Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchez

That is also true. It's hard to keep a cool sense with Pogba, he's very polemic like Ronaldo used to be for us. Everything he does or doesn't is scrutinized
It's the curse of the price tag isn't it and people's unhealthy obsession with his dabs and hair cuts.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Agree, but also its amazing the criticism hes getting after what has largely been a very good season for him.
Spot on if he was at City and they were winning he’d be getting mega praise. The problem we have with Pogba is he’s very inconsistent one week he’s brilliant next week poor. We struggle to cope without him as our play is focused on him. Lukaku is the same he also needs the team to be better suited to utilising him.
But the extremes of opinion both ways is frightening with Pogba.
Personally I think he’s awesome and best we have had since Scholes in there. Yes he’s up and down but he is still young and once we can accommodate him a bit better he will flourish here and folk will hopefully look back and say mind even Pogba got abuse on here.

Seanus

Really hope the paper talk is b*llshit as Jose says but the nightmare end game is that Madrid use one of our supposed obsessions and we get the crock that is Gareth Bale or the ever so slightly over the hill Ronaldo.

Litch

Again it's absolutely nothing new that the press want to use to create disharmony at OT. We seen our big players sit on the bench with SAF when their form dipped or issues away from football became a distraction. Pogba is a talent who has played a significant part in us improving from last season but he's still young and money doesn't fast track maturity (on and off the pitch). He needs to grow up a little and understand the demands of playing here which is unlike anywhere else in this country. He's not alone though as I'd put Rashford, Martial and maybe Rom in that camp to. All these players for me are immature emotionally in how they apply themselves to the game.
The problem as I see it whilst we are waiting for these players to develop that emotional consistency, the teams suffering. This in part is why I think Jose prefers buying older players......

Devil81

I'd take Toni Kroos and some money.

Pogba is insanely talented but he's a complexed player that needs to a team built around him.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

Pogba is insanely talented but he's a complexed player that needs to a team built around him.
Not really, he just needs to play in a functioning team, there is a difference. In other words a team that doesn't fold if he is having an off day, or a team that isn't so reliant on him. Juve didn't build a team around him for instance, he just fitted into a functioning team.

Once we build up the team more and more Pogba will excel even further, so Kroos with Pogba at United would be better than Kroos and Pogba leaving.

Litch

Not really, he just needs to play in a functioning team, there is a difference. In other words a team that doesn't fold if he is having an off day, or a team that isn't so reliant on him. Juve didn't build a team around him for instance, he just fitted into a functioning team.

Once we build up the team more and more Pogba will excel even further, so Kroos with Pogba at United would be better than Kroos and Pogba leaving.
Spot on. Utd to me at the moment is like having a leak, soon as you fix one bit, it starts leaking somewhere else.

Rasfene

Toni Kroos is now too defensively minded. He doesn't even go attack much nowadays.

With him and Matic, manutd will be playing with 2 DM.

Kapardin

He's got his 4-3-3. There should be no excuses.

For all the fuss about Jose dropping him, misusing him, etc., remember that it was Jose who always stood by Pogba even when he performed badly, blasting those who criticised him for his haircuts or wages. I think Pogba needs to return the favor by showing an inclination to adapt.

SirAF

Ageist
He's got his 4-3-3. There should be no excuses.

For all the fuss about Jose dropping him, misusing him, etc., remember that it was Jose who always stood by Pogba even when he performed badly, blasting those who criticised him for his haircuts or wages. I think Pogba needs to return the favor by showing an inclination to adapt.
This.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hoping he performs. Would be a lot more optimistic for the rest of the season if he started showing the form he is capable of, especially as he's in a midfield three today.

Leif GW

I don't have any respect for this guy any more. Bullied by Kante in the air for the counter. Get up there and fecking win the header for once, you wimp.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Sums him up there.. had some moments of class and was beginning to look dangerous and then fecks up a basic defensive task

ISS 98

No excuse for going down like a sack of potatoes there. Becoming less convinced by him with each game he plays now.

Based Adnan

Gets beaten in the air by Victor fecking Moses because he can't be bothered jumping for a header to maintain the pressure. Sums him up really.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He is such a softie in aerial challenges. Don't commit if you're not jumping.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Would not want to be him at halftime. Out jumped by Victor Moses, has at least 6 inches on the defender.

Wishe

He does not need more freedom. He needs to learn to play in midfield, playing there means tracking runners and defending.

borrays

So what is the excuse now? We play with 3 men in midfield and he's still shit.

Baxter

One of our better players in the half.
Thought he was unlucky on that challenge. Stood off and lost his boot when Moses came down. Way too slow in getting back, but wouldn’t have made any difference.

Minimalist

Only seeing highlights on my phone. I assume the United player going down like a lump of shit near the opposition box in the build up to the goal is Pogba?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Decent half but you just want more from him. You can't seriously blame him for Chelsea goal though

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
6'4 behemoth getting out jumped by a man with a 6 inch disadvantage.
Not Mourinho's fault this time. The sun's maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.