g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Paul Pogba image 6

Paul Pogba France flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
For all the hype on here over the Matic - Herrera - Pogba midfield he'll need to adapt his game to make it work. A Modric type instead at this point would have us playing better football, passing moving and keeping it simple.
Since Pogba will always play the answer might be to drop Herrera and play a 10 instead.

Wishe

He's end product is very subpar, he makes alot of very bad decisions in the final third. If he is going to play all the time he should be playing in a limited role and using hes strength to free up Herrera, Mata or Mhikitaryan.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Shite today, no two ways about it. He has the talent to be one of the best mids in the world. Difference is, kroos and modric are the best midfielders in the world and showed it so far.

The Bloody-Nine

He turned in performances like this multiple times last season. Liverpool and Chelsea two notable ones. Yet a large portion of the Caf would have you believe he was absolutely awesome. World class. He wasn't on the basis of last season.

cyberman

He turned in performances like this multiple times last season. Liverpool and Chelsea two notable ones. Yet a large portion of the Caf would have you believe he was absolutely awesome. World class. He wasn't on the basis of last season.
Holy shit not multiple times!

Wishe

And to think some people thought he should have been a mainstay in the team at 18

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
As I said in the match thread I'm growing a little concerned by the lack of maturity and intelligence in his overall play. He should be watching videos and studying all the midfield greats but I distinctly get the impression that won't be the case.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
As I said in the match thread I'm growing a little concerned by the lack of maturity and intelligence in his overall play. He should be watching videos and studying all the midfield greats but I distinctly get the impression that won't be the case.
It's because he is still a child in his mind. He wants to show off too much, he wants to showboat. It's about time he grows up, on the field at least, off of it he can fo whatever the feck he wants.

PoTMS

He's been awful a few times for us in the big games now. Not good enough today. He's eerily similar to another try hard in Stevie G.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Poor tonight. His decision making let him down. Not helped by us playing second fiddle and generally lacking options up the pitch to pass to.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Just give him a +plugIn and you'll see they all said.

Well according to most, Matic was our MoM, and yet same issues exist with Pogba.

Awful and clumsy.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
It's because he is still a child in his mind. He wants to show off too much, he wants to showboat. It's about he grows up, on the field at least, off of it he can whatever the feck he wants.
That shot he took when we were on the counter attack instead of playing the obvious pass sums up everything wrong with his game. He's far too inconsistent, yet Mourinho won't bench him and give him the Martial/Shaw treatment because he was his record transfer.

Shark

@NotShark
Is there anybody on here that honestly believes Pogba is making as much a difference to our midfield as he could be? I'm not dissing him, I just honestly believe he's got so much in the tank, and it's sad to see him become something of a flat track bully. We are returning to the Champions League this season, a competition that players like him claim to live for being part of, but I don't see him lighting it up currently.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
That shot he took when we were on the counter attack instead of playing the obvious pass sums up everything wrong with his game. He's far too inconsistent, yet Mourinho won't bench him and give him the Martial/Shaw treatment because he was his record transfer.
That was a pure "me I want all the glory" moment from him. Really disappointing from him. Do the simple consistently, pass and move.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Big fan but worst player on the pitch tonight. He doesn't take big games too well, it seems.

Walters_19_MuFc

Very poor game from Pogz today. Still yet to see him step up in a big game. Needs to show more because he has the ability.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He was playing an impossible role in the first half. He still could have done better with it but it's not his fault. Terrible from Mourinho.

Akshay

Staff
Started brightly but seemed to struggle as the game went on. We weren't really in it as far as the midfield battle went though, mainly due to having far fewer players who could pose a threat on the ball.

kundalini

Shocking performance but for the fact that we have seen it all before in games against the top sides.

Ban

Every time he tries to do all by himself and over complicates he's horrible. Tonight again was the case. Its as if he saw Madrid and wanted to prove he's all that.

The Bloody-Nine

He was playing an impossible role in the first half. He still could have done better with it but it's not his fault. Terrible from Mourinho.
I disagree. His terrible decision making and poor performance in general was entirely his fault.

Shark

@NotShark
Poor performance tonight against a pair of truly world class midfielders. Still very confident he will have a big season for us.
But shouldn't Pogba be competing against truly world class players? Fellaini held himself in a better regard tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.