6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAVred

that was great, that control and then the immediate pass afterwards. damn.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He did brilliant for the goal, the way he anticipated the Burnley players header and stepped back to intercept it was very nice.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
2 great moments front Tony and 1 each from Herrera and Pogba have made the goals.

Superb stuff then from Pog.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Imagine not enjoying watching Paul Pogba in the midfield. What a class act.

Shark

@NotShark
One of the things that sometimes annoyed me about Pogba, was that he wasn't using his strength enough. He's doing that now, and it's making such a difference to how much he can impose himself on games.

Varun

Staff
That doesn't reflect in any stat but that was top drawer. Such a class player.

Banat

What a beast, he is everywhere, absolutely bossing it!
Brilliant first half, keep it going son!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Did he actually get an assist or score a goal? I didn't see it.

If he didn't get the goal or assist, he's shite.

Tarrou

Amazing how he looks so fit and strong after the last two games. He's gonna retire Barton at this rate.

Walters_19_MuFc

The skill he did leading up to the second goal was fantastic. Was similar to the skill he did against West Brom in the youth game when he scored that rocket.

Seanus

Have said it before but at times it is like watching a grown man playing against boys-drag backs, holding off, and then when the time is right taking the p*ss with a killer pass.

AdNani

His natural fitness is incredible, played almost every minute of every game when for and he looks the fittest player on the pitch. Continuing his great form

cyberman

Score a third and bring him off. He and our CB's are the only players we can't rotate.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Would be classed as a "key pass" I guess
One would think so, but in Opta's system (= Whoscored/Squawka) 'key pass' is just the last pass for a shot that hasn't been converted. Kind of an would-be-assist. Pre-assists and defense-splitting passes that happen before the final pass don't get counted in these stats.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
One would think so, but in Opta's system (= Whoscored/Squawka) 'key pass' is just the last pass for a shot that hasn't been converted. Kind of an would-be-assist. Pre-assists and defense-splitting passes that happen before the final pass don't get counted in these stats.
So Pogba's wonder pass on Thursday night wouldn't count as a key pass either? What a fecking useless stat.

Deleted member 101472

A sign of how much he's improved in recent weeks, he's given the ball away a few times with long balls but it's not as annoying anymore, 3/4 months back every single misplay was slated.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
So Pogba's wonder pass on Thursday night wouldn't count as a key pass either? What a fecking useless stat.
Imagine playing with Ronaldo, I would just keep passing him the ball so he can shoot. Key passes everywhere.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I misunderstood that stat too until I looked up the definition one day. Wouldn't say it's useless, it's like the answer to: 'How many assists would a player have without his teammates misfiring?'. But it's not an indicator for the overall quality of passing. I guess in more sophisticated/professionally used data there is something like this.
Imagine playing with Ronaldo, I would just keep passing him the ball so he can shoot. Key passes everywhere.
Toni Kroos has lots of key passes from the corners/free kicks he delivers towards Ronaldo, Ramos, Bale etc (he's brilliant at that though). That's another thing, set pieces are thrown together with passes from open play. But this at least can be checked on Whoscored, if someone is arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.