and Fellaini but Pogba looks dreadful. Can't pass, can't control the ball and doesn't even look like he can be arsed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Touch has been woeful in that half. The rest have all been good but hes been our worst easily

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
It's like he doesn't have control over his legs when he tries to run with the ball
He's quite sloppy for such a technically gifted player. I think it's poor concentration you see Aaron Ramsey doing the same things. Unnecessary poor touches.

wr8_utd

:'(
He gets to play in the position he wanted and he's still not performed. Need him more in the second half.

Zoo

He's been our worst player by far. Very happy with Herrera and Fellaini but Pogba looks dreadful. Can't pass, can't control the ball and doesn't even look like he can be arsed.
Rashford has been the worst. Looks a bit overawed.

El Zoido

Nonsense, he's worked his arse off pressing their defence. He's had virtually nothing to work with.

cyberman

He's being closed down everytime he touches the ball while the quality from wide hasn't supplied him with anything of note.
If the ball starts sticking in front of his runs he will come alive

Zoo

He was absolutely awful. Couldn't even do the basics and seemed to want to dribble his way out of impossible situations.
Well he's up there with just Ibra really who has little mobility. I think he's been alright.

Minimalist

He's been okay again but really could with him being a bit more dangerous. He's a bit stubborn isn't he when it comes to trying to beat 4/5 players at once even when it hasn't happened the previous three times.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
this is more the position to use him in, but clearly tonight isn't going to be the game he has tonnes of opportunity!

FromTheBench

He has been poor.

Wants ages on the ball each time and when he gets space tries. Ridiculous passes or shots when he could just say feed in rashford out wide one on one.

IhabX7

We are playing the most in-form team in the league aren't we? Let's at least wait with the judgement you touchy bastards. :lol:

The United

I was thinking that people brought up shots stats that our team under Jose threaten more than LVG's team. Which is true a bit at least.

But, I bet half of those increased stats came from pogba shooting from 40 yards to row Z.

He needs to pass faster in this game. His dribbling would not work against the pressing of style of pool. He is not a messi.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I thought he'd been decent. Better than his last couple of games. Doesn't seem to even flinch at their press and manages to get a pass away or hold up the ball. Been a little wasteful on a couple of occasions. His work rate and defensive contribution has been spot on.

Rory 7

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than Pogba drilling the winner in from 30 yards tonight. Failing that I'll be back in 45mins with my usual lament.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
If I didnt hear about us signing him I'd probably be none the wiser he was actually playing for us his impact is minimal and that's putting it nicely

Need the bugger to drive in now and get himself into the game if there's a game to do it then it's this

Lowkey

Looks lost and hasn't been able to influence the game at all. Needs to up his game big time second half. I believe!!

prath92

My main gripe is him taking shots from way out. Other than that he has been ok so far. Does try stuff but nothing coming off

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Been poor tonight, positionally goes wanting and I think he tries to do so much I always feel like when he runs with the ball it's not really in his control

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Never wanted him played as a 10, rather have him as an 8. He seems to lack the guile for this role, although I am not inferring that that attribute is non-existent.
According to some he's not a no 6
According to others he's neither a no 8
According to you he's not a no 10

Well what the hell does he do then??

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Like playing Roberto Carlos as a winger. Needs to play deeper, on the left of a genuine trio in midfield.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
According to some he's not a no 6
According to others he's neither a no 8
According to you he's not a no 10

Well what the hell does he do then??
Not sure who doesn't think of him as a 8. He is one and everyone agrees with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.