Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM K

He's a good player, without a doubt. He is worth building a team around, but he needs top quality players around him to bring out the best week in week out. Utd at this moment in time need him to drive the players forward, inspire them with his passion and drive, lead by example, blah blah blah. He's not capable of that, he's a luxury player who needs everyone else do the dirty work. I think its best for him, and utd if he went to a quality team where he can enjoy his football and not sulk about at utd spreading his misery on everyone else.
No, he is not.

The way to get the best out of Pogba is to surround him with leaders. Let him be your perfect luxury player.

Andersonson

I'll say it again, luxory player.
If Real wants him, fine. We need players who help us control games.

Sure he's quality if he has players around him who let him have no duties, but we're not there. He aint the player you build your team around

kundalini

Who should have taken it? Rashford?
Gomes and Greenwood have scored free-kicks. If Pogba wants to take a free-kick after 25 mins, fair enough, but in injury time with the score 0-2, when it seems quite possible he will demand to leave in the summer; that's a bit much for me.

I will take it back if Pogba makes no attempt to leave this summer.

Last edited:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Normally this sort of thing pisses me off but Pogba needs telling. Looks like he doesn’t give a shit too. Such a cnut of a bloke.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Normally this sort of thing pisses me off but Pogba needs telling. Looks like he doesn’t give a shit too. Such a cnut of a bloke.

I've never seen a united player abused like that in all my time. Not sure what he's done to deserve that level of abuse from his own fans ?

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Is there a more overrated player in football today? i used to think Ramos was the most overrated player. Pogba has surpassed him. I hope Real Madrid breaks the bank for him

laughtersassassin

Yeah.... Ah, the blind hatred. At least have some consistency. Same fans cheer our other shit. fecking Joke!

Silas

Gomes and Greenwood have scored free-kicks. If Pogba wants to take a free-kick after 25 mins, fair enough, but in injury time, when it seems quite possible he will demand to leave in the summer; that's a bit much for me.

So have Pogba, Rashford and Young. What difference do the time of the game and the fact that he could leave make? We were losing, it was hardly time to be nice and let the kids have a go.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Gomes and Greenwood have scored free-kicks. If Pogba wants to take a free-kick after 25 mins, fair enough, but in injury time with the score 0-2, when it seems quite possible he will demand to leave in the summer; that's a bit much for me.

:lol::lol: what nonsense. Not allowed to take a free kick because he might leave.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
You build a team around ronaldo or messi or liverpools front three. You dont build a team around pogba. He is simply not able to influence a game like messi or ronaldo can and i would not expect him to either given he is a MF. In fact pogba should be part of the team you are building around some other attacker.

He is a decent player but not nearly as good as he is made out to be. We have had him three years now and i would say only one in three matches you come away thinking he was pretty good.

John Giles was saying that come the big games, you are better off with Milner, because pogba does not work hard enough in MF. He was terrible against Barca in both legs. Got sent off against PSG.

If madrid come in with big money we should sell in my opinion. I doubt they will because they will have been watching him this season. We would be doing well just get back what we paid for him, which is still a lot of money.

Silas

How is he a cnut? Was he supposed to cry or something?

Lennon7

Yeah.... Ah, the blind hatred. At least have some consistency. Same fans cheer our other shit. fecking Joke!
I don’t think a single fan ‘cheers our other shit’. No one wants Young, Jones, Sanchez etc to stay. I’d love Pogba to stay and prove himself but he doesn’t give a flying feck does he? You can tell.

I don’t approve of shouting abuse at any players but he needs sitting down and telling how much it means to the fans to see the players play out of their skin for the badge. Can’t make out what the fans saying but I hope it was constructive and not just plain abuse.

kundalini

So have Pogba, Rashford and Young. What difference do the time of the game and the fact that he could leave make? We were losing, it was hardly time to be nice and let the kids have a go.
Pogba hasn't scored a free-kick in the PL for United despite 16 attempts, according to understat. I don't recall if he has scored a free-kick in another competition for us. He scored one for Juventus in his final season for them in Serie A but not in the season before that, again according to understat. They only have data for the last 5 seasons. https://understat.com/player/1740

Solskjaer had put on Valencia for a farewell 17 mins and also given Angel Gomes a rare opportunity, so I'd suggest it probably was time to be nice and let the kids have a go.

Lennon7

How is he a cnut? Was he supposed to cry or something?
Just seems like one. All that shit getting the Rolls Royce back to Manchester rather than getting on the team coach. Giving up when it gets tough. He could be exactly what we need but he can’t be arsed.

Wazza4Gaffa

Pogba one of our only great players getting abuse while our other English lads get away free. This fans deserves whats coming to them with our bleak future.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
We'll slag off our flair players forever and they'll keep failing if we don't sort out our bigger issues. Pogba, Sanchez, Martial, Mata... doesn't matter how much we spend and what type of player it is.

Begin with getting a back 4 that can play a high line and is good in possession and composed. Get full backs that are proper footballers and a threat.

Only when that is sorted should we even think about buying further up the pitch.
First problem with that is you can't have a back 4 playing a high line with a GK who's is perpetually glued to his line.

I hope and pray the reports that Madrid aren't that keen in pogba are not true.

laughtersassassin

I don’t think a single fan ‘cheers our other shit’. No one wants Young, Jones, Sanchez etc to stay. I’d love Pogba to stay and prove himself but he doesn’t give a flying feck does he? You can tell.

I don’t approve of shouting abuse at any players but he needs sitting down and telling how much it means to the fans to see the players play out of their skin for the badge. Can’t make out what the fans saying but I hope it was constructive and not just plain abuse.
Misinformed is all I'll say. Ashley's Young's name being sung as well as Herrera who left us for money.

Think the fans are the cnuts not Pogba.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I honestly don't have many complaints about Pogba the past 5 months. He played well for the most part under Ole, he didn't cause any controversy (low bar of expectation here), he kept his mouth shut regardless of off the pitch talk, and stayed respectful. The video above is pretty embarrassing, but I'm sure he's gone anyway. I'll be shocked if he stays here next season, but if he does, hopefully we can get one last chance at making this signing a success, because the way it's turned out it's been a complete failure so far. Not all his fault, but definitely he has his share of the blame.

ManUtd1999

Things would be so, so much worse without Pogba. He's frustrating but still our best player.
I’m not sure about that.

Before joining us, we finished twice outside the top 4. Since he joined us, we also finished twice outside the top 4.

MAME DIOUF 32

I’m not sure about that.

Before joining us, we finished twice outside the top 4. Since he joined us, we also finished twice outside the top 4.
Correlation and causation are different things.

He creates goals and he scores goals. He doesn't do either at the frequency I'd want but who else is going to do it? Lingard? Pereira?

ManUtd1999

Correlation and causation are different things.

He creates goals and he scores goals. He doesn't do either at the frequency I'd want but who else is going to do it? Lingard? Pereira?
I didn’t talk about causation.

I’m just saying that we’re not necessarily better than we were before he joined us, and things wouldn’t necessarily be “so, so much worse” without him as you argued in the previous post.

MAME DIOUF 32

I didn’t talk about causation.

I’m just saying that we’re not necessarily better than we were before he joined us, and things wouldn’t be “so, so much worse” without him as you argued in the previous post.
For that argument to make sense literally everything outside of Paul Pogba would have to stay the same.

ManUtd1999

For that argument to make sense literally everything outside of Paul Pogba would have to stay the same.
Then, we can’t see it would be so much worse without him. Other things are not equal, and so who knows.

What we know is that we were and continue to be struggling to finish in the top 4, and mostly don’t... with and without him.

Silas

Just seems like one. All that shit getting the Rolls Royce back to Manchester rather than getting on the team coach. Giving up when it gets tough. He could be exactly what we need but he can’t be arsed.
Fantastic.

Lennon7

Misinformed is all I'll say. Ashley's Young's name being sung as well as Herrera who left us for money.

Think the fans are the cnuts not Pogba.
Ashley Young doesn’t even have a proper bloody chant. Herrera is leaving today. We sing Pogba’s name all the bloody time. What are you talking about?

laughtersassassin

Ashley Young doesn’t even have a proper bloody chant. Herrera is leaving today. We sing Pogba’s name all the bloody time. What are you talking about?
Herrera leaving for money if those fans weren't biased against Pogba they would boo him too. Pogba hasn't left and he gets shit on for maybe leaving.

Herrera cashed it and is loved. Watch today's game watch the afters. Was a joke. If you going to shit on Pogba Evey other player in that team pretty much deserves the same treatment or worse.

Lennon7

feck right off you clown
What you agree with the way he’s played for 2 managers now? He’s a class player when he can be arsed but his attitude for 70% of the time is fecking atrocious. And don’t call me a fecking clown because you can’t admit that.

The players attitude in general is the biggest reason we’ll continue to fail. We can get all the talent in the world but if they carry on acting like they don’t give a feck about what actually matters then we’ll get no where.

Loublaze

ATLien
What you agree with the way he’s played for 2 managers now? He’s a class player when he can be arsed but his attitude for 70% of the time is fecking atrocious. And don’t call me a fecking clown because you can’t admit that.

The players attitude in general is the biggest reason we’ll continue to fail. We can get all the talent in the world but if they carry on acting like they don’t give a feck about what actually matters then we’ll get no where.
No matter what your opinion is Pogba I cant see how a self respecting supporter can condone such abuse of a player in the flesh especially.

Lennon7

Herrera leaving for money if those fans weren't biased against Pogba they would boo him too. Pogba hasn't left and he gets shit on for maybe leaving.

Herrera cashed it and is loved. Watch today's game watch the afters. Was a joke. If you going to shit on Pogba Evey other player in that team pretty much deserves the same treatment or worse.
I’m not shitting on Pogba I’m simply pointing out he’s without a doubt currently a part of the problem. A different problem to the one we have with the mediocre shite like Young etc. but his attitude and effort stinks. He was fecking atrocious today and he doesn’t care.

Let me be clear, I don’t want Pogba to leave. He just needs to sort it out. And he’s definitely a bit of a big headed prick.

Lennon7

No matter what your opinion is Pogba I cant see how a self respecting supporter can condone such abuse of a player in the flesh especially.
I can’t make out what they’re saying but like I said earlier I’d hope they’re telling him to fix up rather than just shouting you’re a cnut or something. He looked like he apologised for some reason.

Lennon7

Knowing football fans I'm sure it was very constructive.
To your own player it would be. If I was in front of them and heard them just shout feck off you cnut I’d have a word. But I’d join in shouting you need to play for the shirt and work harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.