Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Some real scathing comments. Possibly our best player out there so far.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
The most worrying thing to me is the other players' response to him. Most of them seem a lot more reluctant to pass to him. He does really struggle to get into the right positions though.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Their goal is all his fault, apart from that, i think he was decent in first half.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I think he's been fairly poor so far. Our midfield pressing has been lackluster and his creative output's been minimal.

Walters_19_MuFc

Other than him being outjumped by Moses, I felt he's had a good half.

Love the way he has driven through the middle of the park on the counter. Need to see more of it.

Thought he looked very good in the first half actually. Pretty controlled, using his strength to hold off players when there was no movement in front of him and started a few decent counters. Shouldn't have lost the ball in the air leading up to their goal but there was a lot of people at fault in that passage of play

redom

Their goal is all his fault, apart from that, i think he was decent in first half.
Not sure you put all the blame at his feet but he obviously played a big part in it, has got to be more dominant in those situations.

Santos J

What :lol:

He was poor there but it's hardly all his fault that Valencia put in a poor cross, we fail to defend a 4v2, McTominay doesn't track his man & De Gea gets beat at his near post.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
He’s thoroughly lazy off the ball. Being outjumped for their goal was a pure lack of desire. He’s terrible at creating good angles for teammates looking for a pass and he also takes an eternity to pass the ball.

Good hair.

Kag

He's been fine.

The lack of jump looks bad, although he was never going to win it given the standing position. What he's trying to do is stand his ground and wait for a possible second bounce. It doesn't happen and it makes him look like a plonker when Chelsea typically go on to score.

marktan

Thought he's one of our better players. When he gets the ball he drive forwards and either plays a good pass or keeps it. Since Mctominay's just running around doing whatever and Matic just spreads it around he's our only real attacking midfield drive at the moment.

Idxomer

I like him a lot and think he's a brilliant player but he really need to stop being casual and contest for every ball, more talented players than him and they never stopped trying for everything on the pitch.

AngliaRed

Thought he looked very good in the first half actually. Pretty controlled, using his strength to hold off players when there was no movement in front of him and started a few decent counters. Shouldn't have lost the ball in the air leading up to their goal but there was a lot of people at fault in that passage of play
This.

Some of these comments are embarrassing.

El Jefe

What the feck are some of you watching. He was easily our best player that half.

Not challenging for the header with Moses was frustrating but without him and the half would have been all Chelsea.

Varun

Staff
He's different gravy to the rest when he's on the ball. Ridiculous quality. Off the ball though, he needs to do a lot more for me.

El Zoido

He doesn’t look right. Whether it’s fitness, confidence, or just poor form, he’s playing below his normal standard.

Hojoon

He's different gravy to the rest when he's on the ball. Ridiculous quality. Off the ball though, he needs to do a lot more for me.
The second part should improve massively once we play like a team instead of 11 individuals.

In Rainbows

Some people really have an agenda against him. It's ridiculous reading some of these comments.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s growing in the second half, starting to look like his old self.

promisedlanchiao

Looks half arsed. Ill never understand how these guys are unable to motivate themselves when they are paid more in a week than what 95% of the world makes in a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.