g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Paul Pogba image 6

Paul Pogba France flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw

He is fecking magnificent. 4 goals and 10 assists in his last 14 PL games. Involved in a goal a game.

Andersons Dietician

Some of his passes, like that one to Shaw, Just wow. He does look majestic as fook playing. This 4141 formation suits him with Jesse sort of partnering him.

TheReligion

Abusive
You are clearly watching another game!? Pogba has been good, hitting lots of passes and nicking two assists. Lukaku and Lingard have been rubbish.
Lukaku has been brilliant. You either haven't watched the half or aren't paying much attention.

Build up play first class from the big man.

Vanrouge

There's no player in the world I'd rather watch than Paul Pogba. He's truly magnificent, and some of the criticism he gets I can only put down to pure envy.

Number1

Looks like Scholes' comments have had some kind of effect, been playing brilliant last couple of games.

Annoying when he didn't track back appealing for the foul but otherwise imperious. Every touch he takes is so deliberate. Even if it doesn't come off he's looking forward. Running the show :drool:

Pace Abuser

I'm at the game. Pogba has been superb. As has Lukaku with what he's working with.

People underwhelmed by them, give your heads a shake.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Worth probably 50 millions more with that assist galore.

Doesn't even play his 100% today but still producing goods.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Joint leader for assists in top 5 leagues now and he’s missed a whole lot of games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
You are clearly watching another game!? Pogba has been good, hitting lots of passes and nicking two assists. Lukaku and Lingard have been rubbish.
Idk just me then. Thought him and Martial were the sloppiest players in that period between our first and second goals, but obviously he's had good moments too. Lukaku has done well IMO(and I'm probably his biggest critic on here, or one of). Lingard not done much.

But yeah, overall he's been very good now since he has 2 assists and plenty of other good moments out weighing the few sloppy moments which he was having when I was thinking that..

Herald

He's as talented as Zidane was. And one day he'll be better player.

WoodysWallet

His footwork is on another level, his passing is world class.

If he can start producing this in the bigger games, we’re going to have the worlds greatest midfielder in our team.

Shark

@NotShark
A ridiculously talented midfielder. Surely won’t be long before he’s considered the unchallenged best in world football.

Member 90887

I'm pretty sure that his two months spell out (injury) is what derailed our title challenge.

And had he played against city, i don't think that we would have lost the game. you really wonder what could have been with him in the team.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
100% from 40 votes so far, well deserved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.