Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

December_16

Wish he had put his laces through that tee up by Martial instead of sidefooting it... Would’ve been a magnificent goal to cap a magnificent move

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Fantastic in the first half. A bit wasteful a couple of times in the second, where being more conservative would've been better, as every time we lost the ball Spurs flew up the pitch. I'm just glad we have him looking like what we wanted though - a true game changer!

Ban

Everything went through him. Great 1st half, had few chances in the 2nd but fell of a bit like the rest of the team but no biggie.

el3mel

Can't stop saying the pass for the goal though. Unbelievable but it's his trademark pass. He does those things loads of times but they rarely end in goals. Finally paid off today.

10 assists now for the campaign. Why the heck did Jose put him so far back ? mind-boggling.
Get a midfielder behind him who can dictate our game and we're sorted,that's if he wants to stay.

Reiver

When he's playing like this my big worry is how we will we manage if we lose him to suspension or injury?

Sauldogba

Wonderful player.
Absolute joy to watch at times.

My only criticism is that he has the habit of unnecessarily being dispossesed in dangerous positions.
Almost cost us a goal today and i wish he'd stop it.

kundalini

Brilliant assist. Of his two good chances, one was a decent attempt, the other he didn't get a great contact. A few other shots and one header. Apart from that, I thought he was a bit careless; several of their counter-attacks came after Pogba lost possession. Dispossessed 7 times. Overall good but not amazing.

Fantastic again. He's the best midfielder in the league when he's on his game, one of the best in the world.

Tired towards the end but that was largely down to our left flank failing to defend and him covering. Unsurprising one of them was our first sub.

laughtersassassin

When he's playing like this my big worry is how we will we manage if we lose him to suspension or injury?
We don't mate. He is a one in a million player. No one of our players can do what he can.

When he is not available we simply got to hope every player plays better to make up for the massive loss he would be.

Again make no mistake this team needs him. He is having a great season all things considered.

If you cut him some slack for Jose not playing him there is an argument to be made for best midfielder in the league this season. His numbers are sensational although I would think his current output under Ole is not sustainable as it is out of this world at the moment.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
He was a man mountain today. One moment, he was getting into the box supporting Rashford, then in the next phase, covering Shaw's arse vs a run in behind.

No wonder he tailed off around the 60 min mark, he was everywhere on the pitch. He also provided all our creativity and attacking impetus for the strikers. That assist to Rashford was outrageous technique.

Absolutely out of this world. He really was. 10/10 performance.

Devil may care

He was in monster mode today, wonderful assist, driving runs, could have had a goal, put his work in, just superb.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We need to get that other midfielder slot nailed I think. Would make us immense when all fit and make an injury less season threatening.

Reiver

We don't mate. He is a one in a million player. No one of our players can do what he can.

When he is not available we simply got to hope every player plays better to make up for the massive loss he would be.

Again make no mistake this team needs him. He is having a great season all things considered.

If you cut him some slack for Jose not playing him there is an argument to be made for best midfielder in the league this season. His numbers are sensational although I would think his current output under Ole is not sustainable as it is out of this world at the moment.
Agree 100%. Although I think we can seriously upgrade the midfield to cope better in his absence. We won't get another Pogba though .

laughtersassassin

Agree 100%. Although I think we can seriously upgrade the midfield to cope better in his absence. We won't get another Pogba though .
Yeah exactly. We can't replace him like for like but we can get someone who can improve us when playing with him.

Ander and Matic is working decently enough but think we need a player that can get hold of the ball and spread passes. Of course Pogba can do this but then he is wasted and out of position.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He was absolutely immense today. I'd like to see how much distance he covered on the pitch. It seemed like he ran himself into the ground going up and down the pitch. Brilliant player and on his day the best in the world in his position.

Janson

He was very good and most of all he put in a great effort, so it's understandable that he tired in the second.

mancan92

I'm surprised he's being as highly rated as he is today. He had a few moments of brilliance, but overall I thought he was a bit off his game.
Nah up until about the 70th minute he was absolutely everywhere and involved throughout the pitch. Could have scored a couple before his legs went.

Walters_19_MuFc

Much more disciplined performance today, as he was actually part of the midfield three and was responsible for tracking runners. Ran his socks off.

Felt it was a mixed performance on the ball. Was sloppy at times, but when it counted, he produced that moment of quality, which ultimately won us the game.

Name Changed

weso26
Excellent today. Brilliant assist. I think he should have been sent off although it was simply dangerous rather than malicious.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can be even better if he has someone alongside him who can dictate our game,which for all their effort Matic and Herrera neither can do against opposition like tonight.
Imagine how good he'd look with Carrick in the DLP role, up step Jimmy Garner :smirk:

Eddy_JukeZ

Very good.

He faded(or fatigued rather) in the end(but most of the team did).

Hopefully he keeps it up.

Phil Osophy

Excellent again.

And if we look at his numbers this season: 25 games, 9 goals and 10 assists, and we add all his influence all around the field, that's just crazy. He's currently one of the best players in the world, without any kind of doubt.

laughtersassassin

I'm surprised he's being as highly rated as he is today. He had a few moments of brilliance, but overall I thought he was a bit off his game.
Had a brilliant first 45. We as a team were overrun in the second. He had a few good attempts and passes but more importantly ran his socks off. near perfect performance given the type of game.

laughtersassassin

Excellent today. Brilliant assist. I think he should have been sent off although it was simply dangerous rather than malicious.
When Shelvey doesn't even get a yellow for a challenge as bad and twice as malicious he would be very hard done by to be sent off.

Foxbatt

Brilliant save from Lloris. Pogba had no business to get to the end of his own pass but he did and if that had gone in it would have game over for Spurs. That said he did lose possession sometimes uselessly and it did lead to dangerous counter attacks by Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.