Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silas

Hard to be sure how bad it is tbf. I'll wait for some official news before assuming the worst.

Redo91

As hamstring injuries go it didn't look the worst. Not like he was sprinting full pelt when it happened. Surely out for Everton on Sunday though which makes me worried for that game.

Trizy

It's kinda getting easier dealing with shit luck when it's happens non stop for the past 4 years :rolleyes:

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
We played some good stuff even when he went off. We just need to stay focused. Hopefully he's back soon. It would seem strange to do any major damage with a tackle rather then running full pace as mentioned but who knows.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
2.5 weeks til the next international break. Be very surprised to see him before then. Next game back is Liverpool 14th October, so long as he is ok for it
Agree. Can't see him being back from a hamstring injury like that before the international break.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Should swap Martial for Rashford as he has been pants. Or play him at CF and take off Lukaku

hobbers

Feel like we actually have excellent cover for Pogba. With Mkhitaryan, Herrera, Mata and Fellaini to pick from to play ahead of Matic. Could have some very strong combinations.

Really Matic is the most irreplaceable player in the side right now.

el3mel

The injury looks like a hamstring for me. I think he's out for at least one week, maybe 2 as well.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Damn, hope its not too serious.

But we have fantatsic cover with Fellaini, Herrerra and Carrick so shouldnt be a complete meltdown, as we saw tonight.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Contrary to what some are saying, I believe he will be sorely missed against decent opposition. Luckily Basel are a average team.

AdnanRED

Glad he went off when he did and didnt try to play through it which would have made it worse.

Chance for the others boys now to prove themselves, I have a feeling vs everton we might play Matic Herrera Fellaini with Mkhi dropped.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Hopefully back for Palace, wouldn't want his first game back to be against Liverpool (and we obviously need him back for that)

Status
Not open for further replies.