Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Pogba's hair doesn't interest me.

What interests me is whether he can show up for a big game and put in a dominant performance.

I'm tired of watching a 90m player do nothing in the biggest matches. Hope he shows up today.
I mean he has shown up in a decent amount of big matches but ok... People like to be very selective don't they.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I mean he has shown up in a decent amount of big matches but ok... People like to be very selective don't they.
If you feel that Pogba's 'big game' performances have been sufficient then fair enough, that's your opinion.

I don't feel that they have though.

Has he been awful in every match that mattered? No.

But has he utterly gone to pieces or disappeared in multiple important games over the last 2 seasons? Yes.

While it's not fair to use his price-tag as a stick to beat him with, it has to be noted that Pogba cost this current United team a lot of money. And for me, the return just hasn't been worth the investment.

I've been following United for a long time (since around 86-87) and my instinct says that Pogba could very likely just not be a fit for United.

I hope that I'm wrong, and I hope he shows up today and performs well.

laughtersassassin

If you feel that Pogba's 'big game' performances have been sufficient then fair enough, that's your opinion.

I don't feel that they have though.

Has he been awful in every match that mattered? No.

But has he utterly gone to pieces or disappeared in multiple important games over the last 2 seasons? Yes.

While it's not fair to use his price-tag as a stick to beat him with, it has to be noted that Pogba cost this current United team a lot of money. And for me, the return just hasn't been worth the investment.

I've been following United for a long time (since around 86-87) and my instinct says that Pogba could very likely just not be a fit for United.

I hope that I'm wrong, and I hope he shows up today and performs well.

Some have some havent but the number of people saying he has never shown up in a big game are just lying to themselves. Plenty of room for improvement but so do most of the lads.

Also if he isnt suitable for United that doesnt bode well for us cause most of our players are much worse than he is if we are hinest with ourselves.

Classnordic

He should feck off with his blue hair during a derby, how fecking stupid can he be?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He should feck off with his blue hair during a derby, how fecking stupid can he be?
He has this haircut since 19th March. He has done it for France. People should calm down.

Castia

C’mon Pogba show these cnuts how good you are.

Hoping for a big game from Pogba today.

van Nistelrooy

He has this haircut since 19th March. He has done it for France. People should calm down.
That is true, but would it not have been simple to have changed it since? He must have his barber visit him at least once a week!

Man City 2:3 Man Utd

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
fecking stop hating our players. What a game to score brace. Worked his socks off .

Also after game he made shut your mouth gesture to someone. Hopefully it's to Pep.

el3mel

Sorry for calling you not big games player !! You're our best player !! Sorry Pog.

Zoo

Love you Paul.

Gary Neville can feck off, one of the last disgraceful agendas all day from him today. How dare he colour his hair. How dare he smile ruefully.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
fecking bossed the second half. Even the tackle that got him a yellow was worth it & important to stop the counter.

Do this consistently & he’ll fulfil the potential.

PoTMS

That second half Pogba is one helluva player. That's the one I thought we signed. Instrumental in us winning today.

Toad

Fantastic second half, hopefully this kick starts him. Just needs to play with that extra passion as shown then, go in hard with everything and he’ll boss it every game.

Silas

Great second half. Looked desperate for a third goal.
For what it's worth, I thought he received unfair criticism in the first half. Wasn't any worse than the rest of midfield and was definitely better than the defence.

Brilliant that second half. Shows what he can do when he's fired up and set free from defensive worries.

el3mel

Where was that fecking beast he showed in the second half !!

That's what we paid 89m for !!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Just imagine how good he could be if he wasn't on social media...

Jagga7

Brilliant second half. His late runs into the box for the goals reminded of Roy Keane vs Arsenal when he also scored 2 goals. Great stuff.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Needs to make more runs inside the box like he did today. Ramsey esque in his movement. I am not suprised that Sanchez was able to pick him out for the second goal since he is used to those kind of runs.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Did anyone see his gesture to the crowd. Told them to not believe the papers and then thumped the badge. fecking get in!

Minimalist

Big moment for him. His big moment as a Manchester United player.

From 'no-where' to 'everywhere' between two halves of football. Sanchez helped too but Pogba was incredible.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Great second half! What I liked the most is him standing up for the team and arguing and kicking them. More of that please. Two good goals too.

Andersons Dietician

Hopefully that’s the game that ignites his career here. Hopefully Jose takes notice as well, when the dhackles were off that was him doing what he does best. Still he needs more runners off the ball so he can play the passes he is looking for.

In Rainbows

fecking stop hating our players. What a game to score brace. Worked his socks off .

Also after game he made shut your mouth gesture to someone. Hopefully it's to Pep.
Nah, it was a "don't listen to the papers" gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.