Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manny

Grammar Police
So impressed with how he makes sure he's available to play every game.

I really thought 120 mins on Thursday would just be too much for him to play 90mins today but he almost did.

kr0nix

Anyone got a GIF of that dummy by Pogba out on the left wing in the first half?

cyberman

Jose said he was dead, not sure if it's injury or fatigue and is a doubt for Thursday.
If Liverpools result stays the same and with Citys injuries and tiredness, if he's fit he has to play. Without a risk of injury of course.
Rest him v Swansea. That's a full weeks rest until Celta

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I despair! Journalism is down the shitter :lol: literally the only thing worth asking about! Hopefully it points towards how insignificant the "injury" was though.
Can't waste precious Rooney-question time I bet :rolleyes:

Devil may care

Strong performance, covered a lot of ground and as always used the ball creatively and it was a superb piece of agile skill by him to play Martial in for the set up to the 2nd. Hopefully it was just cramp at the end.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Great to see him building on each good performance now, that's the key, letting that confidence build up naturally via solid performances that you can hang your hat on, rather than trying to force the issue and losing rhythm with the game around you.

Hope he's not out for the City game, but if he is, Herrera, Carrick, Fellaini should be able to keep it together for one game.

Fracture90

Think he was really good today, really good.

Hope that wasn't an injury at the end but just a fatigue issue.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Was totally in charge today. He has provided much needed quality to our first XI, and will be even better next term I expect.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He was holding his hamstring. If it's the same one that kept him out last month, then he's definitely out for Thursday.

Brightonian

His midfield fundamentals have really been there all season. He's done a very good job in our engine room. And we've seen plenty of lovely bits of skill and flair from him.

He won't win plaudits from outside United's fanbase until he starts getting the 'tip of the iceberg' stuff right - high assist stats and a regular supply of those wonder strikes he has in his locker. But it won't be long before those things start to materialise, because he's been so close to getting them right all season. If Zlatan et al hadn't been so wasteful in the first six months of the season his assists would be up there with the highest in the league. And how many times has he Pogboomed into the woodwork?

In the meantime, Mourinho hired him for the stuff he's already doing, not for the Hollywood extras.

Hercules

Looking at him, even if he's down, the lad is United through and through. He wants to be a star here and thats the type of players I want at the club. Him, Herrera, Tony V, Rashford, Mata I can say about these 5 atm (bar Carrick ofc). Maybe some else as well but DDG been flirting with Madrid and others have not shown the passion enough.

We need an rvn

some of these guys are playing way too minutes of football. It's easy for us to say they're earning x £m and should be able to play every 3 days with the salary they earn, but the simple fact is the Europa League is a hindrance and the quality of our sqaud isn't good enough to challenge what we're used to.

Absolutely no coincidence Pogba, Zlatan (who i know had a fluke injury but in the back of my mind that wouldn't have happened if he was fully fit and full of beans), Rojo (who should have come off after that first knee injury) are all injured after x games in x days.

Just hope it's fatigue and he'll be ok, but I'd much rather rest him / Eric / Marcus for the Europa league and win that to get into the CL rather than push then for the city match.

Sylar

Need him for Thursday. Those moments of brilliance which arent captured by stats are whats kept us dominating midfields (even though some dont want to admit it).
I was really surprised he didnt come off at about 70 or 80 minutes given what happened in the EL especially as we had a sub remaining and given how weve been picking up injuries.

Really hope its not too serious and was one of those pre-cautions. He didnt need a stretcher which was a good sign. But we really havent heard anything about whats happening to him. Ugh.

Giggsyking

If there is 1% risk he picks a long term injury on Thursday if he plays then I prefer to let him on the bench. We cant risk losing him in the EL semifinals.

Web of Bissaka

Last game against Burnley, had another good game. Becoming more consistent. There is growing maturity in his game imo. Doing the simplest passes and team plays more and more. More efficiency that way. Started to combine better with the other players too, especially with Herrera. Tbh they don't seem to have chemistry. And another many defensive contributions. He's improving and career so far under Mourinho is the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.