Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Getting better, but needs to concentrate more on doing the basics first and less on the Hollywood pass/finish, not to mention the celebration/dance routines with Lingard. Save that for when it really matters, as in winning big games/titles/cups.
I can understand the rest but the way he celebrates ? Why is it important that he shouldn't enjoy himself with another player the way he does ?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
A day will come, when the substance will match the flash. One day. Saw glimpses of that yesterday when he got stuck in. He needs to put on some weight. Also, feet too big. Hopefully, he still can make up for it with natural talent.

RedChip

Back in 2015, I was one of those who thought Pogba was overrated. Man, was I wrong. Seems to be getting better and better. He will be some player.

caid

I expect him to not shirk out of tackles every now and then, I expect him to use his physicality more (because when he does, he's a beast), I expect him to use the ball more intelligently at times, I expect him to not got caught on his heels (which happens a fair bit) i expect him to cut out the sloppy passes, and I expect some of his decision making to be better.

Granted he's young, and stuff like decision making will come with age, but some of it - like his anticipation and his use of the ball - to be a lot better then it is.
I've criticised him for all of the above previously but last night was a big improvement imo

Yagami

Good post resistant
Looking at the banner above with all the stats and whatnot, I can't believe he hasn't had an assist yet! He's created so many chances which further shows just how dreadful our finishing has been lately.

So many of those chances have been created with his delightful scoop balls over the top of defences - something I personally have wanted to see from our players for many a year. He's becoming a master of that type of pass, a la Pastore/Iniesta.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
In a way it might be a good thing he started slowly, he's been really good these last few weeks. He genuinely gets better by the game, already looking like an important player to us now. Can't wait to see how he progresses.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Could do with him picking up a yellow Sunday to miss Wednesday and no League games.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
A day will come, when the substance will match the flash. One day. Saw glimpses of that yesterday when he got stuck in. He needs to put on some weight. Also, feet too big. Hopefully, he still can make up for it with natural talent.
Feet too big? Bloody hell
As for the weight, his family hail from Guinea right? I know it's one of the West African countries - and the physiques typically are very muscular and dense, I wouldn't be surprised if weight wise he's one of our heaviest players, probably second to Ibra.

He'll grow naturally, but I'd prefer he doesn't focus on putting on weight because that could hamper his running ability, place more pressure on joints, affect his dribbling & ball skills etc.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hahahaha thanks for that, gave me a laugh.

Xoxo Gossip boy

Good thing you're not his physical trainer.

Xcited

Is really starting to come into his element.

He was too talented not too, I think he has had a really good start to his manchester united career (take 2).

I am very confident he will become the basis which we build our team around, and rightly so, im glad we have given up trying to use rooney as our focus point.

Over the next few years he will transform into the best CM in the world.

His performance in this game and in recent weeks have been very impressive.

Great dribbling, vision and passing. Also very good physical aspects. Very exciting player, everytime he has the ball at his feet you know he can produce something incredibly special.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Is really starting to come into his element.

He was too talented not too, I think he has had a really good start to his manchester united career (take 2).

I am very confident he will become the basis which we build our team around, and rightly so, im glad we have given up trying to use rooney as our focus point.

Over the next few years he will transform into the best CM in the world.

His performance in this game and in recent weeks have been very impressive.

Great dribbling, vision and passing. Also very good physical aspects. Very exciting player, everytime he has the ball at his feet you know he can produce something incredibly special.
You sound very Xcited about it.

txred

That is Pogba in a nutshell for me. A mercurial talent. Not the Pirlo/Xavi type. More like Zidane. Will pop up with a moment of brilliance rather than dictate every bit of play.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Part of me still wishes he was here when we had RvP. He might be even extended Robin s time here because if there is one striker who in recent memory we've had that would be known what to do with Pogba s passing then it's definitely him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The amount of clear-cut chances he creates only for our inept attack to ruin them all is fecking infuriating.

AndyJ1985

The amount of clear-cut chances he creates only for our inept attack to ruin them all is fecking infuriating.
Yeah it's no wonder Barcelona and Madrid wanted him. With their forwards he would get so many assists.

Bwuk

Pogba could easily have 10+ assists this season if people could finish.

His passing at times is ridiculous.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really improved the past month and is starting to dominate games and influence them far more then originally when he would just show up in moments. On this form he's easily the best midfielder in the league. Or along with Gundogan. Brilliant though.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Really improved the past month and is starting to dominate games and influence them far more then originally when he would just show up in moments. On this form he's easily the best midfielder in the league. Or along with Gundogan. Brilliant though.
Gundogan is not even getting in the City midfield at the moment.

Pogba is the best midfielder in the league if we're talking pure central midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.