g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Paul Pogba image 6

Paul Pogba France flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

togg

I feel that second half performance is what fans have been screaming out for or expecting ever since he signed. Feel really pleased for him since he has been getting a lot stick. Hope it's the start of something special for him and United.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I feel that second half performance is what fans have been screaming out for or expecting ever since he signed. Feel really pleased for him since he has been getting a lot stick. Hope it's the start of something special for him and United.
I will question Mou's sanity if he ever uses him in a midfield two again, especially with someone as slow as Matic.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Like Sanchez, he stepped up massively in the second half. Dragged us to a win when we looked completely defeated and outclassed at HT. I'll admit I've lost a lot of faith in Pogba in the last few months, but that was special. More of the same please!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We needed someone to step up in the second half in a big way and my word did he step up.

Wan

I was screaming for Valencia to make the pass. Pogba was in on goal and could've got his hatrick. He was busting a lung to get there but the pass never came. If we can get some real passers in this team Pogba will be an unstoppable force.
Fasttrack Lee O'Connor into the first team please.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good interview with Henry on Sky. Hope this is the start of him performing more consistently.

Interesting he’s crediting Carrick - hope Michael has an impact on him as he joins the coaching staff.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Loved the fact how he went apeshit at City's players after Fernandinho tackled Lingard. Proper red!

Mindhunter

The second ball was pure magic. The ball was behind him and the header was absolutely immaculate. Beyond Ederson with great power. I was jumping out of my couch when he headed that in.

izec

Loved his second half performance, he was right at it from the start of the half. If he could play this motivated all the time, he is unstoppable when on song.

Hitchez

We've all criticized his big game performances and what a fecking way to answer his critics. This is why I say I woudn't exchange him for any midfielder. He's so ridiculously talented it's unreal.

AngliaRed

He likes playing with the knowledge Herrera is behind him covering with Matic and he can’t be overrun!

With better fullbacks stretching teams more effectively the space Pogba gets will increase and he will be deadly!

Traub

In that interview, I found it interesting that he said he can’t go forward in a midfield 2.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolutely beast of a performance. First half was the only player who looked capable really of doing anything. Agree with jose's comments. The issues were with the back four and Lukaku.

Second half really answered his critics. Shame sky couldn't bring themselves to give a MOM today.

Stretford kev

Lovely too see pogba breaking foward like that. He needs to be doing that all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.