Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

thagaffer

Supports
Local team: Chelsea
Ours defenders arent up to it so he helps them out by dropping back, he still puts in a shift by slowing the pace of the game

Get In Scholesy

I don’t see what he did wrong positionally today or this season.

He does it all for us in midfield. He needs to be surrounded by some more stability in midfield. But we don’t have the personnel for it yet.

Ban

Some good stuff by Scholesy, even Hargreaves.
We're not using him properly imo. Or he's not surrounded with player he should be surrounded with. Playing with Matić in a midfield 2 doesn't work, it's not good enough, it's too weak, opposing teams go through it when they want it and in attack Pogba is too deep most of the time.

meamth

Some good stuff by Scholesy, even Hargreaves.
We're not using him properly imo. Or he's not surrounded with player he should be surrounded with. Playing with Matić in a midfield 2 doesn't work, it's not good enough, it's too weak, opposing teams go through it when they want it and in attack Pogba is too deep most of the time.
Just watched this from Youtube and you just posted it. Quick!

Spot on, playing Pogba like this is such an underwhelming thing to see. He got everything, a complete player and he needs to be up there not worrying about giving the ball away.

I think what we need right now is that proper deep lying playmaker. Someone who keep passing towards Pogba up the field and can make the dirty work for him. Watching Romeu last night, i really think we could use a player like him. If not Romeu maybe weigl, I don't know, sort it out please Jose! Give this man the action he needs!

Everton 0:2 Man Utd

AngliaRed

He’s got such a presence about him hasn’t he? It’s almost asif he knows he’s got the potential to be the best player in the PL but is too arrogant to put effort in. Even tonighg he makes everything look so east and effortless. I’d like to see him take a player on and get a shot away 20-25yds out more often.

automaticflare

Needs more players on his level
He is so much better than anyone else on the pitch
It's like he doesn't want to pass sometimes cos he knows the other player is not good enough and will take the ball backwards

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
He isn’t showing anything close to what he is capable of

A few nice moments as always but he can do so much more, it is very frustrating

Art

Art the artist
It's weird to see the criticism after that half. I expect us to absolute overrun an everton midfield with Rooney in it with our 3. pogba has looked very good with the ball at his feet. More needs to be asked of Herrera and matic.

Sylar

Oh ffs this needs to stop :lol:

I am pretty sure he wasn't even once our best player since he came back from the injury.
But today nobody seems on his level

I can understand why in games where we aren't winning he tries to over do it
Some of the players around him are brain dead with their decision
Or their inability to actually execute

reddevil702

He's literally the only player in our mid that the opposition has to worry about. Herrera and Matic seem incapable of making a decent pass.

marktan

He isn’t showing anything close to what he is capable of

A few nice moments as always but he can do so much more, it is very frustrating
What? He hit some glorious long range passes and had some great 1-2's and runs, one of which Herrera should have put a shot on. He also had a great shot with his left. What do you expect him to do, dribble the whole everton team? He was so far ahead of all our attacking options in that half that it's not even funny. You stick him in Liverpool or City's attack and he'd be laughing.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Oh ffs this needs to stop :lol:

I am pretty sure he wasn't even once our best player since he came back from the injury.
He was MotM literally in his first game after the injury.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
People here are basically praising him for being a lazy dickhead.

We alll know he's very good at football. It means feck all when he isn't remotely interested in playing with the right attitude.

The amount of times in that half alone he gave away or lost rhe ball cheaply was pathetic for someone of his talent. People comparig him with Scholes need to have a word. Scholes would waste possession as many times in half a season as Pogba does in 45 minutes...and Schoels would be on the ball twice as much.

marktan

So much more effective playing as an AM rather than a CM. 90% of our good play goes through him. People criticising him over ineffective players like Mata need a word with themselves.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
10 assists in 17 games. What more do people want?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
People here are basically praising him for being a lazy dickhead.

We alll know he's very good at football. It means feck all when he isn't remotely interested in playing with the right attitude.

The amount of times in that half alone he gave away or lost rhe ball cheaply was pathetic for someone of his talent. People comparig him with Scholes need to have a word. Scholes would waste possession as many times in half a season as Pogba does in 45 minutes...and Schoels would be on the ball twice as much.
Scholes was mentioned once, by me, specifically in relation to long range passing.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This is where he should be playing. Different player without the defensive responsibilities.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Running rings around them, as good a performance from him as we've seen.

NinjaFletch

This second half is why his first half should be criticised.

Sure, he can go through the motions, play some nice passes and still look like the best player on the pitch, but my god when he is in the mood and takes the game by the scruff of the neck like this he's absolutely unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.