Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Well capable my friend, just genuinely concerned about the delusion levels among the pp fanboys.
And yet here we are.

I'm a fanboy now, too! I just need to be accused of having an agenda and I've got bingo.

forevrared

He was sent off for his fake shot.

That was really a fantastic match. The hype leading up to it was huge and then the match really delivered. It had it all - huge comeback, very good goals, blood & red cards, drama. That was a really fun youth team to watch. I think that was the day we thought Morrison had turned a corner. Ah, well. I used to watch these highlights every so often when Pogba was at Juventus and wish he hadn't left.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That was really a fantastic match. The hype leading up to it was huge and then the match really delivered. It had it all - huge comeback, very good goals, blood & red cards, drama. That was a really fun youth team to watch. I think that was the day we thought Morrison had turned a corner. Ah, well. I used to watch these highlights every so often when Pogba was at Juventus and wish he hadn't left.
I remember the game, Morrison scored hat trick and was the best player on the pitch. Think we came from 2-0 down to win 3-2.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Some of his passing is just beautiful.

I like midfielders who smash the ball around with genuine purpose, and if it fails twice out of 10 attempts it's not the end of the world.

Red00012

He has one of the worst penalty records I've ever seen. Lukaku is poor at them too.

Pogba is fine to take them IMO.
Over the past few years it was a case of miss one and the penalty taker gets passed on.

laughtersassassin

Was quite good yesterday and was a 10/10 once Rashford got sent off. Can't give him any stick for missing the peno as everyone does and we don't have any other penalty taker that has proven any better. Shame all the same that neither his penalty went in or Lukaku finished one of the great passes he gave him.

Would have changed the outlook on his performance as those long balls where exquisite and exactly what he provided France with.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
While he has to keep improving, our forwards also should be making which I don't see happening very often now.

For e.g. just before the first goal, Pogba was keeping the ball for sometime just waiting for someone to beat the line and take a run into box. Sanchez ,Lukaku and Lingard all stayed where they are .

laughtersassassin

While he has to keep improving, our forwards also should be making which I don't see happening very often now.

For e.g. just before the first goal, Pogba was keeping the ball for sometime just waiting for someone to beat the line and take a run into box. Sanchez ,Lukaku and Lingard all stayed where they are .

Yeah, this happens often with us. It's no secret Pogba thrives in a team with runners. The encouraging thing is we had more runners yesterday than in any game in a long time. Hopefully, we build on that. If a forward makes the run there are few players better equipped to find them than Pogba. He showed that in the world cup where he was easily the best passer of the ball.

Reactions: van der star

Apokalips

Over the past few years it was a case of miss one and the penalty taker gets passed on.
I always thought that was a rubbish rule to have when LVG implemented it. Everyone misses now and then.

I definitely trust him more than Lukaku and Alexis on pens.

Irwin99

Penalty miss aside, thought he played really well and did the basics AND the flair stuff which is what I like to see. Switched the play really well, created some great chances for Lukaku, held his position well. When he plays like this and like he did in the opening game of the season then I don't know what else people want from him (aside from more consistency obviously)

Dorian Gray

Supports
Liverpool
I obviously have no love for United and wouldn't mind seeing you guys lose Pogba but god am I sick of Barca's cnutish snide tactics of tapping up players. feck them!

Luis Suarez says Paul Pogba would be welcome at Barcelona as the Manchester United midfielder continues to be linked with a move away from Old Trafford despite the transfer window closing.
Suarez becomes the second Barca player in little over a week to open the door to Pogba after Gerard Pique also said the La Liga champions would be happy to have him at Camp Nou.
"Pogba's an elite player who's won everything," Suarez told RAC1 on Tuesday. "He has a lot of quality and he's one of the references at United.
"I think he would like to be competing for more than he is at the moment. He's not a player that belongs to Barca, but he would always be welcome."

Canagel

I obviously have no love for United and wouldn't mind seeing you guys lose Pogba but god am I sick of Barca's cnutish snide tactics of tapping up players. feck them!

Luis Suarez says Paul Pogba would be welcome at Barcelona as the Manchester United midfielder continues to be linked with a move away from Old Trafford despite the transfer window closing.
Suarez becomes the second Barca player in little over a week to open the door to Pogba after Gerard Pique also said the La Liga champions would be happy to have him at Camp Nou.
"Pogba's an elite player who's won everything," Suarez told RAC1 on Tuesday. "He has a lot of quality and he's one of the references at United.
"I think he would like to be competing for more than he is at the moment. He's not a player that belongs to Barca, but he would always be welcome."
They did the same with Coutinho as well. It's nothing new with Barcelona.

Kostov

Let them pay 200m pounds, and they can have him. I wouldn't care a bit.

AR87

Tbf Souness"s views on Pogba are actually gaining credibility,Pogba has been indulged with the armband and his body language is shocking for a captain,personally I would not be at all disappointed if Jose went with a midfield 3 of Matic,Fellaini and Fred against Watford,maybe just maybe Fergie was right about Pogba!
Sitting Pogba for Fred after this last match would be absolutely ridiculous and show a lack of complete understanding of his play. Pogba wasn't dominating but he was very good and once again showed that when he plays bit within himself instead of trying to make something spectacular happen every time he touches it he's at his best and it benefits the entire team.

laughtersassassin

People willing to let him go will be in with a rude awakening when we are without him in my opinion.

Plus our history shows that selling players doesn't usually increase our budget so we would literally just be making ourselves more problems by losing such a player.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Plus our history shows that selling players doesn't usually increase our budget so we would literally just be making ourselves more problems by losing such a player.
This is a very good point you made.
No doubt, the Glazers will try and pocket the money. I'd rather that "money" remain in our squad.

People willing to let him go will be in with a rude awakening when we are without him in my opinion.

I agree - people are very short sighted

Handré1990

Sitting Pogba for Fred after this last match would be absolutely ridiculous and show a lack of complete understanding of his play. Pogba wasn't dominating but he was very good and once again showed that when he plays bit within himself instead of trying to make something spectacular happen every time he touches it he's at his best and it benefits the entire team.
Bingo!

BlueHaze

You would think a massive club like Barca would have some dignity but truth be told they are absolutely classless the lot of them. Look how their players were talking about Griezmann the same exact way they are talking about Pogba now they try do get into peoples heads, it's completely disrespectful towards other clubs. Remember the tapping up of Veratti? It cost them losing Neymar in the process because PSG owner got so furious he activated Neymars clause. Now in less than a 4 month period both players and staff have been trying to do the same with Griezmann and Pogba they show complete disregard of respect and don't forget about the Malcom hijack a couple of months ago. All in all I don't want Pogba to leave but if his wish is truly to be at Barcelona then it's better to just let him go in the end or chances are we will be stuck with a player who only gives 50% every game.

Laurentiu amt

I know it s a performance thread,, but boy the kid can t stop speaking about the feking world cup win.
Congrats to him on the win but boy he s becoming a bit boring with it, just shows he s still a little kid.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I know it s a performance thread,, but boy the kid can t stop speaking about the feking world cup win.
Congrats to him on the win but boy he s becoming a bit boring with it, just shows he s still a little kid.
Yeah imagine that, what a child, winning the world cup then being happy about it.

Silas

:houllier:

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
White text ?

ravi2

Exactly.
Those profits will go in the Glazers pockets.

ravi2

I hope you are a little kid as well, because if you are an adult posting such nonsense that is just tragic.

Barr

I liked his performance against Burnley keeps it simple, range of passing from short to long, switches play, couple of runs into spaces (specially the right side). Cutting out the unnecessary like dribbling in our half of the pitch. Great game from him.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
This whole leader role he's taking on in the France team, does Jose get no credit for developing that side of his personality?

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
This whole leader role he's taking on in the France team, does Jose get no credit for developing that side of his personality?
Find it weird both Pogba and Lukaku are leaders when playing for France and Belgium yet don't show nearly the same leadership for United.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Not even a little bit, Pogba was a leader long before he got to United with Jose, and he doesn't show that same side at United on a consistent basis.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not even a little bit, Pogba was a leader long before he got to United with Jose, and he doesn't show that same side at United on a consistent basis.
How so? I always felt Pirlo led that midfield. Or do you mean as a personality in the changing room?

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
How so? I always felt Pirlo led that midfield. Or do you mean as a personality in the changing room?
I mean more in youth groups, but also personality definitely. At Juventus, he was 19 when he came into a veteran midfield so I wasn't referring to that time, agree with you on Pirlo. I remember when he first joined the French senior side, every one was very impressed with his personality and he was quickly considered a leader in the locker room. His is more vocal, solid personality that unites the squad, and before this world cup he wasn't necessarily the type to grab you by the scruff of the neck. He's now becoming that as well in France.

And that's on him. I think Pogba gets alot of unfair criticism, but that isn't something I'm willing to give him a pass for and put on Jose.
Oh, I don't necessarily disagree with you. It is strange that both Lukaku and Pogba don't show the same leadership in United than for their respective country, but whether it's Jose or anybody else, players of their status should be able to show the same leadership no matter where they are.

AR87

Oh, I don't necessarily disagree with you. It is strange that both Lukaku and Pogba don't show the same leadership in United than for their respective country, but whether it's Jose or anybody else, players of their status should be able to show the same leadership no matter where they are.
Gotcha. I think Lukaku does, we just suck more than Belgium and haven't won enough for it to get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.