g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Paul Pogba image 6

Paul Pogba France flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
That challenge was a bit dumb to be honest. But a straight red though?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
That's not accidental imo.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Will be a huge loss for the derby.

Looked accidental but definite red.

Gazza

3-1 at the Emirates and the shine completely taken off by a late, utterly avoidable red card. Memories of Darren Fletcher. feck's sake. feck.

Yagami

Good post resistant
At first I thought it was a 50/50 and due to how Bellerin went for the ball it was completely unintentional, and whilst I still think he didn't intend to hurt him, it looked like he could have softened the blow but he seemed to step down.

cyberman

We should be OK imo.

We won't be as open v City without Pogba, it's not the end of the world as long as nobody else is out

El Zoido

That challenge was a bit dumb to be honest. But a straight red though?
It wasn’t a challenge. He’s gone to kick the ball and the player was on the ground in front of him. It’s an accident, he hasn’t gone for him or even made a tackle. His intent was 100% on playing the ball and nothing else.

Man-United

Maybe correct but with Mariner we would always get a red. He waited for that, crap ref giving every 50/50 against us.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Jesus it was a fecking stamp, maybe not jump in over the top like that to avoid it?

Smithy_123

Idiotic by Pogba, these footballers can't let anything go. Not sure how any of you are saying that wasn't done on purpose.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Clear red in my opinion, accidental or intentional doesn't matter in this case for me.

Oscie

He did step on him but at the same time I don't think he amended his stride.

TsuWave

Stupid really. He misses the derby now ffs.
eh it wasn't stupid, wasn't even a bad tackle, it was just unlucky, he was trying to get the ball on the counter and it was hard to avoid that contact tbh

unfortunate but not stupid, wasn't even deliberate

Laurentiu amt

Why didn't he just jump over the other guy dunno, was looking like a great chance as well, feking idiot.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Pendulum swung massively in City’s favour for next week now.

I believe it was accidental though, don’t think Pogba is that type.

ice-bionic red

Big, big blow for the city game. We’re a much worse team when he’s not playing. Devastating

Minimalist

Every time there's a red card the Caf reveals a lot of posters who literally have no idea what counts as a red card.

Intention is feck all to do with it. We've already been through this with the Mane red card.

Hostekule

Pogba has to control his impulses there. Giving Arsenal a chance to get back in this game, and knowing how important he is to our play we can't afford to lose him for three matches...

Status
Not open for further replies.