Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Steve

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but how mental do we look for pushing Anderson and Cleverley over him in 2012?

Jib

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but how mental do we look for pushing Anderson and Cleverley over him in 2012?
After 6 months in Italy, he put Marchisio who was WC at that time on the bench and was a starter for the french NT :cool:

His 2nd cap against Xabi, Xavi and Iniesta in their prime

The best player in this game despite the defeat and the red card at the end of the game. Since then, he always started with the french NT...

Last edited:

Raven

After 6 months in Italy, he put Marchisio who was WC at that time on the bench and was a starter for the french NT :cool:

The best player in this game despite the defeat and the red card at the end of the game. Since then, he always started with the french NT...
Crikey. What a performance that was (judging by the video).

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia

No doubt in my mind Pogba along with Stam was fergies biggest mistake. I do think Fergie learned from his mistakes though.

Jaromil

He was a key player for Croatia, and Pogba for France. Who was better ?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I'd swap Modric for Matic or Herrera, he is/was a brilliant footballer. I'm not sure this united team would be better off for having him over Pogba. Pogba is exactly what this team needs. Drive, imagination and stardust.

Owen06

Really?

Modric was a key player for a team that won 4 Champions League trophies.

How high do you think Pogba’s ceiling is?
Easy to win when your teammates are BBC,kroos,casemeiro and Ramos.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Hypothetical question: would you trade a 25 year old Pogba for a 25 year old Modric if you had the choice?
Pogba is better than Modric is now, and better than Modric was at 25. I would never swap Pogba for Modric.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's become the monster we all hoped for, consistently too. Mentality seems different, Ole has been perfect for him. A sight to behold.

TsuWave

again, its a different flex and feeling when your world class star player is an academy graduate :drool:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't think there's a better midfielder in world football than Pogba, maybe I'm just getting carried away but he's unbelievable. Should walk our player of the season awards, it'd be a crime if he didn't make it into the PL team of the season as well. His output for a CM is staggering, the midfield just works, turns out "unleashing" Pogba wasn't just fantasy after all.

predator

Youth NITK
This is the Pogba alot of us expected to get. He is unplayable at times and despite being so vital for us he still manages to play the game beautifully. Probably only a handful of players I would swap him for right now in world football.

wythyred

Wow.. unbelievable.

The amount of times throughout a game I just say wow about his play is ridiculous.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He's been immense. We are so lucky to have him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
This is the Pogba alot of us expected to get. He is unplayable at times and despite being so vital for us he still manages to play the game beautifully. Probably only a handful of players I would swap him for right now in world football.
In his position, there isn't a single player I would want to replace him with.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Beast. Another top performance & made it look so easy.

Imagine if we had a manager who trusted him all season...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
In October he gave an interview where he said he dwells on the ball cause he doesn't have runners. Seems he was right.

Not much you can say. Hard to see how he could be any better at the moment.

Galactico

Amazing performance today against Fulham. He was a cut above everyone else on the pitch. Glad he’s in our team under a manager who gets him.

Status
Not open for further replies.