g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Paul Pogba image 6

Paul Pogba France flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapardin

I don't know what happened to make him play so well in the second half, but this is what we want. More of this please.

Bobski

He was awful up to his first goal, but that is what we have been asking from him, to turn up and provide key moments in a big game. Credit to him.

Loublaze

ATLien
So glad for Pogba. The haters have been silenced today. There was so much shit talking among Liverpool and Arsenal fans on my FB newsfeed during the first half.

AngliaRed

The performance showed his doubters how good he is and the gestures and attitude at FT showed just how much United mean to him!

Idxomer

When this guy's on song, there's no way to stop him except by climbing over his shoulders which seems like something all opposition players love to do against him.

If you had Beckham instead of Valencia for to pick just that run when he was sprinting towards their goal, it would've been phenomenal.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Nah, it was a "don't listen to the papers" gesture.
So can we consider he has answered and denied what Pep said? He has already did it on twitter and Instagram, so going to away fans to say should put everything to bed.

twitter thread suggester
Also after game he made shut your mouth gesture to someone. Hopefully it's to Pep.
It was "Don't listen to all the paper talk" followed by him pointing to the United badge. Quite the statement.

In Rainbows

For what it's worth, I thought he received unfair criticism in the first half. Wasn't any worse than the rest of midfield and was definitely better than the defence.
Exactly. United fans target him too much.

Hopefully those haircut comments are gone after this match. It's a haircut that probably takes an hour out of his day. It's ridiculous how much people moan about it.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The worst and best of Pogba in either half. We just saw a small peak of what a fully engaged and focused Pogba can do in terms of drive and leadership. God I so hope this is the wake up call needed

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It was "Don't listen to all the paper talk" followed by him pointing to the United badge. Quite the statement.
Thanks, it's clear after watching videos.

Yeah, made the statement best possible way.

Hawks2008

He really stood up today and showed us how talismanic he can be. Took the game by the scruff of it's neck like a leader.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
No surprise that once the team starts getting to gel, the individual players look better as well. This game of two completely different halves has demonstrated that perfectly.

Canagel

When this guy's on song, there's no way to stop him except by climbing over his shoulders which seems like something all opposition players love to do against him.

If you had Beckham instead of Valencia for to pick just that run when he was sprinting towards their goal, it would've been phenomenal.
I was screaming for Valencia to make the pass. Pogba was in on goal and could've got his hatrick. He was busting a lung to get there but the pass never came. If we can get some real passers in this team Pogba will be an unstoppable force.

kidbob

Give this man another guy in midfield along with Matic to complement him. Stop curbing his attacking excellence. Can do ok in defence when it's expected to be a small part of his game but going forward he's one of the best in the world.

Cloud7

To all the people saying they don’t care if he’s sold, he’s a waste of money etc etc, feck off to all of you.

Pogs is our most naturally gifted player.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

What a fecking response.

Devil may care

He had a mixed bag in the first half with some decent moments and a couple of frustratingly lazy ones, but it was like he went in the super soldier chamber at half time as he was immense in the second half, playing more off the left in a sort of quasi 4-4-2.

Castia

We need to play 433 all the time.

If he was in a midfield 2 today he wouldn’t be making those runs into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.