Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
"All" his fault :lol:

Yeah Valencia's shit cross and then playing William a mile onside was not at all at fault.
What :lol:

He was poor there but it's hardly all his fault that Valencia put in a poor cross, we fail to defend a 4v2, McTominay doesn't track his man & De Gea gets beat at his near post.
All his fault :lol: get a grip
Not winning a header just outside their box was the sole reason they scored? :lol:
How about Valencia playing a brain dead ball? Or mctominay not tracking back? Or DDG not covering his near post ?
Every single one of our players are capable of losing a challenge for a high ball on the edge of the opponent's box.
Maybe the 'all' is a bit unfair, but he should definitely win a header aganst a guy that's 5-6 inches lower, atleast TRY to win it.
I see the fact that many are negative towards him, makes all his fanboys come out and defend him in force!
Just so you can relax, i am not a hater, just think he did shit in that situation.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I thought it will be perfect half for him after that start but it lasted around 15 minutes. Nowhere to be found since then.

Woodenlung

Thought he was quite decent that second half. Used his strength well and rode challenges.

el3mel

Very good second half. Drove us very well forward. Definitely improvement over last games.

Devil may care

I knew he'd get stick for losing the header on the edge of the box but they went the whole length of the field after that and none of our players could cope with Hazard and Willian's movement. Overall Pogba was fairly reserved with a few little moments of quality and he kept his positional discipline well.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Played well, started some good counters. His non existent aerial challenge which led to their counter for the goal was weak though. He didn't even jump. Very poor. Good aside from that, looks much more comfortable on that left side of midfield, and he found himself slightly further forward to counter, whereas he'd normally be deeper when we're not in possession.

Seemed to throw a bit of a Berbatov strop when Lingard scored, gesturing to Lukaku why he didn't play it to him instead. Gonna need some body language analytics on that.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Thought he played well. He’s better in a 3 man midfield & I think we play better with more control with the extra midfielder.

TsuWave

Really good game.

this forum needs to chill though, every single misstep/missed pass gets amped into something else. He ended up one of our better performers today.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I thought he was very good. Pity Sanchez and Martial were not at the races but we won the game, so happy days...

NoLogo

Gets the freedom to go forward as much as he wants with Matic and McTomminey behind him and is light years better, as predicted. It's not all José's fault but he sometimes manages to make it more difficult for his best players to perform. So I hope that this time it has clicked for José and he will keep playing him in that role and not try to make him play like Toni Kroos in the next game again.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Quality on the ball but still not the effort I'd like to see without it. At least we had two other players to pick up the slack.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Played really well. People need to stop expecting him to rule the world all by himself. First time he's brought his feet to a "top game".

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Solid performance; no where near Pogba's top level but he is going back to basics. It is a good sign that he is keeping things simple.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Best game in a good while, and to my recollection the best "big game" he's played for us. He showed promise in the first half, but in the second half he ran the show going forward. If we're going to click together in an attacking sense, he's going to be at the heart of it, that's for sure.

Hope we see more like this from him, for the rest of the season, and in the big games as well. I think giving him a strong, defensive platform to rest on is important, as evidenced today!

marktan

Much better at the top of a midfield 3, he's a player that's much better kept in the opponents half. Hopefully we persist with the midfield 3 like Liverpool do because Pogba essentially controls that LW for us when we do.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Overall, I thought he was one of our better players today. Probably one of his best big games for us.

Maybe the 'all' is a bit unfair, but he should definitely win a header aganst a guy that's 5-6 inches lower, atleast TRY to win it.
A "bit" unfair, yeah you could say that. And he lost a header, on the edge of the opponents box, that was all. If I can chose when I want players to lose headers, that's where I'd want it to happen for sure.

I see the fact that many are negative towards him, makes all his fanboys come out and defend him in force!
Get a grip of yourself man. No-one is a fanboy for pointing out that Valencia was much more at fault for the goal, it was absolutely shocking defending.

Rajma

Not spectacular, but very mature performance.
Agreed, was waiting from him to put in a similar mature performance for a while and Today he kept it simple and was dangerous at times. The swagger will come back with more confidence but it is important for him to realize these types performances should be his platform to build on.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I thought he played well, starting to take control in 2nd half, with some good link up and final ball.

Art

Art the artist
It was a very good performance from paul. When he wants to he can turn it on.

Baxter

Interesting what those bashing him earlier on thought of Kante’s performance today.

Coops73

Played well and his best game in a while but he’s got rid of the red in his barnet which means he’s leaving obvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.